Tip of the Icing(Avengers)-Lady/Moon

"I was curious. And we really should. A man that hot just begs to have his sex life talked about."he snickered a little. Before snickering."yea.ten.I'm amazed shes not whining about being sore all the time."he smiled before pouting."what?no...that's not fair loki."he whined a little sulking.

Anna smiled shivering as her hands played over her breasts,back arching as he looked at her."be prettier...if you joined in.."she panted quietly looking up at him with wide blown eyes shuddering at his mention of learning something new.he usually found the most interesting things. Hands still as she considered that,for once so distracted by the idea of warm wax pouring across her skin to worry about being punished for stopping."....you have no idea how hot it is you insist trying everything.."she said her face going soft with love as she smiled at him before bodding."I want.please master."she muttered going to her hands and knees to crawl towards him looking up at him when she got to the edge, her loose hair brusging against his pants

Loki laughed and nodded. "he really is very sexy. a little too much muscle for my tastes, but i can appreciate him anyway." Loki admitted with a chuckle. this was one of the reasons why he loved tony so much. he didn't get jealous when Loki examined other people. and he loved to watch Tony dominate other lovers too. "by the way, Fandral was wondering if you'd be up for a second round." Loki teased, ignoring Tony's little sulk. he would not break Anna's trust. "apparently no one hurts him quite the way you do." Loki admitted with a laugh.

he licked his lips, smirking at her. "i know." he admitted with a chuckle. "by the way, remind me to have you spank me with a paddle one of these days." he ordered. "i know you like it, but i need to figure out how to pull my blows first." he admitted. "fuck you look good like that." he growled, griping her hair tight and yanking her head back. "strip." he ordered. "get naked for me and then get on all fours." he ordered, watching her comply as he pulled out his cock. he loved fucking her while he was fully dressed, a subtle, but powerful power play. "suck." he ordered, gripping her hair again and forcing her head over his cock just the way she liked it. he released her hair and lit the candle and watched the wax pool for a moment. he had practiced this on himself until he knew exactly how to work the candle. with a single tilt of his wrist, the wax spilled down the line of her spine, hot enough to leave red marks behind, but not hot enough to actually scald or burn. it was a flash of pain, and then a warm comfort. he himself rather loved the feeling of the hot wax on his skin, and knew that when it was his turn to be submissive he'd suggest it to her. "suck harder." he ordered, running another long line of wax across her shoulders before running it down the crack of her ass so it flowed down and brushed her tight little cunt.

Tony nodded snickering a little."I agree.though wqtching anna's petite ass boss him around is to die for."he smiled because while he knew they were equals and anna was the submissive most of the time, he knew she'd dominated steve a time or two."really?I thought being so old aesers would have the edge on good sex."he snickered a little.

"Hmm I can do that."she flushed brightly at the idea of spanking him before smiling."though it won't help that much. Seeing as I'm not a super soldier and all I don't knoe how to pull blows."she mused shuddering at the order."yes master."she muttered as she slid out of her clothes,moaning a high whine in her throat as he grabbed her hair,sliding her mouth down over him.just like him she loved doing this when he was mostly dressed,or even having sex while he was dressed,feeling his zippsr digging into her.it was the ultimate shoe of just how much he had control and maybe a little bit of knowing just how much he wanted her.as if he couldn't even wait to get undressed before he had her. Yelping in shock but not pain as the wax hit her back she whimpered squirming as the wax trailed towards her cunt, desperate to touch herself but not since he hadn't said out,desperate for him even as she worked his cock more,showing just how desperate she truly was

Loki snickered a little. "that's what makes him so great for Anna though. he always makes sure everything he does to her is something he's tried himself first." Loki admitted with a smirk. "and he truly enjoys submitting to her the few times she wants, or needs it." he admitted, stretching. "meh, most Aeser are actually really boring and don't much like to hurt their sexual partners." he admitted. "it's really kind of silly, but there you are." he admitted with a chuckle.

