Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What made you say FUCK today?

Stop calling everything "on the outskirt of Paris". 250 kms is no way so. Heck even 50 kms is another world.

Doing an assload of work and getting absolutely no recognition for it.

Failing the practical exam for my driver's license.
Well at least you can sit the Practical Exam....I've failed the THeory test 5 times(Weirdly passing the Hazard Perception test each time but failing by 1 or 2 marks)

Getting hit in the left knee (which is already in constant pain thanks to a soccer injury). Couldn’t let out a loud, verbal “fuck,” but I definitely said it mentally!

My girlfriend thinking that the coffee I made this morning was for her. I wanted the brownie points but I needed that coffee!

I was looking for the exact lipstick shade I have in mind (not found) and a guy who was with his wife kept staring hard. The person I was with was annoyed and the wife was annoyed. Tip of the day: if your guy looks at me, blame him not me, and if someone looks at me, blame the looker not the lookee again.

I hate when people judge that I have to silly/not into books/not into video games or whatever from seeing me or worse from seeing my Facebook profile. I had to have this discussion AGAIN. I've had this since middle school as I used to write the beauty column in the school paper and teachers thought I was dumb until first test. It went on, even in university. I know because a teacher TOLD ME SO. "I saw you touching up your make up and didn't expect your test result". Today I'm trying to discuss politics in some group and the guy (who is apparently part of the new politics generation in France, bravo…) is constantly bringing up that kind of arguments.

Someone got killed up the street from me...again. I wish it was winter...only time these mfers stop acting like fools because they're afraid of the cold. :cautious: I hate having to live in this neighborhood with my kid.

I gave my kid my old phone and took him to the place to turn it on. Ended up having to walk waaaay further than I thought, and then when we left, I'd forgotten we'd had to cross the street and we got on a bus going in the wrong direction and had to ride it in a circle. It was a two hour bus ride when it would have only been five minutes if I weren't a dumbass. :eek:

Edit: Today sucks and I hate it.

Just out of a gorgeous, delicious restaurant. The type where the food is way overpriced but you wouldn't know because women menu doesn't have the prices LOL. The maître d'hôtel (can't call it maître d') was both sugary sweet obsequious and low key judgmental (or maybe that's the 3rd person address thing) -I kept fearing some mistake even though I'm familiar with the rules. My date didn't notice.

Back
Top Bottom