Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What made you say FUCK today?

Person on a forum claims it bothers her to see badly dressed people around (French people nowadays aren't like they used to be, I'll just say). I was just so shocked. She says she "likes beauty". So do I. I'm generally overdressed. I modeled for acquaintances. I am into my looks and couldn't date someone not really handsome, afaik. But random people on the street? How can it bother you so much you post about it!!

Lost another RP that I was really enjoying. Though it was less of a "FUCK", and more of a sighed, "fuck's sake."

At the end of my morning procrastination I realized how much math homewirk I still needed to complete .

I have a vaguely updated beauty blog. I posted a pic on it after a hiatus. One of my comments was a translation of "great make ups, big boobs". Yeah but no.

Heat. Fucking Sun Rays of death beaming down from above for a solid six hours straight and took a small break and then BAM, another five hours of horrific sun to beat me over the head with unholy light.

If you literally WHINE that your food isn't good, that it's cold, and you badly substituted something, and it's too salty… don't get angry that people are turned off before even trying it (it's often fine) especially children.

Hurricane. Just all things involved with it. The wait for things to get worse, the people who are suddenly thrown oved the edge at what they should do and what not to do. Fuckers yo. Dumb fuckers.

Managed to cut my finger filing my nails. I don't get it. I do my nails several times a week and this never happens.

I posted about a date in one of those restaurants with the "no price" menu (for the woman) on an international group about gastronomy. I don't know if it's unheard of out of Europe, but I got bashed for this, apparently it makes the woman a gold digger. Ironical since I didn't choose the restaurant or coerce anyone into inviting me...

I live in a fourth floor walkup. I just went up and down three times in a row and I think I am dying. Those stairs have made me say 'Fuck I can't breathe.' many a time.

Back
Top Bottom