Dragons Fangs and Tiger Claws {1x1 with DarkMudkip}

Jin frowned softly, bowing to Masamune before returning to cooking in the kitchen for dinner, setting out the meal for Kojurou and herself.

Jin smiled softly, taking a seat beside her husband, placing a bottle of ale before him, uncorking one of her own. "Thank you, Kojurou-sama."

After their meal, and after Jin cleaned up the mess she had made in the kitchen, the two of them were finally able to retire for the night, like most of the keep and townsfolk already had done. Readying herself for bed still required Kojurou's assistance, needing two hands to remove most of her armor.

Jin's cheeks were dusted a soft pink, leaning into his touch and turning to capture his lips with her own, kissing him lovingly, cupping his cheek gently.

Jin ran her fingers through Kojurou's hair, closing her eyes and deepening the kiss, letting her hand run down over his chest and stomach, stopping to rest on his belt.

Jin helped Kojurou out of his pants, moving towards the bed and pushing him onto the bed, crawling over him and sitting in his lap.

Jin smiled softly and kissed his neck and shoulder gently, tangling her fingers through his hair, embracing him gently.

"And I love you, Kojurou." She whispered, kissing him again, slipping her hand into his trousers, and stroking his manhood.

"You're my husband, why wouldn't I want to?" She pointed out, gently biting down his neck, leaving small bruises.

"I-I hear that not every woman enjoys their experiences with their husband, so I assumed you were only doing it for my sake..." He muttered, "I-I'm sorry, I just don't want you doing anything you don't truly wish to do."

Jin stopped, a slight shake running through her body before she started to laugh. Her cheeks were rosy and a large smile was on her face, pure-hearted amusement on her face. "If I wasn't interested in you, I wouldn't sleep with you." She cupped his cheek and kissed his forehead. "I want to, I love you, you're my husband." She said softly, kissing his head gently. "I want to make love with you."

Jin leaned in to kiss Kojurou deeply, running her fingers through his hair and slowly rubbing her womanhood against his crotch, her cheeks flushing.

Jin kept her hips moving at a comfortable pace, grinding against Kojurou's need, helping him out of his shirt as her own need grew, soft sighs coming from her.

Back
Top Bottom