When spells go wrong... (Lounger x MellowYellow)

"I won't, I promise..." Well, not unless he asked for it. 'She' asked for it. Ginny really needed to try and figure out how to even address Harry now given all the bizarre shit that had just gone down. It could wait for later- Ginny's head was still clouded right now, so she really had more important things on her mind. Namely plunging her fat cock into Harry's new pussy and pounding away until she could think straight again.

She was quick to removed her blouse, now heavily torn in a few areas due to the great expansion of her bust, and then she tossed it onto the sands. One of Ginny's hands shot up then, gripping her lovers right breast, as much as she could fit in her palm, and then gave him a rough squeeze while her other hand slipped her skirt off and tossed it away. Now she was totally bare, her generous ripe breasts and massive cock on offer. She pushed her hips forward, sliding her thick meat between Harry's soft girly thighs, straining the fabric of his shorts.

Harry gurgled as Ginny stripped off the remnants of her clothing, revealing that perfect, milky white skin of hers....practically glistening in the sunlight. For a moment, Harry was drawn out of his lust fuelled state, just long enough to truly appreciate how beautiful Ginny really was....but then her hands shot out and grabbed Harry's breasts roughly, causing him to moan again loudly, lust overtaking his mind once again. "O-oh god....G-Ginny! So good!" He was panting heavily, breasts seeming to ache for more attention the more they were given.
He could feel Ginny's cock grinding against his pussy....pushing against his clothing. "H-hey....t-take my clothes off first....and....and you have to take it out before you cum ok? I....I dunno if I could end up pregnant or something"

"H-huh?" Ginny breathed out, only briefly being snapped out of her thoughts when Harry pointed out some rather obvious points. "Oh gosh, I can't believe I forgot about taking your shorts off first," she murmured out of embarrassment. She gulped and reached down, and then she pulled down her lovers trousers and shorts, eyes widening as she took in the sight of his slim female legs, smoother than cream. "Y-you look really beautiful as a girl you know," she managed to murmur out by way of a compliment. With that her hands gripped Harry by his new hips, lifting the newly genderswapped witch as if he were weightless (It seemed likely that fruit had boosted her strength) and then she slowly began sliding the thick head of her monster dick into Harry's soaking and hot pussy.

Harry couldn't help feeling some embarrassment as his shorts were removed, revealing a hairless pussy that was glistening in the tropical sunlight thanks to how wet he had become. Either side were long, shapely, perfectly toned legs. Now that Harry was naked, everything about his new female body seemed to scream 'fuck me', as if it were built for sexual pleasure and nothing else. "I....th-thank you...." Even when embarrassed, Harry's voice carried a sultry and seductive tone.
He yelped when Ginny suddenly lifted him up, breasts swinging freely. "Ah...h-hey wait a second...m-maybe we can think about-" Harry cut off as the 8 inch thick tip of Ginny's cock pressed against his pussy, spreading him open. Harry's mouth just remained wide open as impossible pleasure shot through his body, his body somehow spreading to accommodate Ginny's immense girth....though it was still a very tight fit.

"A-ah! Y-you're hotter than a furnace down here!" she exclaimed, her cheeks turning a deep red shade. Sure enough, she felt more aroused than embarrassed right about now... Ginny continued forcing Harry's incredibly tight pussy down her newly grown futa cock, panting lewdly as she felt tremors of head run down her cock. It was a tight fit, but the busty ginger showed no signs of slowing or stopping as she pulled Harry down and forced her fat meat in deeper and deeper with each passing second. "Ngh..." she hissed, her glazed eyes admiring the large bulge her cock was forcing into her lovers abdomen... and then Ginny started thrusting, swift and shallow motions that steadily loosened the busty witch around her futa meat. What was she worried about? Having a cock was awesome!

Harry could feel the heat himself....god she was right, he felt like he was on fire....not just between his legs, but his entire body. He gurgled with pleasure as his pussy was spread wide, his stomach bulging with the incredible thickness of Ginny's new cock...she had already pushed up to his cervix....but it offered no real resistance against her increasing thrusts. "O-OH FUCK!!" Harry's now feminine voice was filled with lust and pleasure. Ever movement Ginny made caused Harry's gigantic breasts to bounce wildly, nipples actually twitching as they ached for attention. Harry quickly reached up, grasping his breasts and screaming in pleasure. How did women not just play with these things all the time? They felt so good just to touch!

