Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What made you say FUCK today?

Finding a box of delicious cream rolled in the pantry...

Emptyyy!

I grew up with my grandparents. That said, my GMA would buy the box of cream puffs without telling me, and a few days later, I'd see the box in the fridge, go OOO. Open the box. Leftover spaghetti. fff.

Finishing a book off and looking for the next in the series only to find out it hasn't been written yet.

I just got out of a meeting for an emergency client project. It's due in 12 days. I asked what tablet we're designing for. No one knows... But, I should get started. FUCK

I say FUCK on main so like the first time I said it today was when the one of my sims passed out and I wanted to send them clubbing LMAO

The little white spider that just crawled up on the arm of the couch beside me, looked directly at me and fucking waved at me....I hate spiders. Little bastard was taunting me!

One of my coworkers need to act his fucking wage and stop thinking that I'm just gonna do whatever the fuck he thinks Imma do cuz that shit ain't flying anywhere round me.

Two people. One on here on the vast interwebs and one at work. Then again, I use the word fuck a lot at work. It’s usually duck here on the interwebs though because.....autocorrect. πŸ˜‚

Not today, but getting into a conversation, having a nice back and forth, expressing a need to go because I started talking late and then get pissy because I approach what they've written IC or for a starter in the morning instead of pushing an already half-molded brain to do more of what it really shouldn't be doing late in the evening.

In a positive way, when the new laptop screen I ordered arrived today (next day delivery) after receiving confirmation it wasn't going to come until Thursday. ;)

Everything. Literally...everything. I've been having a really bad last week or so and there seems to be no end in sight to this............whatever the FUCK it is that is happening right now. On a positive note, telling my neighbor to go fuck herself felt really good. :]

Seeing multiple interesting interest checks it would be unwise of me to act upon, either because I liked the ideas but don't think I'd last with the partner or because both might fit but I'm still not in a great spot to add 'that one more game'.

I fell up the stairs today and jammed my left middle finger on the next step up. ;_; it hurts so badd. I ghetto splinted it with a broken clothes pin and tape. might go to the hospital tomorrow, but I really don't think it's brokenn. but fuck ;_;

Back
Top Bottom