he smirked a little. "i kind of just want you to spank me." he admitted with a laugh. "there's a sensor thing i can use to judge how hard i'm hitting something, i'll take a paddle to that." he admitted. "now shut up and suck my dick." he ordered, groaning as he felt her sliding down on his cock. "fuck yes, that feels great." he moaned, smirking down at her. "you like that? the hot wax on your skin?" he demanded, licking his lips as he let more wax fall, letting it slide down her body, creating white rivers of wax that spread from her spin down to her stomach. "up." he ordered. "on the bed." he demanded, watching her head for the bed. "belly up." he ordered, licking his lips as he headed over to her, studying her. "where to start?" he wondered. "the neck, the breasts, the stomach. your tight little cunt. hmmmm" he mused before he grinned and let the wax fall, watching it spread across her stomach before letting it pool in her bellybutton and overflow, running in rivulets across her pretty pretty skin. he did this for a good long time, occasionally slipping a finger into her. coating her breasts, her neck, her lips, and her cunt with the hot wax before he finally abandoned it and settled atop her and gave her what she wanted the most. his cock.

“Very true. Though I’ve learned more about what they like together then I ever wanted to know. And he does, it’s quite amusing really. For some reason she delighted in telling me that she’s topped him a few times.”He snickered a little turning his head to look at the man, before frowning a little. “That’s really silly. Truly.”he smirked, dipping his head to kiss loki slowly, “I would like you to join in this time, love.”He muttered nuzzling his cheek against loki’s.

“Well, I can go with that.”she growled moaning as she sucked on him, raising a eyebrow as she looked up at him, trembling a little at his words, humming a positive around his cock at his question. Whimpering as more wax slid lower, hands trembling a little as the wax slid over her skin. Laying back on the bed, she squirmed a little, closing her eyes, to far gone to really answer his question of where to tell him to start, shivering harder as he played with her. “Cap...steve...please...”She begged whimpering as he fingered her, gasping as he sank into her, leaning up to kiss him hard, clinging to him as she rolled her hips into his, trembling as she came, nails scoring down his back as she screamed her pleasure.

he chuckled a little and nodded. "he likes to brag just as much as she does." he admitted with a grin. "it's rather hilarious." he admitted, looking over at him. "you know, he was actually talking to Jarvis about something called Wax Play 'one dom to another'... and Jarvis was answering! and neither had a blush! it was traumatizing... whats Wax play anyway? it sounds kind of weird... and painful. isn't waxing when you rip out all of your hair?" he asked, looking quite horrified. "join? oh..." he muttered, looking surprised, as if he'd never thought about a three way. "i think i'd enjoy that." he admitted with a grin.

he chuckled a little as he watched her beg before moaning as he fucked her fast and hard, though not as hard as he usually would have, somehow knowing she needed it a little more gentle. "fuck...!" he moaned, tossing his head back and spilling inside the condom he had slipped on at some point. "god! we're trimming your nails again Kitten." he grumbled, sounding amused. "are you feeling better now?" he asked hopefully. "god that was hot. we're doing that again, yes?" he asked with a grin as he gently started peeling the wax off of her. "hmm, red." he muttered, examining her skin. "but it's a faint mark, it shouldn't last more than a few hours... that's what the site said anyway." he admitted as he smiled at her. "you awake?"

“....what?”Tony paused coughing a little, disturbing the twin laying on his stomach before smiling as the girl snuffled and just snuggled back into him. Looking amused as he pouted. “I’m depressed I wasn’t included in on this ‘dom talk’ truly...”He sulked before smirking. “I never thought I’d see the day Steve Rogers talked sex without blushing. And it’s...weird and interesting. You know how a candle will melt wax and warm it, but it really wont hurt if you dump it over skin?Yea. That’s that kink...not ripping out your hair. I don’t think Anna’d let him get close to her if that was his intent.”He snickered before looking at his lover, frowning.”...you didn’t think I’d want you to come with me?I mean...why would I want someone else if your not with me now that you’re not pregnant?”he said sounding honestly confused.

