Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What anime are you watching? -thread-

RE: The 'what anime are you watching' Thread

Augh... Part 4 will be ending soon. I'm so excited and yet so upset at the same time!

And Vento Aureo won't be getting an anime for a while after...

MellowYellow said:
Augh... Part 4 will be ending soon. I'm so excited and yet so upset at the same time!

I really want to see how part 4 ends! I will have to make sure I don't binge read the manga so I can get my regular dose of Jojo until season 5. That or I'll just rewatch part 3 and 4. I watched the series backwards because people told me to, but I missed a lot of things about the show because I didn't understand what was happening.

Princess Pittooey said:
MellowYellow said:

I really want to see how part 4 ends! I will have to make sure I don't binge read the manga so I can get my regular dose of Jojo until season 5. That or I'll just rewatch part 3 and 4. I watched the series backwards because people told me to, but I missed a lot of things about the show because I didn't understand what was happening.

Ha. I won't spoil anything, but from what I recall from the manga I'm pretty sure there's not much left after Enigma/Superfly/Cheap Trick.

Drifters: A very mature, fantasy war base anime. (Although I have yet to see any nudity and I do not know if nudity is in the manga version, but there are gritty adult references.) There is blood as for gore, not so much, not in the anime at least from what I seen. Plot is a bit hard to follow, I mean, the series does seem a bit sporadic here and there as it has done different focus points from character perspectives; but it still is basically tying the story together.

Re:Zero -Starting Life in Another World- Not exactly watching, I done finished it awhile back; but figure it was still worth mentioning. One of the most amazing, drama base, dark story-telling animes I ever seen; and I am a big anime fanatic, this topped over Code Geass and Higurashi When They Cry for me. Be forewarn this anime does have a morbid touch and can be quite depressing, tear-jerking, and straight out gory in some scenes. There are a good handful of action scenes, but the anime is more focused towards character development in a 'realistic' perspective as far as the protagonist goes. Unfortunately, the season is only twenty-five episodes long and I do not know when another season will come about as the Light Novel is still a WIP and those 25 episodes pretty much caught up to one of the end arcs of the ongoing Light Novel.

As for the LN can't really help you there as one, it hasn't been translated, yet. Two being, I can't honestly tell you where to find it and even so, you would have to have understanding of Japanese Language to read it as again it hasn't been translated.

Aww shiiiiit

50b.png

Now we enter endgame...

I've a pretty decent list.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
HunterxHunter
Attack on Titan (only a couple eps left) done!
Gurren Lagann
The Seven Deadly Sins
Black Butler
Magi: Adventure of Sinbad
Knights of Sidonia

I was pointed back to Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou for their singular OVA episode - an uncensored one, which should give you another clue - for one reason. There was a scene in it that involved a rather suggestive moment between the kobold and the cyclops - their names escape me for some reason - but when I saw this, my immediate thought was this.

All of that just to get a stray hair out of her eye? AND THE DIALOGUE DID NOT FUCKING HELP ONE GODDAMN BIT. But all in all, it's basically like 80% tits in your face. Good stuff, though!

My anime list gets bigger and bigger and I watch lesser and lesser.. I might have a hoarding problem.. anyways, started darker than black.. Hei is awesome..

Diamond is Unbreakable is over, and I feel so empty now.

Plus it'll be ages before Vento Aureo gets adapted.

Ajin: Demi-Human.
This series is everything.

I've got I've watching right now, have to finish some.

Hunter x Hunter
My Hero Academia
Boruto

I am watching My Hero Academia.

I just finished season one of One Punch Man. It was great.

I am also watching My Hero Academia, but I'm also watching Food Wars. Both are great; though the latter is a tad...out there. xD

After a long time coming I'm going to make the plunge back into the Fate series. I only ever watched Fate/Stay when I was in high school, loved the concepts and characters so much but I just never got around to watching any of the others. Gotta git it done.

Just started: Fairy Tail (Almost literally just began; currently on episode 7)

Recently finished: 91 Days (I very highly recommend this, especially to anyone who likes mafia/revenge-based stories) and FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

Back
Top Bottom