Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What made you say FUCK today?

There's this cool app thing I downloaded, you play endless quizzes against other players. I ALWAYS end up second, because there will be some celeb or sport question that throws me off... I'm all good as long as it's history, or general knowledge, or lit, but then comes some Q about who dated who, or who won what, and...

Guess I'm a nerd, but I CANNOT mispronounce a name. There's this friend whose surname is Italian. She pronounces it the French way. It's AWFUL. I just will not, and she corrects me, and it's her name but...

And another one: Someone posted fake news in a WhatsApp group I am part of. The group is generally "normal". Everyone started freaking out and I proved them wrong. Now they're saying they never meant what they wrote etc... riiiiiight.

Stupid people in online video games, mainly toxic ones that complain and complain over everything and literally blame every other person for it. I mean, for fucks sake.

Getting to work and realizing that they upgraded new software and surprise! Everyone's unprepared for the hiccups. lol

Sore losers. Be an adult, don't claim people cheat or "know the game better" if you lose. I'm good with general culture questions and kind of a risk taker, so sometimes I win… lol. Some guy today didn't like it. Reminded me of one who wanted to impress me with his shooting skills. I beat him. He wasn't so happy. I say real confidence is not minding (or not losing).

Watched the Upgrade movie that had just come out and it started pretty good and when it got to one of the scenes showed in the trailer, was all. 'Okay, cool, here comes the money shot' but holy fuck, WAAAAYYYYY more brutal than advertised. I liked it but really a fucking hell kinda moment when it hit.

(Ouch, brokenwater! If you kill a chicken, the gods may be appeased)

Having an RP partner think it's okay to 'cut and paste' posts from several old RPs and recycle it in an RP with me, totally different story line and voice. Is it just me or would this upset anyone else, not giving your partner the creative respect they deserve?

(Oh, that is very fucked up. That's a strong foot down right thar Sprite in my honest opinion.)

Just realized I got only a couple hours till I can sleep and then have to leave early so I if I get lost, I wont be late which is causing a lot of fucks to leave my mouth. It's nerve wracking AND I finished a series just a few hours ago and damn. Shit hit hard yo.

If you don't mind me asking, what do you do? It kinda sounds like you're on a treasure hunt, the map or locations changing with every shift. A few series? Are you in like, Mortal Combat? lol

(Yes, totally. Have to protect Earth Realm, rain, sleet or shine. Kinda postman-like just way more gore. Just got a new job in construction. In my journal if you are so inclined to take a gander. Think it is third to last? Or second. One of the later ones.)

Just put on a new pair of boxer briefs....
To. Fucking. Tight.
Thought large would be large enough. Come to find out that it goes by weight and anything over 120 needs to be upped to XL. What the fuck kinda scaling is this?! I need room for my manhood to breath!

You have journals? I would read, where are they?

ROFL!!! Must have been a battle to take them off.

Still hung up on that member doing that. Recycling is good for the planet, not for new RPs.

My feet. Hurt so much from the walking and the moving and the pain.
Please let this be something that at the very least gets a bit easier.

Gosh. There's this person who joined a group I co-admin, think Belgian in Paris or Parisian in Brussels or whatever. She contests all the rules, asks why her off topic stuff wasn't posted, and why we monitor the posts. I tagged her in the chart. SHE TAGGED ME IN IT TOO. I told her to read it and that I didn't have all day to justify each rule.

Realizing Snafu's Grim Tales comic is going on it's 13th year now... that's a long ass time for a fan parody comic.

So I went a lil bit crazy and threw away enough to fill 5 trash bags. I told the cleaning lady to take them out, and there's stuff in there she thinks I should keep or she would want. Of course I gave her… Made me feel really picky though.

My entire body. It hurts in varying degrees but the word fuuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkk keeps coming to mind and I just want it to stop but the pain will continue and there is little I can do to quell it.

Some very dumb lady is afraid of visiting "Europe" because she is afraid to be targeted as a "blond with blue eyes". She plans to carry various illegal items to protect herself. The worst was that she thought she would stand out physically in places like Scandinavia… I replied that barring a bad encounter, which sadly can happen anywhere, "Europe" is probably less scary than many places in the US and I know all about standing out physically and it won't get you attacked… Other people said similar and discouraged traveling with illegal stuff.

My vacuum cleaner exploded into a haze of smoke today, that set off the smoke alarms...in the entire building. Now my apartment smells like burnt dust and it still needs to be vacuumed. :(

My left leg stopped wanting to bend through the work day and so for more than half the day, I had to have it locked straight and had to walk weird and any time I had to step over something or walk a bit too fast, the pain was FUUUCCKKKINNNGGG awful. Took some drugs toward the end of the work shift but still had to push it another hour.

Back
Top Bottom