Anna smiled a little as he pulled out of her, smiling slightly.”Don’t whine. You like me marking up your back.”She muttered sighing softly before nodding,”I am.”She said watching him, looking vaguely worried, but to strung out and to happy to be really be upset. Grinning at his words she nodded, “oh yes. Though next time I’m thinking I’m blind folding you and doing it.”She said with a sex little smirk shivering as he peeled the wax off, “..it feels odd...I can tell where it was, but it doesn’t hurt really...just kinda there.”She muttered smiling at him, nodding sleepily, “I am.”She said nudging him shoulder, making him lay down, shifting to snuggle against him, going quiet as she relaxed, “....I’m pregnant.”She whispered, the fear and worry back in her voice as she clung to him, as if she was afraid he’d pull away.

he chuckled a little and nodded. "yeah. it was pretty hilarious to watch too. course, he had no idea i was there." he admitted with a shake of his head. "he'd have beaten my head in if he had." he admitted with a grin. "besides, you would have teased him." he pointed out with a chuckle. "...that does sound interesting." he admitted, sounding curious. "sounds a lot more pleasant than 'sounding' at any rate." he admitted, smirking."i might have looked up a few of the harder kinks... i have to admit, i don't like the sound of most of them." he admitted. "well no, it's not that." Loki assured Tony. "i just forgot i could have sex again." he admitted sheepishly. "that and for a moment i wasn't sure how it would work with two subs." he admitted. "i've never done a threesome before." he admitted.

he snickered a little. "i do." he agreed. "i think you drew blood this time." he admitted, knowing he was already healed without even a hint of a mark. "oh god..." he groaned. he loved being blindfolded. "yeah it does... sort of like when you sit on your hand too long and you can sort of feel the blood pooling back in." he agreed with a chuckle before he sat up, straight up and stared at her with wide stunned eyes, mouth agape. "pregnant!?" he demanded, voice a croak. "thank god." he stated, looking like he was in a bit of shock. "i thouhgt maybe you where sick with Aids, or Cancer or something and didn't want to tell me because you where scared i was going to leave and i was so scared because i didn't want to beleive that you'd think so little of me, but pregnancy, i can understand that because i grew up in a fucked up timeline where women where only babymakers but only if they where married and wasn't that fucked up?" gods, he was rambling. "i need to get those baby care books from Tony... and we have to go shopping for baby things, and we need a crib... are we going to keep the crip in the bedroom for now? because i think it would be better if we kept the baby close you know? how long does it take a baby to grow? it was three months wasn't it? i really need to get those baby books... and to lock up all the chemicals, babies get into things like that... oh my GOD i'm going to be a father..." well, at least he sounded excited about it.

“He would, but it was worth seeing him doing something this amusing.”He smiled a little before smiling. “I would not. I would have been serious and helpful.”He sulked before raising a eyebrow at the other at his curiosity before nodding. “It is more pleasant then the other.”He looked amused before running his hand over the other’s side. “Me either...there was a time when I enjoyed it...but...the desert cured me of the need to be that in pain, of crossing that line.”He resting his head against the other’s before laughing. “Oh. Well, that’s different....and it can work, it’s actually fairly entertaining to have to different people to order around.”He mtutered before looking surprised. “That’s saddening, loki. But exciting, I like being your first something.”he muttered.

“Hm, you’ll heal.”She muttered with a sleepy pleased smile before nodding. “Yes..that is the feeling.”She agreed before yelping as he pulled away from her, starting to panic before she realized he wasn’t going anywhere, relaxing a little as she tensed waiting for his reaction. “No.Not sick....well sick, but morning sick and not sick sick...”She muttered blushing hard wincing as she realized she’d scaared him badly, looking up at him, looking relieved and happy he understood why she had hesitated in telling him. “Yes...that was....I was worried you would be upset we weren’t married yet...or discussed it...”She blushed brightly, offering him a slightly amused smile as she realized he was rambling, shifting, urging him to lay down. “Relax, lay down. We can get the books from tony after we get some sleep...and we have a few months. I’ll be pregnant for another 7 months, not three. Humans have longer then jotun.”She smiled looking amused at his words, “We can keep the crib wherever.”She said so sincerely happy that he wasn’t freaking out, that she didn’t know anything beyond that she just wanted to sleep with him, relax, just wanted to be held. “Steve calm down. Yes, you are goign to be a father, but you have a few months...just calm, relax, and we’ll get some sleep okay?”

