Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What made you say FUCK today?

Watching Vikings. Because I can't help but say 'fuck' when I see Travis Fimmel as Ragnar~

tumblr_mjpc8zJMHy1qlmm69o2_250.gif

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. THE WORST IS OVER. PRAISE BE TO THE LORD.

<- wrote something for school for 15 hours straight today. Literally did not move except to consume coffee. Eep I think I'm starving.

Today (well, yesterday, Sunday) it was after I screwed up some of my leather working. Wasted the leather and some snaps, and a lot of time. I was not a happy camper. :|

I wonder if my Sherman is still active on that old account for that game... I remember grinding out the Lee tank, which drove me up the fucking wall...

Sitting down and realizing I haven't bought groceries yet, and that I have to go to Walfart

Nothing, today was a good day

Okay, thats bullshit. I stuck with something, desipte the difficulties, wanting nothing more than to just give up and quit, thinking it was the best decision.
Ultimately it all added up to just one more failure with no useful knowledge gained and a bunch of wasted time and effort.

Went to work out today circuit training. Was excited to get some sun. Turned out we doing uphill sprints. Didn't drop the F bomb yet... got to the hill incline is just insane and made me drop the F bomb... just fuck Y_Y

Back
Top Bottom