Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What made you say FUCK today?

Trying to chill between replies and game but I've got a team of decapitated goldfish and I'm fighting Seal Team fucking Six in every lobby.

Caught myself considering working harder to get something done at work, at no additional pay, to benefit someone making ten times more than I do.

FUCK that!

Last minute work meeting that required me to work later than I intended.

A colleague on (my) IT Service Desk who, it was discovered, decided on her own to arbitrarily change a user's login name with little regard for what doing so might break (which is...a lot).

Then the rest of us spend all day trying to fix up the mess while she plays dumb.

IT-101 says you NEVER fuck around with login IDs...just never.

Drove to a work site where I absolutely needed a laptop.
Said laptop was at 40% charge when I arrived.
Then windows decided it was time to update.
After 35 minutes of windows updating itself, the battery died.

the-smile-man-willen-dafoe-creepy.gif

car got taken into repair shop last week and they call you saying to call back its urgent like somethings wrong

Was scheduled to work today and drove up there to see everything dark and the lot empty. Mad as FUCK lmao. I'm calling in Thursday and I'm not feeling sorry for these motherfuckers.

Last edited:
One of my beloved budgies died in my hands today. A couple of days ago I noticed that he had lost some weight and was having some sort of cramps or seizures. But then he felt better again and he even started chirping again, so I thought whatever it was was over. But today I suddenly saw him puke and thought, alright, time to get him to the vet. I grabbed the phone to make an appointment, but then noticed that he was having another seizure again, so I dropped the phone, picked him up and held him in my hands to see what was going on ... and he just collapsed and died. Fuck.

Sat outside in single-digit degrees waiting for this unbathed fucking oaf to finish preparing a flatbed for unload.

Back
Top Bottom