he snorted. "you so would not have been. you just can't help yourself." he teased with smirk. "yeah..." he muttered. "people who don't truly understand pain could never understand. but i'm glad you don't like to hurt me." he admitted softly. "i like it when you yank on my hair of course, and spank me, but those are different kinds of pain." he admitted. the Chitauri had tortured Loki, just as the Nine Rings had tortured Tony. "really? i can't picture it, but maybe that's because i'm not particularly dominant." he muttered with a shake of his head. "in any case, i'll let Fandral know tomorrow when he can stop by." he decided. "we'll have Steve and Anna babysit."

Steve vlinked at her. "Morning sick? that's when you get sick in the mornings and when you smell eggs cooking like Loki did right? i think they make medicine for that, we'll have to ask the doctor. i'd ask bruce but he doesn't know much about pregnancy so maybe Loki would know? in either case we have to get you a baby doctor, someone who knows what they're doing." "Seven MONTHS!?" he demanded, looking horrified. "i have to wait seven months! that's not fair! Tony got his baby in three!" he complained, showing that while he was terrified, he was also excited. "i don't want to sleep! i want to go brag and stuff. can i brag? can i tell people or is it a secrete?" he asked her, still looking rather shell shocked even as he laid down and held her, rambling about how they where going to have to think of really nice names, not ugly names or weird names, they had to have the perfect name for their baby because it was going to be perfect and damn but he loved her and did she want to have more sex? finally though he calmed down and started to doe with her, a huge grin plastered on his face.

“Hm, very different kinds of pain.”he muttered, pressing his cheek into the other’s hair, closing his eyes, offering comfort before grinning. “Probably. It’ll be good for them to have practice for when they eventually have kids.”He smiled settling in, content to just be with him.

“Hm, yes. I’ll talk to bruce. And find a baby doctor for the things he doesn’t know.”She buried her face against his chest, amused that he was being this freaked out. Smiling slightly as she nodded. “Yes, yes you do. Tony also had a child with Jotun, I’m human. I can’t really speed that up.”She smiled amused before nodding. “Go ahead. You were the only one I was worried about telling...though I’d rather we not tell the press or something. They follow us enough as it is, I dont want to have them even more so.”She muttered looking amused as he calmed, yawning as she fell asleep.

Nearly six months later she was nicely rounded, while she had gained some weight, curved out, if you didn’t know she was pregnant, you’d never guess she was nearly 8 months pregnant. She really did look like she just put on weight, which had allowed them to avoid the press for the most part, which was good. Because while most of their fans were happy, some had taken to being annoying and pissed that the good captain had found someone. Just jealousy of course, but she was feeling more emotional with every pregnant day that past. And steve, being wonderful amazing steve, had taken charge of making sure she wouldn’t worry about him leaving her for a fan or over anything she could do, had planned the small quiet, private wedding for them. As a total surprise to a woman who thought they were waiting until after the baby came. Stepping into the sitting room Tony smirked at steve, raising a eyebrow. “Loki took her out to the gardens to look around.....you do know she’s going to bash your head in when she realizes you planned a wedding without her right?”He teased his best friend, amused and pleased. Knowing this was exactly what kind of wedding anna needed, one where she couldn’t work herself up into a worried frenzy of what to do and how to act. A quiet, private wedding at the Stark Mansion in upper new york state.

