Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What made you say FUCK today?

Hey! Look at you!

You just earned some karma or ...whatever cosmic kudos is worth most to you 😘

R9L3Qfb.png

You know that bit in First Person Shooters where you hold an angle for solid 15 minutes straight and the very moment you look away, someone jumps out of it and shoots you dead?

Yeah, that.

This fly that keeps taunting me and flying around me and driving me crazy. I think I took care of it and it ends up showing back up.

So last night, we had a summer storm. Not at all unusual for this area in this time of year, but our roof couldn't handle the amount of water and it sprung a leak over roughly a quarter of the master bedroom. It doused a portion of our mattress, ruining it, and made some belongings in the closet damp, which in hindsight isn't all that much damage, but it's really a pain because now we have to have the roof repaired as well as both bedrooms, which means we're camping on an inflatable mattress in the abysmally small living room. We also had to call off our game due to having to clean up the mess and move everything to the living room.

When it rains, it pours.

Being done with everything at work and getting a Doordash order that's JUST for our signature dessert in the seasonal flavor that we won't get in our store until tomorrow morning 🙃

Waiting on Hubby to get his new truck. Dealer stated it would be any day now, but that was 3 weeks ago. I really wish things would go back to normal after COVID with shipment stuff and etc. Thankfully we both work in fields where everything is always on back order and we’re very understanding and patient, but so many people raise hell and get worked up enough to say they’ll sue. What a crazy time to be alive.

Got seriously overwhelmed. Was on hold on the phone, my kid was crying while I was trying to strap him into the high chair for breakfast, and my cat kept messing with my phone when I'd put it down so I'd have to keep it up on my shoulder or else he'd end the call.

I got through it, but fuuuuuuck.

On holiday, so away from home: the car decided to shit itself, so our holiday is impacted, am facing an unplanned repair, plus cost of towing to get my car back to base.

The good part: we're not TOO far from home, but far enough to be a PITA.

Everything in RE2R.

Every noise, every zombie, every item, every step I take, every move I make--I have had it with these motherfucking Residents in this motherfucking EVIL.

And you know what ELSE!? I haven't even activated Mr. DMX yet. Oh GOD I can't take it and I'm not even halfway done.

Back
Top Bottom