Oh yes, they were definitely going to be bringing those heart-shaped fruits back with them whenever rescue came- the other girls simply had to experience this! And they'd definitely have to experience 'Harriet' for themselves too... Ginny continued her powerful motions, rutting like a beast in heat, ramming each glorious inch of monster cock into her lovers now-gaping folds, each inward thrust sending more juices gushing and spattering along her dick. "O-oh..." she breathed out, her skin seeming to almost sizzle as a thin sheen of sweat began to glimmer along her pale skin. "S-something's... something's..." she trailed off into a shrill squeal, her cock swelling and making the bulge in Harry's abdomen even larger and then she was cumming inside the bespectacled beauty, making her stomach swell outward with the sheer volume of her seed until she looked heavily pregnant.

Every movement Ginny made, every thrust of her mammoth cock was causing more of her to slide inside of Harry's pussy and womb, stretching her belly out even more. "S-so big! Oh god....s-so full! And....st-still more!" Harry was squirming around a little more, whimpering in pleasure as she felt an unfamiliar sensation bubbling up inside of her. Then she saw a strange expression on Ginny's face...and then muttering about something. It took a second, but Harry suddenly realised what was going on. "H-hold on! G-Ginny! Take it out! Take it out please! You promised that you'd-" Harry cut off when he felt the sudden rush of cum directly into his womb. He screamed out in feminine pleasure, cumming hard around Ginny's cock, pussy juices spraying all over the lower half of her body.

Any promises or statements she had made had effectively been dropped clean out of her head when that animalistic desire to rut had filled her very being. Not that pulling out would have made much difference considering her cock essentially became a fire hose, and she was likely going to get some in Harry's new pussy anyway... She was panting softly, her face pressed into the pillowy mounds of the witch's bust, and her futa dick was slowly deflating... "I... ah... okay wow..." she whispered. She swayed on her feet, and it was clear Ginny was having trouble maintaining her balance after that. She sat down on her overs discarded robes, and her cock continued sliding outward "That was... the best..."

Harry was still twitching with pleasure as Ginny finally stopped cumming, belly now heavily inflated even beyond her melon sized breasts, Harry's stomach now looking like she had swallowed a beach ball. "O-oh....oh god....." Harry gurgled as he felt Ginny's dick slowly deflating inside of his pussy, then yelped as they started to sway, before moving to flop down, his body starting to slide off of Ginny's cock. "Ugh!" Harry grunted as the cock finally slipped out, a torrential outpouring of cum suddenly gushing from his pussy and all over the both of them. "S-so much.....n-no wonder....your balls....are so big..." Harry was looking rather jealously at Ginny's immense cock and soccer ball sized balls....when he had been a guy Harry hadn't exactly been well endowned...more than once he'd looked at spells to increase his size, though had always lacked quite enough courage to try spells on that particular part of himself.

"I'm just... amazed they work as well as they do..." Ginny admitted, before giving a small, breathless giggle. That had been a very intense experience altogether- even when she'd been all female and tried to get herself off, she never had an orgasm of such intensity. Clearly another boon brought about by eating that magical fruit, another side effect that had filled her body. Well, Ginny wasn't going to complain. Don't look a gift griffon in the beak. "Ah... I suppose there's no harm in admitting it now..." she said, trailing a finger over her lover's jawline "I've... well I've had a crush on you for some time now. So... well it means a lot to me that we could be together like this..." Hell, they just fucked, so no point in being shy.

Harry was still rubbing his rather swollen belly, gradually pushing more and more of Ginny's thick cum out. "Damnit Ginny....you were supposed to take it out first....I absolutely cannot end up being pregnant....otherwise I'm never going to get back to normal..." Though in the back of his mind Harry wasn't entirely sure he wanted to go back to normal....he'd never felt pleasure like that before after all. Still....maybe there was a way he could stay like this and get a cock like Ginny's too....simply eating more fruit wasn't the answer, but maybe there was another way. "Hm? Admitting it...?" Harry looked up, then despite what they had done managed to blush intensely at Ginny's confession. Why was that the most embarrassing thing right now rather than his nudity or pushing gallons of cum from his pussy? No, it was the confession of his own crush that was embarrassing him more than anything. "I uh....w-well I....I have to admit that I....I've liked you too...for quite a while now Ginny...."

