The Police Chief's Conundrum (Sweetnothings)

Korra gave Asami a glare. The one thing she hated was everyone finding out that she could cook. It made her seem...girly. The Avatar preferred being the tough, boyish girl. "Unfortunately. I learned how to do it while in the South Pole," she muttered with a feigned sad expression. Asami giggled and took out the can of soup, the box of white rice, and the other box for the dumplings. She hummed and started setting out her bowl with the soup and rice. Korra did the same and blushed slightly at Lin's compliment. "Thank you. I'm glad you like it. Asami and I actually worked out for it," Korra stated. Asami nodded. "We wanted today to be great."

"I'm glad to hear it. As odd as it may sound, I'm pretty sure you two are better at romance than I am," Lin replied as she dipped in another dumpling in the hot soup. It tasted simply divine, and as embarrassed as Korra was by her own cooking talent Lin was quite glad for it.The older woman finished another bite before glancing over the two horny teens "I know that look in your eye..." she said in a low grumble "What are the two of you planning...?"

"Ooh! That's me! I'm good at romance! Much better than you and Korra combined. At least Korra had the cooking part down," Asami giggled before she started eating. It was true. The Avatar was definitely a good cook. The Southern Water Tribe member mumbled some inaudible words while she ate, smiling at Lin. Both of them were smiling, their eyes shimmering with teenager mischievousness. "Oh nothing. Just a little something after we eat," Korra said simply before they both nodded and started eating again.

Lin gave a small narrow of her eyes, glaring over at the two teenage girls. Ugh, she never could anticipate these two, as skilled as she was. They always had something up their sleeves or some little scheme concocted to wring some cum from the older futa. Regardless, Lin kept on eating. She downed some more dumplings, swallowed more hot and tangy soup, and before she knew it Lin had finished her entire portion. She leaned back against the tall cherry blossom tree, continuing to watch her two girlfriends closely. What were those naughty duo plotting to do this time around?

Korra and Asami just shrugged at the older woman before turning back to their food. They always had a plan. Today was different than their usual ones, however. They knew what Lin liked, so in her portion of food they set aside for her in the basket, there was a little something more in it. An aphrodisiac wouldn't hurt. After Lin finished eating, the two teenagers soon did as well. They waited a bit for a certain amount of time before they stood up. "We just wanted to thank you for being our excellent girlfriend," Asami said, moving down to her knees beside her. She kissed her deeply while Korra began to take off the older futa's clothes.

Lin had been feeling a little fired up after she finished her food, and she couldn't exactly account for why. She gulped loudly as Asami crawled atop her, but she was all too eager to accept those warm and wet lips on her own, making her loop her arms around Asami's neck to keep her pulled in close. As soon as her pants were down enough, her long futa cock flopped upright, and shockingly enough it seemed to actually be a little longer and thicker this time around. A side effect of the aphrodisiac most likely. "Ngh... I knew you two would try something like this..." she grumbled.

Korra could already see the effects of the drug they slipped into Lin's food. Already there was a hard bulge in her pants while she took off her pants. That was definitely a good sign. Today was going to be a good day for all of them. Asami kissed her lips hungrily, her hands threading through the older woman's graying hair. Korra let out a tiny giggle at the sight of the police chief's cock. The side effects seemed to be working fine for them so far. Korra stripped out of her shorts and panties and moved over Lin's cock. "Don't you know by now to trust us with food?" She laughed before lowering herself down.

"I am gonna spank your asses raw when I can think straight again," the older woman groaned out as more waves of tingling heat filled up her attractive body. Lin braced herself as Korra moved atop her, one of her hands gripping her cock by the base to keep it steady for Korra. Finally when she felt the head of her long cock forcing its way into the dark-skinned beauties body, the walls of her pussy clinging tight to her iron hard dick.

"And that would be very fun for us," Asami teased. The "threat" turned her on even more. Turned both of them on, in fact. They loved feeling Lin being rough with them. It always fun for the couple. Korra let out a long moan, feeling her walls stretching slightly to accommodate that larger size of the older woman's cock. She was so glad she bought the drug. It was working its wonders.

By now Lin was aware that Korra and Lin had a bit of a love of the rough stuff, so she knew full well it was an empty threat... but that didn't mean the silver-haired fox wasn't going to follow up on it. She gave a shuddering moan at the sensation of her lovers pussy caressing the length of her long cock, each ripple and pulse making her breath hitch. Her strong hands took a firm grip on Korra's waist so she could hammer her cock faster and rougher, her mouth moving over to nibble at Asami's rosy left nipple.

It was fairly common for Korra and Asami to make Lin go towards the rougher side of things. They loved it, and now the anticipation of being spanked in a couple of hours was enough to make them moan and cry out with delight. Korra rocked her hips more, moaning while her hands rested on Lin's hips. Asami was busy running her right hand through the older woman's hair while her left one was busy down below, her fingers flying in and out of her wet pussy. This was the best picnic ever.

"You know, the next time you want a threesome you could just say as much... no need to make up stories about picnics or whatever," Lin replied, letting out the smallest of grumbles. She gave a smirk then to show that she wasn't particularly mad or anything. Soon she could feel the pressure in her cock rising to all new heights, and before she could give any warning she threw her head back and moaned in delight as her fat cock started pulsing and spurting hot ropes of cum that completely filled up Korra's hot womb.

"That wouldn't be as fun, though, Lin. You should know us by now. We love making elaborate stories just to have you to ourselves, right Asami?" Korra grinned as she continued to move her hips up and down on Lin's cock. She thought she had felt the cock throbbing, but she dismissed it as a simple jolt of pleasure. It was until the rush of cum flowing into her did she cum soon after. Korra moaned, continuing to rock her hips a few seconds before pulling away. Asami let out a cry as her juices flowed out over her fingers.

