Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What made you say FUCK today?

Nothing in particular; it was just satisfying to say out of any necessary context for the fuck of it.

>Enter spacious cavern expecting boss fight
>No boss appears
>Explore a little
>Rancor emerges from the fog

FUCK!

That self-checkout card reader that the associate knows you need to run like eight fucking times before it works, lmao. I fucking hate it when that shit doesn't work xD

"Scan it. Now insert it. Now try and scan it again. Okay, insert it. There we go!"

Bruuuuh.

End-users walking up to the Service Desk and complaining that the desk they're sitting at doesn't have a full range of equipment for them to work at.

Dude, it DID have equipment on it. If you lot would stop fucking STEALING stuff from desks, you wouldn't have to come to us to complain about the desks missing stuff.

Coworkers not doing what they’re supposed to do, so I have to clean up their mess. Good thing my boss acknowledges my work and backs me up and will discipline those who aren’t acting accordingly,

Trying to enjoy time off but work keeps messaging or bothering me with new changes.

This afternoon I'd put aside some time to get asset tagging done - matching up recently-received computers and putting asset numbers on them to make them available for deployment.

I went to the room they were stored in with pen, marker and asset number sheet in hand, ready to spend an hour or so marking off boxes.

Two minutes after I got there, one of my colleagues - who'd already pissed me off once today - arrived with a trolley and started pulling those unmarked boxes off the stack, declaring that he didn't want to wait for me to do my work.

Fuck you, asshole.

All the time I won’t ever get back!! Grrr! I wish I could take it all back from you. Only reason you got anything from me is cause I am literally blind.

Edit because I am trying to be better than you person

cat used my uterus as a launchpad

that shit fucking hurted

Went to the pharmacy to pick up a medication that I cannot miss doses of.

Apparently, a week's notice wasn't enough for my doctor's office to get the memo and approve the refill request.

I have no more of the pills until it's refilled.

Fucking dammit.

Back
Top Bottom