When spells go wrong... (Lounger x MellowYellow)

"I suppose we should explore the rest of the island. Though after what that fruit did to us, who knows what anything else growing here might do?" Harry grinned slightly, though he had to admit...he was rather curious about something else happening to them. "Fishing huh? I've never been fishing before....maybe a wand would make it a little easier..." He grinned, then shivered as Ginny started to stroke at his stomach, now back to normal after being swollen so much with Ginny's cum. "A-ah...." He shivered, causing his large breasts to jiggle in the leafy bikini he was wearing.

"Well, it couldn't be anything too bad, right? I mean, what the fruit did was weird, but I don't really mind this change anymore," Ginny replied. It would take getting used to, especially when they got back to the school, but sex with a futa dick was positively mind-blowing. And from the look of things, Harry didn't mind being a woman too much. "Something wrong?" Ginny purred teasingly in her lovers ear, continuing to lazily stroke at the exposed flesh of the dark-haired beauties stomach. She had such smooth skin too, Ginny couldn't stop touching it with her dexterous digits. The ginger futa let her lips trail up Harry's neck before claiming her lips in a heated kiss.

Harry couldn't help letting out a gentle whimper as Ginny continued to stroke at his stomach. Every inch of his skin seemed more sensitive than before, so her gentle working felt rather pleasurable....and the whimper made that more than abundantly clear. "Wr-wrong? No....n-nothing wrong..." Harry could barely get the words out, then eagerly leaned into the kiss, thrusting his tongue hungrily into Ginny's mouth in order to return it, practically sucking on her own tongue.

Already blood was racing down south, pooling in Ginny's groin and allowing her cock to swell slightly- growing progressively harder. "You are a horny devil, Harriet," Ginny purred after their lips parted, teasing the scar-headed wizard over his gender change. "Trying to seduce me like this. A horny devil indeed..." the ginger futa murmured in her ear, brushing a few of her lovers dark locks with her pinkie. "So... would you want to go for a second round? I promise I'll pull out in the future," Ginny added. Well, she hoped she could. In practice, it was really hard to focus her mind enough to actually pull out.

Harry glanced down, whimpering as he saw Ginny's skirt starting to move....oh he knew what that meant. "I....n-no way....I'm not. You're the one....you're the one who's...." He gasped as Ginny ran her hands through his hair. "W-well....I....so long as you promise then....then I guess it would be ok..." Oh it was more than Ok....now that Ginny had got him going, Harry wanted her cock....wanted it badly....so badly he could feel his pussy already burning under his skirt, aching to be filled with that giant cock once more.

"Hehe... good..." Ginny replied in a low soft growl, taking a moment to untie her lovers makeshift bra so tat it wouldn't wind up being damaged in all the commotion. She set Harry's bra down at the back of their cave, followed by her skirt, and then Ginny was quick to unlace her skirt and bra and set them away beside Harry's own gear. Now Ginny was completely bare again, her monster cock aimed at her lover like a hard pillar of flesh. The ginger was quick to move into position between her lovers legs, and then she was quick to lean and claim Harry's lips with her own in a heated and lustful kiss.

Harry's breasts bounced slightly as Ginny removed his bikini top, then bounced even more when he lay on his back to allow his skirt to be removed carefully. When Ginny removed her own skirt, Harry couldn't help but gasp again....the sight of that cock....all 2 feet of it....standing proudly from Ginny's crotch....8 inches across like some kind of immense weapon....and then at the base....2 testicles...each one the size of a soccer ball....how the hell Ginny could walk with those things Harry didn't know....nor did he care. All he cared about was getting that mammoth inside of him again. "Come on Ginny....I'm waiting..." Harry smirked, reaching down and spreading the lips of his pussy with his fingertips.
His lover didn't keep him waiting for long.....the moment Harry felt the tip of that cock against his pussy he let out a loud groan, the noise echoing around the cave, only serving to make it sound even more lewd. He leaned up to return the kiss, squashing his gigantic breasts against Ginny as he tried to pull her close.

The sensation of naked flesh grinding against naked flesh was enough to earn a long groan from the busty futa, mingling with Harry's own moans that had an even louder lewd noise reverberating throughout their cavernous home. One of her hands had moved up, groping Harry firmly by her left breast and rubbing as much of the large mound as she could grip in one hand. Deeper and deeper her cock pushed in, making Ginny's pleasured groans grow progressively louder as the heat and the wetness began to fully engulf her cock. "Ah... god... I swear you're even tighter this time!"

Harry almost squealed in pleasure when Ginny grasped the flesh of one of his enormous breasts and squeezed it, his own hands going to Ginny's breasts, squeezing them both firmly before giving her nipples a firm pinch....oh god how he loved the feel of them in his hands. But then he felt that cock going deeper and deeper into his pussy, his legs spread wide to accommodate her incredibly 8 inch girth, his mouth just hanging open as the occasional strained moan escaped, hips bucking back up against Ginny in order to get more and more inside. "M-more....p-please...." Harry's stomach was bulging already, but he wanted more....this time he needed every last inch of Ginny's cock buried inside of him.