Loki was highly amused by Steve's slyness. the man had really grown. he now understood most modern day references, though Twitter still baffled him and he refused to know how to work a Facebook. he had announced to the world that Anna was his fiance, though had not said a word about the pregnancy, well aware that people would think that he was only marrying her because she was carrying his baby. he moved over to the fridge and pulled out one of the glasses of milk, something he insisted on. he didn't like the cartons or jugs because he was weird that way. the glass jars where perfect too, because he could pop one open and not have to worry if someone else's lips had touched it. "i know. but i wanted it to be a surprise." Steve admitted with a playful grin. "she knows i'm up to something." he admitted with a laugh. "she point blank accused me of it last night." he admitted with a grin. "besides. i made sure it's perfect... or rather, i made sure Loki made it perfect." because Loki, and Fandral, had magicked everything into place. Fandral had, at some point, moved in with them and was living with his permanent 'master' in the city. John was a font of fun ideas, and he treated Fandral very well, even if Fandral was almost constantly sporting various cuts and bruises from 'play time'. John was practically a mother hen, constantly making sure Fandral was eating and drinking enough and was comfortable. Clint thought it was hilarious, even if Jarvis did the same thing. "you know, this place is amazing. i think your going to have trouble convincing Loki to go back tot he tower." he warned with a grin. "

Tony rolled his eyes at steve drinking out of the bottle, it amused him greatly to see the man with his glass bottle. It was just something so...steve and adorable. Not that he’d tease him, not when Anna could shift moods as easily as the wind. “Did she do that before or after she untied you?”Tony teased amused that as months past the sex had eased off, letting anna simply take care of her fiancee, fussing over him as much as he fussed over her. “Well, loki’s good with making things perfect. And it’s a stress free wedding for Anna, which is what she needed.”Tony snickered before looking around. “I know. I’ll convince him, probably. Though I might spend the time of your honeymoon here, since the others are going on vacation to. Seems everyone’s following your lead and scattering for awhile.”He smirked nudging him. “Come on. Let’s go find anna before you manage to spill milk on your tux.”he teased as he headed for the door, stepping out into the garden he smiled at the gentle picture his lover and children made, the twins laying on the blanket between loki and anna, the soft blue sundress anna was wearing, on loki’s suggestion, perfect for the wedding, since they’d all known she didn’t want a white wedding dress and that she loved blue and the soft flowing gown not even showing that she was 8 months pregnant.

Steve snorted at the other. "in the middle actually." he admitted. "she can be devious when she wants to. i ALMOST told her when she wouldn't let me cum for the forth time in a row." he'd also gotten much more comfortable sharing his sexual exploits, much to Bruces utter horror. since he and Morgan where still doing 'boring sex'. "it is a stress free wedding, and there will only be freinds and family. the Warriors three are even coming down, and i know Frigga is." he admitted with a grin. "i'm not going to spill milk on my tux." he complained with a roll of his eyes. it was a traditional black tux, but the shirt underneath was the same color blue as Anna's dress, and he had a blue handkerchief in his pocket. he smiled as he approached Anna, well aware that she still suspected something of him. thankfully she trusted him enough to know he would never cheat on her, the subject hadn't even come up. but she knew he was up to something, so he offered her a smile and a kiss. "i need to steal Loki for a moment love. Frigga's here to watch the babies." Steve, well, lied. the babies where going to be watched by Bruce, Morgan, and the 'bakers three' that was Tiffany with her long term lover Bucky. River, with his 'mate' Natasha. and Alec. the man who had yet to find a partner. not that he cared. Bruce was going to stand as his best man, since Tony was walking Elena down the isle. not that she knew it. Loki was smirking as he bounced to his feet as the Bakers Three and their lovers came in to gather the babies, arguing of course about something or other. Alec and River where always squabbling about something. Tiffany thought they where each trying to prove their dominance.

“Wow. That is fairly devious. You’ll have to reward her for that.”Tony snickered, so very amused that he wasn’t the only one this comfortable talking about sex anymore. And bruce couldn’t even yell at him, since it wasn’t just him being open about sex anymore. “Which is perfect. I know she is worried about the press finding out, but this...perfect.” Tony smiled looking amused. “You could. I know you, you’d do something like that, and anna’d just have to punish you more then she already is going to.”tony teased. Anna smiled tilting her head as she looked up at him, a slight frown crossing her face as she saw how he was dressed. “...okay...”She said looking supicious, wondering why he was in a tux simply to get the others. “Anna!Don’t worry, I need your help anyways. Come on.”Tony smirked as he herded her to her feet, ignoring the sputtering look on her face as she curled her toes into the grass looking confused at being led around, tossing the others a smirk as he led her through the house towards the other side of the gardens, glad that they were big enough to take the long way around to get to the wedding sight, giving the others a chance to get there.

