Dragons Fangs and Tiger Claws {1x1 with DarkMudkip}

Nana nodded. "Hai.." She murmured, pulling him up for a kiss, reaching down between his legs to stroke his manhood through the fabric of his pants.

((Dx I meant that she pulled him back up on top of her and then reached down, sorry if I was too vague!))

Nana nodded. "Aye.." She said softly, cheeks flushed red.

((Haha I was makin' a joke, love, it's all right!))

Motochika moved back down to continue pleasing her, his tongue moving almost expertly against her sensitive nerve cluster

Nana placed her hands on his head, moaning weakly as the pleasure built, the pressure growing and growing. Soft pants and gasps escaped her, her moans growing louder as she gasped his name, womanhood trembling.

Nana's hope bucked slightly and her toes curled, tugging at his hair and moaning his name breathlessly, feeling her release coming closer and closer.

Nana arched her back and let out a strangled moan, gripping his hair tightly and trembling hard, gasping softly.

Her climax finally hit and she moaned loudly, panting and giving his hair a tug before sliwly relaxing, gasping softly.

She returned his kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him closer, trembling still.

She nodded slowly, looking up into his one good eye. "I want you to make love to me." She said softly.

Nana nodded again to let him know it was ok, leaning up to kiss him lovingly, closing her eyes.

He pushed into her gently, slow and easy. Not to be careful or delicate with her, but to oblidge her request in love-making; nothing hard or rough, just simple and sweet

A low noise slipped past her lips, kissing down his shoulder, her breath coming out in small, hot puffs. Once he was completely inside her, she rolled her hips slowly to let him know it was okay to start, keeping her hips in sync with his.

His thrusts were steady and deep, with enough force to still cause her to tremble in ecstasy. He kissed her neck and shoulder, all the way across her collarbone to kiss along the other side

Gentle gasps and moans slipped past her lips, sweat beading on her skin, and her nails dragging down the flesh of his back. She hooked a leg over his hip, allowing him to move deeper.

((Let's move along so we can get to the meeting~))

Their love-making seemed to last for an hour, finishing with both of their climaxes, and them laying in a heap of tangled limbs. Nana kissed his shoulder gently, laying beside him in the large bed, covered in sweat, and catching her breath.

Nana rested her forehead against his chest, sighing softly and placing her hand on his chest. She opened her mouth before closing it, then she spoke after hesitating for a moment. "...I love you, Motochika."

Back
Top Bottom