"My my, you are a very naughty lady, aren't you? Does it really feel that good...?" Ginny teased in a low sultry purr, letting her hot breath glide over and tickle the shell of Harry's nearest ear. She continued pushing in deeper and deeper, the soaking walls of her lovers pussy lubricating her tree trunk of a cock and allowing it to force in a little further with each passing second. "Oooooh fuck yeah!" Ginny breathed out sharply, tossing her head back and causing her fiery locks to fan about behind her "You are like a furnace in here! I doubt we'll get bored on this island," Ginny purred.

"Y-yes...yes it feels good!" Harry was shaking his head from side to side as Ginny's cock continued to sink deeper and deeper, every inch causing his stomach to bulge up and out more, her insides squeezing the cock more tightly with every passing second, only the intense wetness allowing Ginny to be even capable of moving her cock. "P-please....please give me more Ginny! I...I want all of you inside me! I need all of you inside me!!" Harry turned his head to look at Ginny, his expression one of twisted, desperate pleasure and longing. "St-stop holding it back and GIVE IT TO ME!"

Well, who could say no to an offer like that?

Admittedly, Harry's lustful enthusiasm came as quite a surprise to the futa, but it was certainly encouraging for her. She grinned wickedly and proceeded to pick up the pace in her thrusts, jamming her cock in and out of Harry's sopping depths with a new level of speed and roughness behind every single one of her motions. Ginny leaned in, nipping and teasing at the flesh of her dark haired lovers neck, her heavy balls slapping repeatedly against Harry's girly buttocks "Yeah... keep begging like that and I'll erupt like a volcano in your hot little pussy," Ginny breathed out in response.

Harry practically screamed in pleasure when Ginny complied with his demand and started pushing her cock even deeper, every thrust taking her just a little more into his pussy until finally he felt this gigantic, heavy balls slamming into his ass, bouncing on the plentiful flesh as Ginny bottomed out, Harry's stomach bulging massively now with all 2 feet of Ginny's cock buried in his body. All Harry could do was gurgle in pleasure, drooling from the sides of his mouth until she started pulling out a little. "N-no! Not inside! You promised this time!"

"I know, I know. Relax dear, I was only teasing~" Ginny replied, flashing her lover a rather cocky grin. Mm, her sweet Harriet was simply irresistible, every action just spurring the ginger's lust on even further. An effect of the fruit? Soon enough however the pressure in her cock became too grand, and she recognised the sensation from last time that left her aware that she was about to blow. She pulled her hips back with a swift backward yank, rapidly pumping the large slicked-up meatpole in her warm hand. And then with a final moan Ginny blew her load, spurting thick and hot ropes of her salty cum that painted over Harry's stomach and plump breasts, painting her flesh a milky white shade. With that she landed neatly on her buttocks, laughing nervously as she struggled for breath.

Harry managed a brief moment to flash Ginny an annoyed grin, but it soon gave way to pleasure again, his lustful moans of pleasure echoing through their temporary cave home, breasts bouncing wildly with Ginny's thrusts, pussy squeezing at the girls cock tightly as Harry came closer and closer to orgasm with every passing second. "Ah...ah...AH!" The sensation of Ginny pulling out rather suddenly was enough to send Harry over the edge, causing him to absolutely scream in pleasure, pussy spraying juices out as Ginny's cum showered over him, coating his stomach and enormous breasts in thick, white seed, barely a single square inch of skin left showing through the ocean of cum. "Ooooh.....ooh god....so....so much.....god....how am I ever gonna clean it off....?"

Ginny was left panting for breath, swaying visibly in the dim light of the cave. As one would imagine, cumming from a cock of such size and with such intensity, well that was guaranteed to have a bit of a kick to the body. "Hehe... you look like a curvy snowman Harry," Ginny teased, before affectionately cupping his cheek. Damn, she could really get used to this- it was easily the most pleasurable thing she had ever experienced in her entire life. "Come now sweetheart, there's an entire ocean all around us. You can easily clean yourself off there... might be an essential skill if we do this often."

"Well....speaking of the ocean...." Harry slowly started to stand up, dripping cum everywhere yet still completely covered on the front of his body. "I think I need to go and take a dip to wash myself up...." He grinned, turning to head out of the cave and down the beach. At least here this was easy.....though when they got back to Hogwarts....well...Harry was going to need to learn some cleaning spells....powerful ones. He gave Ginny a wave, then headed out, leaving a trail of dripping cum down the beach until he stepped into the cold water, shivering. "Ah....chilly....but I think I need to cool down a little...." He went a little deeper, then sank down into the water, his huge breasts floating for a few moments until he forced them under to get them clean along with his face and hair. "Ahhhhh!" He came back up above the surface, long hair flicking backover, Harry's bare body now completely clean.

