Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What made you say FUCK today?

My uncle is in the diplomacy in a country that comes with its share of controversy, so some guy accoasting me to discuss him really doesnt sit well with me. He started with talking about my deceased grandma and I thought he was one of the people who attended the mourning events, but apparently he doesn't know exactly who I am as he was surprised I was so close. Smells bad.

My uncle is in the diplomacy in a country that comes with its share of controversy, so some guy accoasting me to discuss him really doesnt sit well with me. He started with talking about my deceased grandma and I thought he was one of the people who attended the mourning events, but apparently he doesn't know exactly who I am as he was surprised I was so close. Smells bad.
Well, the guy is a historical researcher and interested in my family, especially a certain ancestor. He wants some belonging from him for his museum project. I told him to contact my mom (who will never give anything except pics of the objects).

When I cut my finger while carefully putting a new blade into a Stanley knife

Yeah, bank again, why the fuck is nothing easy to do online aaagh..

"I'm keeping you", is the last thing you want to hear from your uber who uses child lock security. Yeah it's a joke and in my country such jokes are still common. But nope?
He also took a weird/long path, and when he picked me up I just saw it in his eyes that he "liked" me. During the drive he tried to find out if I lived where I was going (I remained vague) and said he also worked as a private chauffeur. I need to, like, trust my private chauffeur……………..

My kid asking for the wastebasket to throw up in.

Happy V Day! (V is for vomit)

Crazy on FB tells me ("warns" me) to "stop my impertinence" and instead apologize and if I am "impertinent" again I'll regret it. This sounds like a bad RP

Dad all day at hospital - and I lost a lot of time trying to work on a project. URGH

The neighbor's lawnmower firing up at the asscrack of dawn.

What are you even mowing, dude? Your lawn is dormant!

So much wind you can hardly walk in the street. I was woken up by banging on the front door - it was the wind! I usually don't hear ringing if I'm sleeping so that's crazy.

Gaming-wise, Union leader set a boatload of annoying rules and literally they limit the victories we can achieve… urgh.

Some silly things that probably shouldn't bother me but feel like someone shoving metaphorical bamboo shoots into my nail beds.

Decided to play Mass Effect Andromeda after a while again. Thought "yay!" after the whole actualisingblah was done and shout "Fuck!" as the lags in multiplayer appeared.

Back
Top Bottom