Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What made you say FUCK today?

When the Fire Department came in my apartment to check everyone's fire alarms, and it was a very rainy day. I was skateboarding home from College, and I didn't check the weather forecast, so I was stepping foot in 3 inch floods of rain. When I was about to go inside, the door was locked and I didn't have my key. So I yelled "FUCK!"

-new flood in my home. I was alone. I THINK I managed to spot the problem area and stop it. If I'm wrong, I'll drown, good bye.
-I posted a new make up tutorial and some weird comment focused on how I "shouldn't" be able to do my make up with long nails and how they have to be fake. Nope and nope!
-another relative sick...….

A ups delivery cock up of grand proportions.
An eBay refund request for a stupid high amount of cash
And a short tempered boss

^Ouch! Hope you're okay!

Started a new sleeping medication last night. I slept...but woke up feeling hungover and pissed off. Then ended up napping most of the day away. That one is not going to work for me. (n)

Meeting my new prescribing doctor today. This is the 6th one in five years...intake is long and it usually ruins my entire day. Wish me luck yall <3

I just found out that the really nice guy who worked at the corner store no matter how many different owners it went through got hit by a mail truck and didn't make it, around this time last year and that is the reason I stopped seeing him. I feel all messed up now.

That car driving zombie that suddenly switches the line without blinking. I hate to vaporize my breakes that early in the morning.

Practicing River Flows in You on the piano.
I printed the sheet music a week ago and still can't get THAT GAWDAM BASELINE down!

My gown for the holidays is in, but it's… weird. It smells weird, is off the shoulder when I didn't order it (iirc???), and there are odd parts as if it wasn't tailored to a human but someone with Cthuluesque tentacles. I had the cleaning lady help me but she's just as perplexed. Mmmm.

Mom and I went to a parents teachers meeting for a young relative. I thought it would be fun but it wasn't. I was just… thrown back to middle school time. Except the teachers seem a bit more understanding. The kid can do perfect when she wants to, or crappy when she isn't interested. She's skipped a grade (I graduated at 16), tries to look cool… Basically I kept defending her to the teachers lol. The principal (think Mrs Yeardley in Jamestown show) complained that she isn't taking the religious language class seriously (think Greek or Latin) and she actually started talking to us in it. Mom was ok-ish, I tried to pretend I could follow how quick it was going. I'm used to a more mellow style of it, another prononciation, I know some of it from home but she was going so quick and I couldn't follow. In the end of the meeting she gave me a candy and a kiss as she does to the kids… sigh

Honestly, all the people in my life. I'm so sick of every single one of them and all the bullshit. I'm tired of always being the one to help everyone when they need it, but every single fucking time I suck it up and ask for help, I get nothing but excuses. And I can't stop fucking crying and it is pissing me off.

You buy holiday ribbon, very festive and neat looking. Until you try to uncoil a goodly amount and everything snarls. I felt like a cat stuck in a spool of yarn.

Back
Top Bottom