Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What made you say FUCK today?

Car door smacking hard into my ankle cause my dumb-ass was trying to close the door without touching the handle from the inside.

"Fuck." I dropped the ps4 controller in the empty living room garbage can. In the process I knock down the wireless phone charger and the laser pointer in the same garbage can. "FUCK!" Go to grab those... And my husband told me to sit down and he'd get it before I knocked the whole end table in the garbage. My pouty ass: "fuck you."

I fucked up pretty badly at work an accidentally fired someone. Now they won't get paid and I look like a colossal asshole.

People not recognizing just how hard it is to work some of this shit through with my job and I stupid mistakes that I keep telling people over and over again not to fucking make. FUCK

The army of guardians outside Hyrule Castle.
I'm not looking forward to fighting Calamity Ganon if the douchebags leading up to the fight can almost one-shot me.
^This.

And the Master Sword trials. I’ve struggled through the first two, and the Final Trials are kicking my ass. Made it through the first two levels of it, no issue except for running low on arrows. Get partway through the third level and a fucking LYNEL one-shots me. FUCK.

Being called in by my boss for the fifth time to retrieve another batch of records because he has such poor memory that he can't tell me all of them in one go.

Being told that when we got our work done, we'd be able to leave early only for more work to keep popping up till quitting time.

It was a positive "fuck". I laughed so hard I hurt my tummy. God, I love my friends. They're a hilarious bunch.

Everythingfuck
That I woke up to it being cold and wetfuck That I had to drive to work with idiots driving on the roadsfuck That I got told after I got to work that I'd be working 2 weeks+ straightfuck That I had to listen to a noisy driver while trying to sleepfuck That it is even COLDER where we are working nowfuck That my bosses boss is here so everyone has a stick up their assfuck That we are shacked up further away from the site so I have to wake up earlierfuck That we were told we were going to be working Sundays too so that is fourteen+ days of continuous workfuck That my vacation I put in on time might be denied because management doesn't keep track of anything and they think it is our responsibility to remind them of their own jobfuck

Remembering the dream I had last night. I dreamt that Dominos got bought by Poundland and I was like "Fuck, how stupid is my subconsience"

Trying to be quiet as a mouse and shoulder checking the door frame as if I didn't know it was there. •'_'•

Going outside.
Getting into town.
Going into the store.
Getting back to the car.
Going back home.

In the last 45 minutes or so.

Finally having a moment to drink my lovely black tea just to have the liquid touch my tongue and realize it's cold.

Fuck, that's nasty... (When you are expecting hot tea)

Back
Top Bottom