Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What made you say FUCK today?

I fell back to sleep this morning. Thankfully my son woke me up to tell me he had to go to school and he made the bus in time. Just barely.

My holy cat trinity only had a little bit of food in the bowl this morning [thats not good enough for them] annd waking up was like waking up to a riot of angry meowing and getting tripped with my eyes half closed on the way to the bathroom, telling THEM sorry. >>

I seem to always start my mornings cursing at something. =D Today it is a tie between not being able to breathe through my nose and the gallon of water I spilled at five in the morning.

nearly went head first over the cat and accidentally kicked her twice regaining by balance. Glad i had nothing on my feet so it wasn't hard,

My neighbor got into a fight and the chick bit her......she showed me the bite mark while we were waiting for the school bus and holy fuck. Ew. But what really got me is the fact that I'm standing around with all these mom's who are much older than me, and I feel like I'm the only one who matured passed 16. They're always fighting? I don't understand?

The ugly ass pumpkin I carved because I promised my little one I'd do it while he was at school today. That's what I get for deciding it be easier to NOT use a pattern.

Forgetting to order discounted tickets for a local Christmas event, and having to drive back in to work to access the email that had the link.

My uncle volunteered to drive me somewhere for shopping. A lady thought he was my sugardaddy. WHY?

A combination of sandals, rain, and the crosswalk made me slip and fall. Same spot as last time I fell outside without ice being a factor, same audience as last time, and I just sat in the middle of the road looking like a dumbass just like last time.

Back
Top Bottom