Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What made you say FUCK today?

So today on FB, someone proposed, someone called me a fascist, and someone stole a recipe in my book. I'm also blocked from posting. May be linked to the aforementioned.

I was so close to getting my driver's license, but then I had to make a mistake while parking backwards. Maybe fourth time's the charm?

My characted spilled her drink and somehow so did I. LOL.
The waiter very nicely came to the rescue, I apologized and said I never spill (I almost never ??) to which he said I can do it again in 5 seconds it's not a problem. It annoyed my date who said it's because I'm giving him little smiles and he didn't know it's my type of guy.:cautious:

Weirdest day. Saw various neighbourhoods of Paris from nicest to literally a migrant camp. Not an experience I recommend.

So I didn't say 'Fuck' but my wife did- Woke up to her saying 'What the fuck!?" as she observed two older men intimately enjoying themselves on the beach infront of our house. Apparently that's why the dog was barking.

Broke my bbc code after hours of typing out ideas
also my fucking coworker said that the boobs needed to be more symetrical because woman always have perfectly round tits

Urgh. Accompanied relative to neurosurgeon (yeah, hoping won't ever be needed). Got flirted with by aforementioned neurosurgeon. Those guys are such sociopaths. It was the usual crap about my name (think Marie-Antoinette or whatever Biblical character embodies beauty and everyone knows about the person). I couldn't exactly be nasty to potential surgeon so I was like "thanks". Eww. Unfair. This is just one level better than the doc who smokes in his fucking office.

Having to poop every 5 minutes when I'm trying to leave for work!

Waking up at six in the morning on a fucking Sunday, because the asshole who lives in the apartment across the hall has a legion of stupid friends that don't know the difference between the numbers 40 and 41. Sooo, the loud ass doorbell scares me awake and then I'm looking at the intercom and I can see who it is, I get mad, don't let him in the building and do this thing with the box that makes it so he can't ring any of the bells again, and then I can't go back to sleep. AND I don't have anymore sleeping pills so chances are, I'm going to be awake until tomorrow morning and I'm not happy about it.

I'm not changing my FB pic because it disturbs you. Also if it disturbs you you don't have to go like tons of them. None of them was remotely revealing.

realizing that in 200 years nobody will remember me or care that I even existed............ and not having any milk in my cereal

Twinged my neck whilst sitting on my bum doing nothing yesterday (don't get old, wouldn't recommend it). Now it hurts to move. It's actually what woke me up this morning, I must have suddenly shifted in the night, needless to say, it was my first word and thought as I opened my eyes and lurched upright this morning.

Allergies. Itchy eyes. Scratchy throat. Inability to breath. So it came out in a wheezy breath, while I was rubbing my eyes. Right before I sneezed and scared the dogs so bad one of them farted.

Back
Top Bottom