Dragons Fangs and Tiger Claws {1x1 with DarkMudkip}

Akihike waved her hand politely, unable to stay long. "I was on my way back to Solitude and I wished to give you my blessing for your unborn child. If that wouldn't offend you?"

Nana stood, using the arms of the chair to stabilize herself. "Of course, I would be most grateful, Akihime-dono." She said, bowing her head to the Oracle.

Akihike smiled and gently placed her hands on Nana's stomach, "May this child be blessed with a small token gift from the Nine. May this child have the wisdom of Julianos, the mercy of Stendarr, the restraint and reserve of Zenithar, the swiftness of Kynareth, the strong soul of Arkay, the boundless love of Dibella, the compassion of Mara, the civility of Talos and the undying endurence of Akatosh." She said gently.

Nana smiled softly and placed a hand gently over Akihime's. "Thank you, Oracle, this really does mean a lot to me. May Talos guide you." She said softly.

"And may Kynareth bless your sails with kind winds, Lady Motochika." Akihime replied with a kind smile. "M'lady, the horses are waiting." A guard said, beckoning Akihime. The Oracle nodded and bowed to Nana before heading off.

"Aye, our child has been blessed by the Divines, how could I not be happy?" Nana declared, bumping him gently with her shoulder.

The days went on as normal, Jin still struggling to recover and rid of the fever she had, but was making progress with the help of Kojurou. Megohime and Masamune had been acting as per usual, barking at eachother, before finally making ammends. But as of late, things had been more tense.

Megohime had been shorter and shorter with Masamune each day that he went missing and refused to say where he was going when he returned. "Where do you keep going, and why can't you tell me where you're going? What are you hiding?" Megohime hounded Masamune, following him with a scowl.

"Because I'm your wife, and it is my business, so don't try to just brush me off..!" She snapped back, reaching out to grab his shoulder so she could face him.

Megohime's eyes went wide and she tried to pull her arm away. "You're hurting me, let go..!" She snapped, her voice shaky, clear that she was startled.

Back
Top Bottom