Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What made you say FUCK today?

I'm sick. And on my period. So cramping like hell, coughing, and snot everywhere. Ugh

Screwed up an order at work. Whoops. Thankfully the guy picking it up was understanding, but that moment of panic was there.

Being unable to sleep until 5 am in the morning when i was supposed to get up for work at 7 am... had to call in sick. Bleh

Hate to make this one about work, too, but...

I didnโ€™t see and/or hear a coworker come in, but I sure as hell felt their negativity as they entered the building. This coworker who has been rather bitchy lately.

I found a very old story I wrote, years ago, among my drafts. I didn't even remember it, and was wondering what the hell this story hitting all my ons was, then I remembered...

This stupid feeling of not being inspired/motivated enough to reply to everyone who is waiting for you and leaving your roleplay partners waiting for days or even weeks......

Do people still think THIS is a compliment?? "You have gorgeous model looks. You don't look [insert ethnicity] at all. I suppose you never experienced racism!".

Somehow my Brazilian designer shoes are damaged. They were a gift, bought on a vacation, I hope I can save them.

Woke up with blood sugar this morning. Not terribly low, but bad enough that I had a horrible headache and ended up getting to work late.

Need to do dishes and yard work but I woke up late and its raining outside and the feeling just makes me dread trying to do dishes.

Somehow people are able to find my number on FB. I asked my friends to try and some can, while others can't. In the mean time I'm getting plenty of creepy whatsapps, from sickly sweet to "are you looking for serious or for one night I'm up to both" and even the dreadful "also will you go down on me". SERIOUSLY?
KILL-IT-WITH-FIRE-FUNNY-FORUM-PICS.jpg

Cleaning lady made noise, woke me up. I realize it's a first world problem. Also the beautician didn't do my eye brows as I wanted them.

Person on a group asks how reich is pronounced. People reply the oddest things. I give the real reply and get called a nazi. WTH? Now just received a pm about how elitistic I am...

RedRose said:
Person on a group asks how reich is pronounced. People reply the oddest things. I give the real reply and get called a nazi. WTH? Now just received a pm about how elitistic I am...

Wow, thatโ€™s messed up.

For me, it was seeing a posted paper at work, detailing what days are employee blackout days. Which means no calling out, no taking it off... and one of those days is one I requested off some time ago because Iโ€™ll be out of town.. Now Iโ€™m wondering if I will even have it off.

You should point out the difference in time between your request and the posted paper. They should have told you eons ago if they were considering blackout days. There must be others in the same boat?

It wasn't today but very recently, en route to catch a flight, I dumped half a glass of water in my backpack...directly on my laptop. It took days for it to dry out and work again.

Back
Top Bottom