“Tony!What is going on?”Anna demanded looking annoyed as they stepped out of the house onto the back patio, a slight frown on her face as she saw everyone waiting for them. “Come on sweetheart. I’m sure you can figure it out.”Tony teased, slipping a arm through hers, tugging her towards steve, smirking at the super soldier. “Do I have to tell you to take care of her?”He smirked at his best friend as they reached him, finding anna’s confused and befuddled look as she looked at her fiancee and brother quite endearing.

he chuckled. "oh, i assure you, i did... after punishing her for it of course." he admitted with a laugh. "yeah i'm going to suffer for this." Steve agreed with a chuckle. "oh don't frown at me love, you know how i hate it when you're unhappy with me." he teased with a smile before he dragged Loki off. by the time Anna got there, everyone was in place, Frigga in the front and Steve waiting in front of a makeshift alter with one of those beautiful flower covered wedding arches. "of course not, what kind of man do you think i am? besides, if i didn't, Anna would be the first to hurt me." he assured Tony with a smile. "come on Anna. we're going to get married now. just us." he admitted with a smile. "no press, no public, just freinds and family." he admitted, kissing her knuckles. "now i can prove to you, to the whole world, that you will always be mine." he whispered with a smile as Frigga began the ceremony. he held her hands as Frigga spoke of ever lasting love and bonds that lasted even into death. then Loki came forward with the Rings on a big Fluffy Pillow. they didn't exactly match, and yet the did. "Do you, Lady Elena, take Steve Barton as your husband?" Frigga asked, and when Anna said Yes he slid Her ring onto her finger. they repeated the process with him saying yes and getting His Ring. and then they kissed, and it was enough to make Loki whine that He wanted a kiss like that!

(ohhh I want both rings. So pretty lol)

“True, but you’d enjoy her hurting you to much.”Tony snickered amused as he rolled his eyes, dipping his head to kiss Anna’s cheek as she watched them. Her eyes widened as she looked up at steve, smiling quietly, “Really?”She muttered looking around her, realizing that he had indeed managed to give her everything she could want in a wedding, without her having to plan it. “yes.”She said quietly looking up at steve with wide, tearful eyes as he slid the ring onto her finger, and his on him. Kissing him gently before stepping back, leaning up to run her fingers through his hair, curling a arm around his neck, closing her eyes as she leaned into him, shuddering a little at the feel of her rounded stomach, their child pressed between them.

Tony smirked looking at his lover, leaning down to kiss him gently, “You’ll get one. I’m planning a wedding you know.”He pointed out, pressing a kiss to his hair again, sighing quietly. “Come on. They’ll be a little bit, and we can get the dinner set up.”he muttered tugging loki out of his seat, glancing towards the newly married couple, seeing just how wrapped up they were in each other.

i know right!)

he smirked. "i surely would." he agreed with a chuckle. "especially as she can't actually hit me hard enough to make it hurt." he admitted with a smile. "yes, really." he admitted with a smile as he watched her. "i love you." he whispered happily. "i love you so much." he murmured with a smile. "and i'm going to 'backdate' the date a little." he admitted, tossing her a wink. "that way no one can try to claim you 'trapped' me. i don't want you or our baby to hear such blatant lies." he admitted, kissing her again and rubbing her belly. "according to the marriage certificate, we married a month before you became pregnant." he stated with a smile. "so no one can accuse you of anything but loving me wholeheartedly." he admitted quite happily as he rubbed her belly. "just think. our child is going to be the most protected creature on earth. two gods for uncles, an assassin for an aunt. superheros for uncles..." he grinned a little. "i can't wait to meet you little one." he whispered to her belly, giving it a kiss before grinning up at her. "lets go on our honeymoon!" he decided, eyes glittering playfully.

