Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What made you say FUCK today?

(RedRose, it's a sad reflection of the condition of some humans right now)

Discovering you've mistaken someone's intentions.

Some odd common point between family and romantic relationships is how people want to feed you. I love food and I'm NOT the "just a little salad" type, but sometimes though I just cannot finish my plate or get a dessert and would like not being pressured ?:rolleyes:

Waking up to go to work. Not only was I having a pretty peaceful dream which doesn't happen often, but it took me longer than I would have liked to get to sleep in the first place even though I laid down super early just to give myself time to sleep. Had to end up getting up and taking a swig of Nyquil WHICH IN TURN made me not want to wake up when I had too.
T-T
The unfairness that is life is unfair.

Having to deal with an unreasonable person at work just minutes after stepping into the office. I haven't even had my coffee yet, dammit!

A sudden, sharp pain in my side while breathing. I drank some water and it got worse, only vanished after I went to the toilet. The strange thing is that I drank plenty of water today.

The lady who said I have "nothing to offer" travel wise, while she knows I traveled extensively, is now asking for advice, AGAIN. But then, she shoots down every opportunity I bring up.

Becoming suddenly ill while in the backseat of a mini van flying down a freeway and having to tell the driver I was going to be sick. Nothing quiet like the taste of stomach bile to accompany a silent meltdown that commenced for the remainder of the ride.

The fuck didn't come until I was emptying my stomach in grass while cars and big ass trucks sped down the freeway at a million miles per hour. That was terrifying. lol

Beautician late. I sat down to wait in front of the place and noticed my stocking was torn. Hoped I would meet no one. I did. Then I read some fanfic (yeah I know) to pass time and later on a friend asked me if she could look up something on my phone (hers doesn't have internet). I realized too late. It's not even the first time… But luckily most don't read English well.

Playing a board game I didn't know of. After a while someone tells me what I do is forbidden. I replied I did it already and no one said anything…
I actually ended up wimming because I passively made people lose, or Something. ROFL. This was a good "fuck" though.

The same thing that got me yesterday. A handsome kitten at my sons cousin's house that was infested with fleas and being fed dog food. After coming home yesterday I deeply contemplated what it would mean to get a third cat and didn't think it wise. Well. When we went back there today, I snapped and got myself a new kitten. He went through six baths with dawn while I painstakingly used a flea brush and tweezers to get off every bullshit ass bug and remove the eggs before bringing him home for a final dawn wash. We JUST got home like twenty minutes ago, its almost 230am lol Today I just said fuck it, I cant leave that baby again. Now I have three cats. Fuck.

kitten with no name yet

Last edited:
When they kill the best character, or it's the musical episode in your fav show…

The heat today. I went out on the balcony to have a smoker, and it was disgusting out. In the AC is where I shall stay.

latest

Similar problem as BrokenWater. Been outside working ALL DAY IN THIS FUCKING HEAT! I've been dying in this heat and I feel like I'm going to burst into sweaty flames.

Man that heat yesterday was killer!
It aint even 7 in the morning yet and Ive only been awake for 15 mins and Ive already stepped on a tac :D today is going to be a good day.

I always assumed that people into genealogy (real one, not "omg I am 3% German-Irish and 2% Italian) should be a little mature. Yet you will get the oddest comments about how "those ones were rich" (are you envious of people who lived through one or two wars?), "that one is hot, who is this" in option "do you look like her a lot?".

People who fucking sit around to do the easy work. I'm out here busting my ass and some assholes just sit out in the middle of a field with their thumbs up their asses so they could do the only fucking job they feel like doing. Fuck. Them.

^You got that right. I just looked at the laundry I have to do...and I just....I don't get it...laundry is forever. It's infinite. I hate it. Fuck laundry...............I know that's what I'll be saying all day tomorrow (well....this afternoon) when I'm sitting in that damn laundromat wishing so bad this damn building had washer dryer hookups.

Person posted something RIDICULOUS. Sadly, it is part of my expertise, and I told her so. She kept insisting I was wrong even though I brought sources. I really hate when people do that about my country, my culture, my thesis topic… Worse when I was tagged in it, and they whine because I don't tell them I agree.

I wrote two articles recently. One quick and short, almost half assed, and it's gotten very very popular. Other one is long and researched and I really tried, and it's… meh.

I am pretty sure I have the stomach flu. Even water is making me nauseous. Meanwhile, it's summer break so my eight-year-old has been going non-stop since six this morning, and he really wanted to go to the spray park and I feel so bad for not being able to take him. Also. No ginger ale at the corner store. =D yay for today.

Back
Top Bottom