"Ah! R-really?" Ginny asked, gaping slightly in surprise. The o-shape of her mouth was quick to morph into a wide grin, and she wrapped he arms around her lovers neck to hold her in a tight hug. "Well... maybe being stranded on a desert island won't be so bad if we have a little bit of 'company'" she said suggestively. The horny ginger futa trailed off then, stopping as her cheeks flushed again "Aha... s-sorry about cumming inside you like that when I said I wouldn't. It's just that... well it felt so good that it clouded my mind and kept me from thinking straight, so when I thought of pulling out it was too late." She scratched the back of her head and then gave Harry a wry smile "So... for future reference, should I just keep calling you Harry?"

"Well....I....I guess it's ok this one time...just...next time make sure you pull out....or get some kind of super giant condom..." Harry grinned slightly, his stomach now almost back to normal, or at least normal for this new body, flat, smooth and perfectly toned, as most of the cum had now spilled out. "Uhhh....this....feels seriously weird....and so much...." He grinned slightly, then looked up. "Ah...what to call me huh? Well....I....maybe stick with Harry for now at least....I mean....I'm still me on the inside at least right?" He rubbed the back of his head and grinned, looking around slowly. "Well....now that we've calmed down a little....I think the first thing we need are some new clothes. Our shirts aren't gonna fit anymore, and your skirt is not gonna hide that thing....." He pointed at Ginny's softening cock.

"New clothes? Ah, alright..." Personally she didn't see the point. If it was just them on this island, what did they have to hide? Oh well, she might as well just go along with it. "That's certainly easier said than done. This island has fruit and not too much else," Ginny said with a dismissive shrug of her shoulders. Glancing about, Ginny let her eyes come to rest on a cluster of palm trees, bathed in the orange light of the setting sun "Well... how about there?" the ginger futa replied. She turned back to her... boyfriend? Girlfriend? "We could probably fashion some things out of palm leaves. Nothing fancy, but it might help keep your modesty. Doubt they make a bra for those size knockers though." A light joke on her part.

"Well, I was thinking we need something to wear for when we go back right? We can't exactly go back totally naked in half ruined clothes....what if we appear in the middle of the great hall or something during dinner time?" Harry stood up, even slight movement causing his titanic breasts to jiggle and bounce. Slowly he walked around the pool of cum in the sand, nodding as Ginny pointed out the palm trees. "Looks good, we can use a few spells to reshape them and join them together, plus make them a little tougher so they don't rip immediately when we pull them on. I can at least make some kind of bikini top and skirt....you can make a bikini top, skirt and.....and....I dunno...some kind of....sock for your....um...your um...well....you know" Harry found himself blushing, now that the arousal was gone it was embarrassing to refer to Ginny's cock as a cock.

"My tallywhacker?" Ginny joked, grinning over at Harry. That fruit had done wonders for that ass, it was damn near hypnotic for her to look at, and soon her head was filled with more lewd thoughts of burying her dick between those buttcheeks and just grinding away until she erupted like a volcano. "Still, that sounds like a plan. I'll probably just make a longer skirt or something so I can cover my dick up. I don't want to make any of the lads jealous by showing it off to them," she said, only half-joking. A good deal of her own modesty had just been smashed apart by using her newest appendage- she was likely to flaunt these new curves at some point. "Where do you want to sleep?" she asked hugging her dark-haired lover from behind and forcing her breasts into his back "I did see a cave over there. Might be good to avoid the sunlight for a bit."

"Uhh...y-yeah..." Harry giggled softly at Ginny's description of her new appendage, then carried on walking towards the palm trees, reaching up and stretching to grab a few of the large hanging leaves, his ass sticking out and wiggling without him even meaning to or realising it. "A longer skirt huh? Sure...though it's gonna need to be a pretty long one...." He got a few more leaves down, enough to make them some clothes for the time being at least. "Sleep? Well-ah!" Harry gasped as Ginny grabbed him from behind, pressing her now enlarged breasts against Harry's back, the top of her cock pressed against Harry's ass. "A....a cave? Ah...sure...that might be pretty good actually, away from the sunlight, shelter, somewhere we can setup a little bit of comfort"

"I read a lot of books about things like this. A lot of them are really racist to read nowadays, but those are nineteenth century books for you," Ginny said as she looked back over to the cave. "A little bit of magic will give us the opening to change sea water into drinking water," Ginny added in quickly. She plucked up a few leaves for herself, admiring the soft feeling of the dark green foliage. It wasn't ideal clothing or anything, but beggars couldn't be choosers. With that, Ginny strode back to the pile of discarded clothing and retrieved her wand before casually making her way over to the cave she had spotted. Dark, damp and humid... lovely. "It could do with a little bit of sprucing up..."