"you are!?" Loki demanded, looking shocked. he knew Tony wanted to get married but somehow he'd forgotten about having a wedding of his own. "what kind of wedding?" he asked, looking delighted as he kissed the other. "they're so cute." he admitted with a chuckle. "you know, Steve has even illegally altered the date on the wedding certificate?" he asked with a grin. "just to protect Anna from angry fans." he grinned. "it's so cute how he'll do anything for her." he admitted with a grin as he watched Alec and Tiffany squabbling over where to place the massive turkey and ham that had been cooked earlier. it was like christmas dinner, only with chine and silver for plate-ware. there was everything imaginable, and had the same atmosphere of a rather fancy restaurant. "oh, and just so you know, the newspaper tomorrow was planned." Loki assured Tony with a chuckle.

"Hm if I did 'trap' you,you enjoy your bondage."she teased a little but looked really pleased that they wouldn't have to worry about that,dmirking a little."tony's a bad influence if your faking legal documents."she teased blushing a little."I do love you whole heartedly you know."she muttered kissing him,shivering a little as his hand rubbed over her stomach."she will be. Amazingly protected. But you forgot her most important protector. You."she muttered running her fingers through his hair blushing slightly as he talked to her stomach."just another two months."she promised before laughing."not yet.I think the others have dinner ready and I want food before tou whisk me away."she smiled up at him.

Tony looked amused nodding."of course. I want to marry you.that sorta involves you having a wedding you know"tony smiled kissing him,teasing."they are sickeningly cute....and we're a bad influence. He would have never done that when he was first unfrozen."tony snickered before nodding."just like its cute I'd do anything for you...now should we go round thrm up before they decide to just leave without eating?"

he snickered and nodded. "i do." he agreed. "lets not let the fans find out about that though." he ordered with a chuckle. "he is a bad influence. i had a chat about sex and didn't blush once." he admitted with a grin as he watched River squabbling about whether or not he was allowed to have an entire galleon of milk to himself with Natasha. "oh, she won't think so when i start chasing her boyfriends off." he teased with a chuckle. "i don't want to wait two months." he complained, pouting at his lover. "you have to come out soon little one. Daddy's going to go insane waiting for you." he complained as he kissed the belly again before he smiled as he stood up. "oh alright." he sighed, sulking even more. "can't have my baby, can't have sex." he whined, smiling at her. "that does look really good." he admitted, examining the feast. "Tony didn't cook right?"

Loki grinned. "i know. but i managed to forget that." he admitted with a chuckle. "am i going to be wearing the pretty white dress or are we both wearing suits?" he asked curiously. "no, it's not cute, it's damn sexy." Loki corrected with a grin. "honestly though, i can't beleive you actually went online and found a Dom for Fandral like that!" he admitted with a laugh. "John is really nice though, i'm glad you found him." he admitted with a grin. "Fandral looks happier than ever." he admitted. "no, Anna won't let him leave without eating." he admitted. "look, see? here they come."

“No, that is my thing to know. No one else gets to know.”She growled posessively before smirking, “You should have those talks. It’s good for you.”She smiled looking amused before rolling her eyes as she watched the others. “Well, you have a few years until then. She’s going to be father’s little princess, and where does that leave me?”She sulked a little but looked amused, before sighing.”I know I know, but you can’t hurry her up.”She said looking amused as he kissed her stomach, gently running her fingers through his hair. “Well, you have to be punished somehow, for keeping things from me.”She teased, tweaking his hair before stepping back, “No, tony didn’t cook. The other’s did.”Natasha reassured them as they got closer.

“Whatever you want. You’d look good in a dress though.”He snickered before smirking. “Well, I wasn’t going to let him find his own. Jarvis helped to. Not steve though, he didn’t discuss wax play with me, he didn’t get to help fandal.”he snickered a little before nodding.”He does.”He said watching her before smirking. “Trust the pregnant woman to find food.”He teased smiling as anna punched him in the shoulder as she settled at the table.