Ginny had nodded and waved her lover off as he went to wash in the ocean, an idle smirk resting on her face. She hated being parted... but damn that ass did provide quite a fine spectacle whenever Harry was walking away. The horny ginger watched as Harry took a quick dip in the sea, biting down on her bottom lip to contain the growing arousal in her curvy body as she sprung back up, body glistening from moisture in the setting sun. No doubt with a rack like that, Harry would be VERY popular when they got back to Hogwarts. "Welcome back Harriet," she purred teasingly once Harry returned. "Now c'mon. It's been a long day so we should catch some sleep."

Harry could feel Ginny's eyes on him as he washed in the ocean....she was staring....damn...he kind of hoped she wasn't getting herself worked up again. As good as it felt, Harry wasn't sure his body could take a third time today....he was already pretty exhausted. Slowly he turned back to the cave, walking back towards it and cursing not bringing his wand or new clothes, leaving his breasts to bounce freely with every step. "Ah...heh...." He blushed at being called Harriet, then quickly went to retrieve his bra and grass skirt, tugging them on, before grabbing his wand in order to clean away all the cum all over the cave.

Once the cave was fully cleaned of excess semen (And boy was there A LOT of that laying around the place) Ginny took her own wand up and raised up a small bank of stones at the entryway. It was just a little bit of extra assurance and safety to keep away any animals that may have populated the island. In addition it would keep sand from blowing in and caking them in the stuff while they slept. She pulled Harry in and then the horny ginger snuggled her face into those massive funbags for the night. "Sleep tight Harry... this island is bloody nuts..." she said in a low yawn before shutting her eyes softly.

Harry was rather glad when Ginny blocked up the entrance to the cave...there was still a chance of animals after all. They had only circled the beach, the middle of the island was pretty much unexplored still, they would have to check that out in the morning. "G'night Ginny..." Harry had lay down on their bed when the cum was all gone, gasping as Ginny pulled him close, though he didn't try to pull away, not even when she decided to use his gigantic breasts as pillows. Well....he'd be returning that favour tomorrow night that was for sure, even if hers weren't anywhere near as big as his own. "Nuts is right....but I think I'm gonna live here when I graduate...." He grinned slightly, then slowly closed his eyes to try and get some much needed sleep.

The morning air was cool, brought about by the prolonged lack of sunlight, and when Ginny awoke she could see the rising sun shine its growing light through the magic lingering into the air. It produced an aurora borealis effect, rainbow light rippling through the air and making for a truly beautiful sight. Maybe living here wouldn't be so bad after all. She rose to her feet and plucked her wand up with her. She was careful not to wake Harry with any sudden motions, and she slowly and silently crept from the cave and onto the sandy shore. "Fish, eh...?" Ginny remarked to herself as she aimed her wand at the lapping ocean waves "Well I'm going to pluck you straight up. We'll need a full breakfast for the day ahead."

Harry dropped onto the bed as Ginny moved away, but remained asleep for a little while longer. It wasn't until Ginny was beginning to catch fish that Harry stirred, yawning and sitting up, stretching a little. It took a few moments for his sleep-riddled brain to recall the previous days events...just in time to avoid a major freakout too. "Oh yeah.....so....today I need to start trying to find a way back home if nothing else..." He nodded to himself, then got up and moved out of the cave, approaching Ginny slowly in order to minimise the jiggle of his massive bosom. "Morning Ginny, catching plenty of fish? Though I wonder if eating them will do anything more to our bodies..."

"Well, a few," Ginny replied, gesturing to the three large fish she had placed on the nearest rock- their scales a deep silver in colour. Half of one could make for a full meal for one of them. "Part of me is worried they might, but we don't have many other options," the ginger futa said with a soft sigh. "Well, not if you don't feel like living off sand while we're stuck here," she added. She gave a coy smirk and looped an arm around Harry's waist, pulling her lover in close and then letting their lips lock together in a heated exchange. Hell this island was far from ideal, but there were some comforts she could get behind.

"I suppose your right, our only option is to try them isn't it. I'll be a gentleman....um....figuratively speaking for now....and take the first bite. You tried the fruit first after all, so I'll try the fish first" Harry smiled brightly as he went to sit down beside Ginny, then yelped as he was grabbed and pulled into a kiss. He shivered slightly, his body squashing against Ginny's breasts for a moment as they kissed until the two of them had no choice but to breathe. "W-well....I'll....start with the cooking....." Harry stood up, blushing softly as he went to start setting up a campfire for them and get to work on cooking their fish.

Back
Top Bottom