"You read a lot of books about this kind of thing huh....? I never knew you were into that kinda stuff even before the fruit Ginny..." Harry looked over and grinned slightly, watching as she gathered up a few leaves, then went to fetch her wand whilst Harry gathered up his own leaves, starting to wave his wand over them to transfigure them, eventually coming up with a rather large bikini top and skirt. "Ok....let's see....how to put this thing on..." He started to fumble around with the bikini top, taking a few minutes before eventually managing to tug it on, though even with the size of the leaves it didn't cover much. His nipples and a bit of the area around covered, then very thin strips holding it in place. "I think that's good....geez....I could hardly reach though..." He laughed nervously, then went to step into the skirt and tug it up over his firm, plump ass, only just covering it. "Well....it's not much but it's a little bit of modesty at least"
He smiled, then turned to follow Ginny into the cave, heaving breasts still bouncing despite the bikini top. "Well a few spells and I'm sure we can make this place more comfortable. Transfigure a few rocks, waterproof it a little bit...."

"I agree wholeheartedly," Ginny said, smiling slightly. She paused for a moment and got to work on her own gear, taking two leaves and then morphing their dimensions. The tips of both leaves merged together into one large shape to contain her bust, while the stems changed and grew in size into strings that could be tied together. Ginny was quick to tie it behind her back, her generous mounds pressing tight into the foliage "Phew... good thing these things are as soft as they are. Could you set up some lighting?" Ginny asked, giving a warm smile. She resumed working on her gear, binding several palm leaves that would reach down past her knees. Ginny then slipped it on, the interlocking strands clinging to her shapely hips.

"Oh definitely, if these things weren't so soft....." Harry glanced down at his chest, then over his shoulder at his plump and pert ass. At least the leaves were comfortable, Ginny was right about that much. "Lighting? Good idea. Let's see....something a little more permanent" He held up his wand, then after thinking for a moment cast a few spells to change some of the rocks on the ceiling into lights. "There we go....another spell should....well, 'turn them off' so to speak" He put his wand away and turned back to Ginny. "Now we just need some beds....or....a bed..." He blushed again, looking away.

"Heehee.... you look so pretty when you blush like that," the busty ginger said, grinning and tickling under Harry's chin. At the mention of a bed however, Ginny realised that her lover had a rather good point. They did need somewhere to lie down and sleep, and a damp cave floor couldn't fulfill that role. She looked over at the spare palm leaves that they didn't use up in fashioning their clothes, and Ginny was quick to aim her wand at them. A little bit of magic work, aided by the dense concentration of magical energies on the island, and the leaves were quick to shift and merge, their dimensions quickly warping. Soon enough the pair were looking at a plump green mattress, small leaves sprouting off the corners of it. "This look good to you?" Ginny asked.

Harry had been wondering if Ginny would make a single large bed for them both or a bed each....well....in all honesty he had rather expected a single bed for them both. Ginny had grown out of her shyness in recent years, but it seemed now she had dismissed it completely. "Ah...yeah...looks good to me...." Harry grinned slightly, moving to sit down on the bed. "Feels comfortable" He looked up to Ginny and smiled. "That just leaves the question of food now. So far all we've found is that fruit.....and we found out what happens if we eat more of that"

The question of food had Ginny humming in thought, stroking at her chin "Well... I'm sure there are parts of the island we haven't checked- something might grow there," she mused. She continued dwelling on the matter, more ideas steadily popping in and out of her head, and then finally the Weasely girl snapped her fingers "Ah! Fishing of course!" she said excitedly, turning to grin at her busty lover. She took a seat on the mattress and then leaned into her lovers side, digits slowly trailing down the dark-haired girl's stomach "I'm sure with enough practice, we'll be fishing like pro's," Ginny said.

Back
Top Bottom