Later Anna sighed quietly, resting her head on Steve’s shoulder, curled up against him, looking sleepily content, nuzzlign her face against his skin, trying to get closer, cold. Tired. “You better get her out of here, Steve.”Tony muttered pressing a kiss to loki’s hair as the man curled up with him, having convinced the newlyweds to stay for a bit and just relax before running off, he was kinda regretting it now seeing the sleepy look on anna’s face.

he snickered a little. "i love it when you go all possessive." he admitted with a chuckle. "and i'm getting more comfortable with sex conversations at least." he admitted with a chuckle. "oh, you'll be who she goes to when i piss her off of course." he admitted with a grin. "considering i'm probobly going to be the person who hands out the punishments, she'll start to love you pretty damn quick." he assured her with a laugh. "and i have every intention of letting you punish me." he assured her with a chuckle. "you almost got it out of me last night. that was just mean." he admitted, pouting at her.

Loki chuckled as he nodded. "i look good in everything." he stated with a Superior, smug sort of tone. he was such a vain little asshole. "yeah Fandral really does need a firm hand." he admitted with a snort. "you would have teased him Tony, we've been through this. besides, he let you help with the Anal Sex and the breath play ideas. not to mention the cock rings and gags." Loki pointed out with a chuckle. "so i think you got the better end of the deal." he admitted with a grin. "punch him harder Anna!" Loki teased, grinning.

Steve smiled as he nuzzled his wife's head before picking her up and carrying her off as Loki mumbled sleepily as Tony shifted. Loki was exaughsted, he'd used a lot of Magic today so he'd eaten twice as much as River, and had crashed almost the same time as Anna did. the Warriors Three where babysitting, so at least Tony didn't have to worry about the babies as he tucked Loki into bed.

“Good. And you and tony are having to many conversations sometimes. It’s weird walking into one and finding you discussing things.”She teased before smiling slightly. “Good. I like punishing you sometimes.”She muttered before grinning. “No it wasn’t.”She teased. “You are a vain asshole you know.”Tony teased a little. “Hmm,true. That was a truly interesting conversation.”Tony grinned watching the others.

Anna stirred as she was picked up, smiling a little. “Where are we going?”She muttered into his neck, shifting. “I want to tie you up, cap.”She muttered, sounding sleepily sexy, pouting slightly. “I’m to heavy to carry around like this.”She muttered.

Tony grinned looking down at the man in their bed, crawling in next to him, snuggling into him, yawning.”Goodnight, love.”he muttered pressing a kiss to the other’s lips, trusting that their children were well, and going to sleep.

"to bed." Steve explained with a smile. "and you can tie me up in the morning." he promised with a smile. "hun. i can lift a car." he pointed out. "your barely a feather." he assured her with a chuckle as he kissed her and settled her into bed.

in the morning, Loki's rage filled scream woke half the state. and if that didn't, then the loud, very loud explosion did. it didn't take long for the others to get there to find Hogun and Volstagg where both bleeding out on the floor. Fandral was with John and hadn't stayed to babysit, thinking the others would be perfectly capable of handling diaper duty. Sif was sprawled out on the ground, her head appeared to have been staved in with something hard and blunt, she was barely breathing. but what really had Loki outraged, was the two empty cribs. the babies where gone and Loki was glowing with magic that had gone from it's usual green, to a bloody red that slipped off of him like a thick mist. "Where. Are. My. Babies!?" he demanded, eyes red, skin going sapphire blue, and his tone so cold the words almost hurt.

Tony was close behind, having only paused long enough to suit up, stepped into the room, looking around and paled behind the mask before it flipped up, looking at loki. “Loki. I need you to help me find them.”Tony said muttering to jarvis, already having the AI working on getting the rest of the team, and running the search to look for the twins. “Tony?Loki?”Anna panted quietly as she stumbled into the room, a hand resting on her stomach, having run down as Steve was suiting up, knowing her husband would be upset with her for running headlong into something, but after jarvis’ brief reassurance that it was just loki and tony, she knew she couldn’t stay away. Cursing quietly as she edged closer to hogun and volstagg, kneeling down carefully and starting to bandage them up, and tried to help sif, looking upset, silent tears sliding down her face as she tried to be a doctor, rather then a frightened friend and scared aunt.

Back
Top Bottom