Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What made you say FUCK today?

Experiencing something that made me feel like I had a panic attack or was paranoid after getting an anesthesia at my dentist yesterday. My heart was beating very fast for a few minutes and it felt like I had a weight sitting on my chest.

Stubbed my pinky toe this morning. I think one of the most common causes of expletives today.

I went back to sleep this morning even though I knew I shouldn't have after sleeping almost all day yesterday..............and just woke up an hour ago. I'm never going to sleep tonight. *sobs*

The constant wobbling in my stomach that I keep having for some reason- good thing I'm at home and near the bathroom at all times. :poop:

I've been awake since 4 in the morning because my kid woke up at 4 in the morning talking about MOMMY IM HUNGRY. :cautious: Dude you didn't go to sleep until midnight WHY ARE YOU AWAKE AND WANT A FOUR COURSE MEAL WHEN YOU WOULDN'T EVEN EAT YOUR DAMN DINNER?! >> He had meatloaf for breakfast and I don't give a fuck.

I posted about my cousin's restaurant and a moron who doesn't like me is bashing it. How adult.
Also, I made the mistake of posting my parents want to donate in my grandmother's memory. I'm now flooded with guys wanting me to donate to whatever thing they work for, will spit on other charities, and don't even bother saying "I'm sorry for your loss" or whatever. I need the finger smiley.

Only radio station my twenty year old radio gets just switched over to endless Christmas music until January. I am sad. :[

My son needed my help building a bottle boat for a race on a field trip tomorrow [why the fuck they're doing this at the end of November is beyond me, when I was a kid we did this trip in the Spring]. He didn't help...at all...and I duck taped together a floating disaster with repurposed Valentine's Day cards taped to a pencil as a sail. It's so fucking ugly. lol And he even had the nerve to say so, minus the cursing. Like what the fuck, if you didn't want kittens for a boat sail you should have stuck around for construction. You can never win as a parent yall.

I put somebody on my ignore list for the first time since I joined this wonderful blue moon. I thought that I would never have to do that.

Rushing out the door only to remember halfway to work that the thermos of fresh coffee sits neglected on the kitchen counter. GAH

Back
Top Bottom