Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What made you say FUCK today?

Realizing that I have to work tomorrow.

All the pazzo chat making me curious :3

Also finding out I was dollar short and having to coin search my truck ; ;

I had some one come up to me and say and I QUOTE. "I Would bury my Dick so far up that ass whoever pulls it out will be crowned the next king of England." God damn.

I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE AHHHHHHHHHHHHH. -Throws table and all the paper on it-

Dropping my water glass into my coffee mug, forgetting the latter was still half full. It didn't remain that way for long.

Getting out of my car and just slipping on the snow that WILL NOT stop falling.

Summer please get here quicker.

Tuesday I worked 11pm-5am covering for someone, then I woke up about 11am Wednesday to the neighbors and maintenance on the roof above my room making a fuck ton of noise, then I had a 1pm Drs appointment THEN right after that I had to head out of town to help someone move and the persons oldest son sat on his ass letting us do all the damn work. Four hours of sleep meant I wanted to kill someone. Ended up passing out about 2am this morning, then was woke up by a phone call over something so fucking petty and couldn't get back to sleep, Got up ran around taking care of business, paid rent and now have a 40ish minute rest before I have to go into work, and today is my MONDAY......FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This:
http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/78/590x/secondary/Blue-White-and-Gold-Twitter-Meltdown-over-The-Dress-Llama-Chase-Memes-Harvard-Rejection-Letter-Molly-McGann-Harvard-Letter-261745.jpg

Oh, people.

b4ib15.jpg
and cheered "Fuck! Yes!" in sweet gleeful triumph.

Back
Top Bottom