Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What made you say FUCK today?

When my mythic BRF cache was a ring, after every single cache I've gotten this expansion total has been a ring, except one time. No joke.

Holy crap... the exact same thing has happened to me.
Highmaul -and- BRF. Ring. Ring. Ring.

Weird... are you a Mage?

I walked out into the garden and heard a clatter from inside the door. When I attempted to get back inside, I found that a mop had fallen, wedging between a kitchen cabinet and a storage shelf to create a mop-handle length barrier for the door to wedge against. The door would only open wide enough to allow access by the smallest child-like hand. I had to borrow a child from next door to move the mop and "break in". Though to clarify, I said the F-word before I fetched the child.

I accidently sent a courteous detailed text that was supposed to go to a friend whom is in love with me that explained we are simply friends to a client, to whom I'm an authority figure.

Bitches took my shit and Im bored as fuck >.< my sis got a wii U and Ibe been owning her in smash!!!!

ITS TIME TO MOTHERFUCKING SMASH!!!!!!

Having to look around to find my magic cards only to find out that they were right next to my laptop made me say fuck today. At least my brother had something to laugh...

I had to get up out of bed to turn off the alarm clock at 4am this morning. rest of the day went pretty much downhill from there. why is it people with more education get stupider and stupider?

Hearing the build failed and me getting blamed until I realized that someone else did not merge correctly.

Started building a zombie deck, though most of the cards aren't zombies, I could pm you my deck, I want some feedback to make it better plz >.<

I'm not the best at building decks, but maybe I can help you a little bit. Send me the list of your deck as well as what your problem with it is and I see what I can do.

Back to topic:

What made me say fuck is that the Google Chrome on my phone keeps on crashing thanks to the awesome gif in some peoples signature on this wonderful blue moon.

Cambion said:
Fucking flying in Draenor. >=(

And also that we've been raiding launch tier for more than half a year. I know this is normal, but it's still annoying.

Back
Top Bottom