Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What made you say FUCK today?

It has been a FUCKING week... non-stop business, shitty weather, no time to take a break at a decent time... ugh, come on Friday, a little faster please...

The constant flow of tickets at work that are requesting new hardware...like I just have a magical extra-dimensional portal I can draw hardware from.

When I woke up earlier than I had intended. Working overnights, I don't get a lot of sleep during the day so waking up only after an hour/2, I tend to say fuck almost daily.

Waking up with my clogged up sinus and a headache. Being unable to fall back asleep and getting not even a nap before I had to get up.

My grad-level stats prof just told us that:
  1. We all bombed the assignment last week.
  2. We all bombed the test yesterday to the point that she's going to have us rewrite it during Reading Week.
  3. She accused four of us (without naming) of cheating. For the third time this year.
It was a very interesting class today. I think we all said "fuck," and many compound-word variants of it.

For the record, I'm guilty of #s 1 & 2 and innocent of #3. The only girl who worked on it with me just laid next to me on the couch and purred a lot. 🐱

Fuck people who do last-second lane changes like two or three lanes over. What the fuck are you fucking doing, you knew where you were gonna go and you don't enter the proper lane until the very last moment!? Fucking fuck those fucking drivers.

Back
Top Bottom