Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What made you say FUCK today?

Waking up to a phone call telling me that they are raising my rent by $80. I’m barely scraping by as it is. Moving isn’t an option as there are no places cheaper. (The woman was nice and I can’t fault her for doing her job but yeah....FUUUUUCK!)

Also.....pretty sure the word fuck is flowing rather freely currently because on top of that my connection is giving me absolute hell in this apartment.

Fun times.

When I got an email saying the class I had to get special permission to join was cancelled 😡

Being blocked on Discord after what felt a fucking job interview and three and a half hours of fawning over their idea without the opportunity to over the use of ellipses...which are allowable in writing to show intentional silences or longer pauses than a dash, you stuck up primadonna! And this was the second time I was blocked, but I came back stupidly after being told I could “be on the same wavelength.” If you have a problem with me then we don’t have to go through with things, but let’s at least have a conversation about it like adults! 😡

Some prat banged on my door(And i mean banged, I thought the door was going to be knocked off it's hidges) at 4am, I was asleep and woke up to the sound. I'm just pissed off about it because I stayed awake for half an hour in case the person came back. I now assume it was my neighbours, but I'm not sure which but I'd been asleep for 3 hours at that point...did I really snore loud enough to disturb them?!

Having had trouble falling asleep for the last few hours, finally having dozed off only to be shocked right out of that comfortable “almost” sleep by a loud bang literally right outside my bedroom window because someone lit off a.....yes.....a single.......firework. Then to top it off, it freaked my poor cat out and he comes barreling up on the bed and buried himself in my armpit. Poor guy. My heart still is racing. And now it would be fruitless to try to sleep because I have to get up in half an hour to get ready for work anyways. -___-

Oh but I’m not done! 😂 So, I’m driving to work, 10:30 at night......annnnd my headlights just shut off on me! What the actual fuck!? Had to pull over, played with the switch and it didn’t work, nothing did.....at first. So I frantically call my parents and I’m talking to my dad, explaining what’s going on, looking down at my dash lights that were still on mind you.....and all of sudden I look up and they’re back on.....like “Hi!” I’m not sure what happened but I think the switch got moved, maybe when the mechanics were checking everything over, so the way I’d had it set was thrown off but.....it was still a little bit of a heart pounding moment.

I got to work safely and with headlights!

Although I got a message once I got to work that the assistant manager wanted me to do something “she’d told me to do”........which she did NOT tell me to do because I’d have done it on one of the days I was here during an afternoon shift, so as not to wake the clients up on a midnight shift.....but it is what it is.....I’ll take care of it in the morning when they’re awake. 😂

That is all! Hopefully nothing else will make me say Fuck! in the next 45 minutes and this day can just be over without anymore fucks. 😂

Halo Infinite being delayed to 2021. I know it was necessary due to COVID making putting the finishing touches on it harder, but I was really looking forward to playing it with friends on the couch on launch day for my Xbox Series X.

The army of guardians outside Hyrule Castle.
I'm not looking forward to fighting Calamity Ganon if the douchebags leading up to the fight can almost one-shot me.

Back
Top Bottom