Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What anime are you watching? -thread-

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
It's simple. Just post what you're currently watching at any given time. So, if you're watching one or a handful... list 'em out. When the line up changes for you, make another post posting the change up! XD Basically, let your anime-loving peers in the BMR community know what you're watching! XD

To get things started:

I just started watching Another.

RE: The 'what anime are you watching' Thread

Sword Art Online...well, half of it anyway. The other half isn't enticing me too much.

I'm in the midst of watching "Rurouni Kenshin". I finished the prequel "Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal" yesterday. So beautifully done and I'm loving Rurouni so much. I hate having been this ridiculously sheltered ^^;; But better later than never I suppose.

Just started watching Okami-san and her Seven Companions, its pretty cute so far.

Just got started on Stein;s Gate. Seems promising so far, but I'll have to see more than the first episode to judge that.

So I finished Silverspoon, and it wasn't nearly as good as I thought it would be based around the first episode. The first one was rather funny and charming, and then it slowly lost some of it's charm as the episodes went on.

Next up on my watch list: Love Chunibyo & other delusions. This should be interesting.

FAIRY TAIL!

Again...

For the third time....I have a lot of others that are unfinished BUTOHWELLS.

Finished Love Chunibyo & other delusions, season 1, impression it left on me: Action was good, shame it was all inside that one girls head.

Next up I am actually taking a break from watching anime rather I am playing one out, with Persona 4, I expect to have beaten the game in a few weeks, but all in all it's really enjoyable right now, A great mix of anime story telling slice of life, action and a bit of horror. There is an anime baised off of it, but I will watch that after I am done the game as I don't want to spoil too much for myself.

I'm watching a few different shows. Date a Live season 2, something I've been excited for. Dragonar Academy caught my interested, and I'm enjoying it. And I'm slowly getting through the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure anime, trying to get to Stardust Crusaders, currently halfway through part one. Watching Fate/Zero with my friends, enjoying that one a lot, lots of awesome fights.

Captain Earth.
Only a few episodes in, but I'm still undecided on it.

Just finished up Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha. Aside from giving the main role to a 9-10 year old, it was pretty good. But .. ugh. I hate when anime/manga give the main character who needs to save the world, etc. role to a child. It just .. feels wrong. But the storyline was good.

Gonna start on the next series, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's and have been checking out Avatar: The Last Airbender every now and again also.

Recently finished both seasons of Uta no prince sama....AND I WANT TO WATCH THEM AGAIN! They finished it well enough BUT IT NEVER ANSWERED THE ONE QUESTION I WANT ANSWERED....

but at the same time I don't think they could ever answer it to my satisfaction. Because I WANT THEM ALL TO BE WITH HER ;.;

EDIT ::

So I did decide to rewatch it after all =x

Lady Bloody Ava said:
Continuing Fairy Tale and LOVING IT!

Wooo, Fairy Tail is great!!!

Just started Stardust Crusaders and it's awesome.
tumblr_n6ej3f8QdU1qenvj9o1_400.gif

Log Horizon. It's a better series than I thought it would be. Anime series about people who get mysteriously trapped inside of an MMORPG are a dime a dozen anymore so I wasn't expecting much from it other than "oh no, we're trapped inside the game and don't know why, and have to complete this huge task to maybe be able to free ourselves!" but it turned out to be a lot better than I imagined...

I just watched the entire season of Attack on Titan and my mind was blown. There had better be another season coming up. I love the hell out of it. Next: Sword Art Online.

I'm watching Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple on netflix. It's so freaking good! Love the story, the characters, the animation, the voice acting - nothing at all bad to say about this one and I am a terrible anime critic.

Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru

Just finished Prince of Tennis my current watch list saint seiya eyeshield 21 and kill la kill

I've been watching the new Jojo anime (Stardust Crusaders arc), Gokukoku no Brynhildr, No Game No Life, the second season of Mushishi, and Mekakucity Actors.

Tokyo Ravens

Back
Top Bottom