Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What made you say FUCK today?

Today was going okay until my ride for work didn't show. I spent almost an hour trying to find someone I know who could give me a lift to work, and none of them were able to.

We're very soon going to be hosting an exchange student for a couple of weeks. We had a few things planned to do with the student - some of those "iconic" things to do in Australia.

Today we found out that the school has organised for the exchange students to do exactly those things during the week, during school hours, thereby fucking over our planned weekend activities.

Great.

Getting tilted from ranked match shenanigans from an online card game I play. Despite playing what’s arguably the best deck in the format, I kept getting worst case scenarios in my starting hand, and had a terrible losing streak against decks that should never have worked against me.

Skill issue? Maybe. Even still, it angered me to no end.

pedro-monkey-puppet.gif

Got a busy morning ahead of me with a small laundry list of things to fix up before I go and pick up our exchange student...and I don't get more than about 3 hours' sleep to make sure I'm ready for The Big Day.

Forgot my bike lock, but the bike was not stolen when I came out of the store so it could unfucked.
Discovered a new bike shelter I was unaware existed and contemplated all the previous time I wasted walking.

Part 2 of Crappy Intro To Exchange Student Day:

When I'm cleaning the house to get the last bits sorted out, and the vacuum cleaner finds something I didn't know was there, sucks it up before I can stop it, then loses most suction strength and overheats rapidly.

..having my mechanic tell me that the parts he ordered were defective (glad he’s on top of it) but fuck. I need my vehicle back >.> sometimes it feels like the universe is doing everything possible to hold you back.

Waking up with a bad sinus headache... and again when sleeping didn't fix it and eventually I just decided to get up.

Received less than good news about my mother, who has been missing since the day of my stepfather's funeral, June 5th. She's been found but she is not well.

That there's no lips emoji with black lipstick. Like 💋, but black.

We live in a time where "big tiddy goth girls" are basically as commonplace as, like, Milfs, but red is still the only option?

Dumb.

Back
Top Bottom