While Asami had fallen into the throes of pleasure, Lin lazily placed Korra's busty frame back down on the picnic blanket. She moved in closer, her hands reaching down and then gripping Asami by her elbows "Oh I am gonna fuck you senseless for being so naughty..." she growled With that, the silver fox shoved her hips forward, forcing half her cock into Asami's hot and soaking depths in a single inward stroke of her hips. She let out a grunt as the tightness enveloped her, but Lin wasted no time descending into a series of powerful and excitable thrusts.

Asami panted while she came down from her sexual high. Korra grinned at her other girlfriend as she laid back on the picnic blanket. The young heiress squealed out as Lin grabbed her elbow and pulled her closer. She looked up at her and smiled in anticipation. She loved it when she said that which usually meant a nice rough fucking. She let out a squeal before leaning her head back. It was definitely surprising. Getting that drug was such a good idea. Asami started to moan while she moved her hips back in time with Lin's rough thrusts. She always knew what the young woman wanted.

While in their first threesome the two teenagers had managed to tire her out, it was clear now that Lin's stamina had dramatically increased to the point where she could go several rounds in a row without rest. Her grip on Asami's elbows remained firm, holding the wealthy and beautiful girl firmly in place while her long fat futa dick slammed in and out, the force of flesh hitting flesh leaving Asami's breasts swinging wildly with each thrusts. "Hah... with just how slutty the two of you are, it's a shock I haven't knocked either of you up yet," she breathed out, keeping her powerful hips going.

Korra and Asami had another surprise up their sleeve. They decided they would wait to tell their girlfriend. After all, it should be a joyous moment for all of them. They all loved each other very much, so why not tell her together? It was a wonderful surprise for the teenagers. Asami moaned loudly, though, she was careful not to let them get too loud so people would be able to hear. The familiar pressure was building up quickly inside of her lower stomach. She knew it was going to be a powerful one. "Shock? I'm guessing you're feelings are going to change after this," she grinned and looked at Korra who was smirking.

Lin had plunged headfirst into a realm of pleasure, her hips hammering with the rocking pace of a wild animal in heat, the soud of flesh slapping flesh filling the air. "Huh?" she asked in a shaky breathless tone "What's that supposed to mean?" Before she could get any answer, Lin trailed off into a long howl of pleasure, her fat cock swelling inside Asami's tight and soaking depths, the head of her dick swelling as she blasted thick globs of cum into her lovers womb.

Asami screamed out in pleasure every time the older woman's huge cock plunged into her wet cunt. This was a totally different Lin. The drug obviously had its effect on her. She hoped the effects would stay forever. She panted and cried out when she felt her own walls tightening around Lin's member. She moaned weakly, her head resting on the ground. "I...it's supposed to mean...."

Korra chuckled and crawled over to them, kissing Lin's neck from the side. "It's supposed to mean that you indeed knocked, not one, but both of us up." She whispered, smiling at her girlfriends.

Lin blinked in complete shock, the sheer surprise of the moment distracting her from her post-sex daze and tiredness. "R... really?" she said in complete shock. She had never thought she'd ever have kids.. let alone that she'd be the father, or that they'd be kids from two different women! "Oh my..." she said in shock "That's certainly a bombshell to drop... but I suppose I'll have to pick up the slack for you two. I'llhave to be the mean parent, I guess..."

Korra and Asami smiled in unison. Their girlfriend reacted the way they wanted her too. They could see the happiness in Lin's features. Asami giggled and nodded. "Really. We're pregnant with your children. We found out a couple of days ago. Aren't you happy?" After the heiress caught her breath, she sat up and leaned against Korra. "Mean parent? We'll make sure you won't be so mean to them. We don't want them to be traumatized, after all." Korra joked. They were so happy.

"I would not 'trauatize' them. My mom was harsh on me, and I wound up just fine," Lin replied, flicking her silver hair back. Of course, the authoritarian police chief was far from a normal woman, and her childhood of near constant training from the greatest earthbender in history hardly made her development normal. "I'm happy of course, but this is a very big shift. I mean the two of you will probably have to move in with me to keep everything smooth."

"Yeah. Like you're perfectly fine. We love you, but we can't let be the mean parent. That wouldn't be good for any of them." Asami giggled as she kissed Lin's cheek. Indeed both of them were going to hate that they couldn't have sex during the pregnancy months. At least something would come out of it. "We would love to move in with you! That would be so fun. You'd have to find a new partner while we're incapable of satisfying you, however."

In the months that followed, Lin had indeed been left worrying over her sexual relations. Her two girlfriends were progressing in their pregnancies, the rare bits of anal or oral sex didn't do a whole lot to quell her seemingly insatiable sexual appetite. Oh well, Lin supposed she could hold out for the remaining months... she had woken up first the next morning,, stealthily making her way past the two naked pregnant teens and donning her silver bedrobe in case she had a guest. With that she headed to the kitchen, turned the largeoven on, and pondered what the ideal breakfast for her lovers would be.

The two pregnant teenagers were extremely sad that they had lost something due to the pregnancies. Sure, it was fun watching the months go by with their stomachs getting bigger, but it seemed like they had lost something they all cherished. It was pain not getting fucked right. It clearly showed for Lin as well. Korra and Asami slept next to each other in bed, softly snoring with each other. They were both five months along, Korra being a couple of days ahead. Little did Lin know, she was receiving a little helper. Jinora stood outside the door of Lin's residence. The Avatar sent for her, wanting her to come over and help Lin with some special needs. With a big sigh, she reached up and knocked on the door.

Back
Top Bottom