Dragons Fangs and Tiger Claws {1x1 with DarkMudkip}

Jin rubbed her need against Kojurou's length until her womanhood was wet, then she lowered herself into his member, groaning softly as she started to move her hips back and forth, moving in deep, slow motions.

Jin picked up her pace, holding onto Kojurou's shoulder as she thrust her hips, small moans coming from her, a tension starting to form in her stomach.

Jin moaned more, strands of her golden hair coming loose from her braid, sweat beading on her brow and chest, pleasure building into a tight feeling in her stomach.

Jin gently sucked on the junction between his neck and shoulder to muffle her own noises, her climax building and building until she finally hit her climax. Moaning his name lowly, she pressed herself against his chest, stopping all movements, body tense with pleasure.

Jin wrapped a leg around Kojurou's waist, a groan bubbling up from her throat, putting her hand over her mouth to keep quiet.

He kissed and nipped her neck, feeling his climax quickly approaching, "J-Jin-dono, may I..?" He stopped, embarrassed to ask if he could finish inside her.

Jin panted softly, her womanhood trembling as she came off her pleasure high, kissing Kojurou lovingly, murmuring softly. "I love you."

Jin kissed his face over and over, murmuring gentle "I love you"'s, holding Kojurou close, resting her forehead against his. "May I rear you a strong, honorable son, my beloved husband."

Kojurou chuckled softly and gave her a loving squeeze around her waist, "I don't care what you give me; daughter or son, I'll love them all the same."

Jin laughed softly, brushing her fingers through Kojurou's messy hair. "As will I, my husband."

((Shall we move ahead to Kojurou getting nabbed?))

A week passed and Jin hadn't seen hide nor hair of Mitsuhide. It was too soon to say if she was rid of him or not, but it was a relief not to see him nonetheless. It seemed to be a normal day in Riften, at least until Masamune was seen pacing around his Hold and out into the Rift itself. It seemed he was looking for something, or someone.

Jin had a bad feeling settling in her gut since the night before, but when she hadn't seen Kojurou all morning, she grew restless. "Masamune-sama?" She approached the Jarl, a soft frown on her face. "I'm sorry to inconvenience you at this current moment, but I cannot seem to find Katakura-dono."

"Allow for me to search for him. You must remain in Riften to keep everything under control, I will bring him back." She said, bowing slightly to him.

"Yes sir." She gave him a small nod before heading out into the forest outside Riften, following Kojurou's typical route.

Back
Top Bottom