The Police Chief's Conundrum (Sweetnothings)

Jinora leaned against the counter. She didn't expect her recovery from her first orgasm to take this long. After cumming, she felt so winded. It took her surprise considering all the training she did. The airbender was walking to the steps to go upstairs and see the other two. She figured she was part of the relationship now. She looked up at Lin and blushed deeply. "I'm fine. I'm just...a little winded. I wanted...to go see...Korra and Asami," she told the older woman, smiling up at her.

"Heh. Teenage gossip is that it? You three are all the same," Lin teased lightly. One of her toned arms looped under Jinora's firm backside, raising her up as if she was weightless, and then she started carrying her upstairs as she wished. the smell of Lin's cooking was still lingering in the bedroom as she strode inside, and she was quick to plonk Jinora down between Korra and Asami. "I have to admit you guys, it was really sweet of you to call Jinora in."

"Is teenage...gossip the answer...to everything that will involve the three of us from...from now on?" Jinora asked, grinning coyly. She yelped as she was lifted up in the air by Lin, instinctively reaching up and gripping her shoulders. This was better than walking up the steps although she could've propelled herself upstairs with her wind. Korra looked up when Jinora was placed between them. "Aww. You know we care about you, Lin. We wouldn't want you to go forever without fucking someone," the Avatar joked, rubbing the airbender's shoulder. Asami laughed softly. "Just a couple of more months then all of us get to have Lin."

The older woman let out a small laugh when she heard that, scratching at her chin with manicured nails. "You're lucky that drug was so efficient, otherwise I don't know if I'd be able to handle the three of you," Lin replied. She was certainly glad that the vigorous fucking in the past had increased her stamina. "Anyways, you three feel free to rest up," she said, smiling and then striding out of the bedroom to head downstairs. Things just kept getting better and better.

The Avatar rolled her eyes playfully. It was true. They just happened to be the kind of drugs that had lasting effects. The drugs were definitely not causing a problem for either them. Asami giggled as she kissed Jinora's kiss. "This means your part of us now. We're like a big family. Isn't it exciting?!" She laughed softly, laying back on the bed. The young airbender laughed softly at the older teen's demeanor. They spent an hour just having fun, talking about their pregnancies and what they were hoping to have. Finally, Korra went outside the room to get Lin. "Lin...we have a surprise for you~" She cooed to her girlfriend.

Lin, once she reached downstairs she had poured out some coffee for herself, sitting down and sipping at it while reading the morning paper. She was an expecting parent, so it was nice to be able to just sit back and relax like this. However she found herself looking up as Korra approached, and with a small smile on her face she slid Korra into her lap, letting her slide in and supporting her weight rather easily. "Well... do tell," she said, smiling.

Korra giggled as she sat on Lin's lap. It always amazed her at how strong her older girlfriend was. Most men probably wouldn't have been able to hold her up like Lin did. The Avatar brushed some stray hairs out of the police chief's face. "Well, it involves Asami, Jinora, and I pleasuring the great Lin," she explained, getting over and moving to her knees right as the other two came from various hiding places and moved to their knees beside Korra. "Happy birthday."

~The End~

Back
Top Bottom