Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What made you say FUCK today?

The incompetence of the Seattle Seahawks not RUNNING the freaking ball on the goal line during the Superbowl...

I knew the forty niners would win! my class were talking about the sea hawks would win the super bowl

how brady didn't really do anything, pretty bad plays by him

The Pats trying to run the ball into the Seattle defense line when it failed constantly...just stupid.

Glad they pulled it out in time for the snow today!

Couldn't draw a good circle on OneNote with my mouse. I kept trying for like five minutes

Are the skin in the human mouth just...really frail or something? Just cut myself with a wheat toast. The fuck?

Circuit training was outside today Y_Y and I didn't read the e-mail so I showed up in short shorts and T-shirt nearly froze my nips right off

*comforts darth raven* I'm sorry sounds like you need a hug and some love. I hate when the whole day just sucks a Popsicle stick

Seing your ava and how hot she is Krim, lmao

Glad to add a pleasant "fuck" to the list of unfortunate ones, Pazzo.

----

Grades came out. I feel like the rest need not be said. =D

Krimson said:
Seing your ava and how hot she is Krim, lmao

Glad to add a pleasant "fuck" to the list of unfortunate ones, Pazzo.

----

Grades came out. I feel like the rest need not be said. =D

It wasn't today but I felt the same response when seeing avatar on the PM ^ ^

Pazzo sure gets around....:eek:

When my iphone cable knocked over my soda can...luckily my ninja reflexes caught it from tumbling onto my computer.

When I was studying for my mid term tomorrow and I got stumped on a stupid easy question that I had the right answer too just to have to look it all up to find out I was right and should have trusted myself the whole time!

also <3's pazzo thanks I like my avi as well

Back
Top Bottom