The Police Chief's Conundrum (Sweetnothings)

The horny futa tilted her head, glancing over at the horny dark-haired girl as she moved into position above her, the sight of her curves up close enough to make Lin's cock twitch in the excitement. "Alright, well go at your own pace then," she said simply. One of her strong hands moved over, holding the base of her cock steady for when Asami slid down, while her other moved up to cup and grope at Asami's right breast.

The black hair on her head moved in front her face as she lowered herself down. Asami still couldn't believe she was doing this. As much as she wanted to say it was Korra's fault, she couldn't bring herself to actually believe it. The girl wanted Lin now. She wanted to have the best sex in her life right now. She let out a slow breath as she lowered herself down, feeling the older woman's cock slide into her. She moaned softly and continued moving down until she was at the hilt. Then Asami started to move her hips against the woman's as she rose herself up then lowered herself down repeatedly.

"Ah... damn, you are a tight one..." she breathed out, grunting lewdly from the sensation of her cock being so fully engulfed and constricted by walls of hot and wet flesh. Lin leaned n then, catching Asami's right nipple between her teeth, nibbling it lewdly. Lin moved her hips faster and faster, bouncing Asami lewdly in her lap, the fat head of her cock driving into the deepest recesses of the heiress' pussy. "Fucking hell..." the police chief grumbled.

The young woman usually didn't like to talk bad about Mako, but his cock was nothing compared to Lin's. She really hated to admit it, though. Lin was someone else entirely. She had known her as the hard ass who doesn't follow anyone's orders but her own. This was a different Lin, and Asami liked that. She moaned and let out soft cries of pleasure as the older woman's cock hit those special spots over and over again. Her hips moved wildly against the police chief's. "This feels so good!" Asami cried out, throwing her head back in pure bliss. Korra couldn't help herself as her hand moved down to her pussy and started to slide two fingers in and out of her cunt.

"Hehe... okay, I guess fucking two teenagers won't be so bad... just as long as the two of you keep my little secret to yourselves," Lin replied, smirking over at the dark-haired beauty. Was she dating these two now? At the same time? Ah, she honestly couldn't think on things like this, it had been so long since she was dating, she knew nothing on the modern concept. She let out a long grunt then, burying her cock into the hot depths of Asami's pussy, her thick dick swelling outward as she started spurting her thick and hot futa cum into Asami's needy womb.

"O..oh, of course. Asami and I will gladly keep your secret to ourselves. We wouldn't want..anyone else finding about. Plus, we like your little secret," Korra stated. Asami grinned and nodded in agreement. She knew they wouldn't tell anyone. They were honorable people. Plus, they wouldn't want to ruin a relationship like this. Nothing was better than being fucked by a futa. Soon, the young woman was moaning loudly before she cried out in pure pleasure as she came soon before the older woman. She arched her back and gripped Lin's hands. She panted softly before resting her head against the other. From behind her, Asami heard Korra groaning from an orgasm, too from her fingers.

"Tch..." Lin glanced over at Korra, seeing juices glisten along her toned dark thighs. Damn she looked good... "Hehehe... cumming from just watching? You are a hell of a pervert for an Avatar," she said teasingly as she slowly let her limping cock fall from Asami's abused wet womanhood. She laid Asami down on the couch, and then the silver haired beauty rose up and flicked her hair back over her shoulders "Did you wanna go next?" Lin asked as she gave Korra's ass a quick spank.

Asami panted breathlessly as she tried to regain her breath. She never felt so tired before after sex. That said something about her ex. After thinking about it, she giggled softly and looked at the older woman. Lin didn't look like the heartless police chief from before. Korra stretched out her arms and grinned at Lin. "Well, Asami and I had a better idea than me going next." She moved down to her knees while Asami moved down beside her. They both smiled deviously up at their new partner. Without warning, they both started kissing down the side of Lin's futa cock.

Lin raised an eyebrow as she saw the duo lowering down, and it took her a moment to put two and two together. She was skilled at bending, and good as a detective, but she had surprisingly sparse knowledge when it came to sexual positions. A soft gasp of lust escaped her as her girlfriends started kissing her long cock in tandem, heat rising through her futa cock again. "Whoa... teenagers are a lot more knowledgeable about sex now than they were in my day..." the silver-haired fox breathed out.

Both of them could see the confusion in Lin's eyes as they moved down to their knees. What a surprise she would be in for. Korra smiled at Asami. They had agreed to do this together earlier in the day. Both girls seemed to be happier after Lin had gasped. Asami ran a tongue up her side of the cock to the head. She took it in her mouth and sucked lightly. Korra took over the base of Lin's cock, her tongue and lips working on her sensitive member.

"Damn..." the older woman murmured, feeling two skilled and warm tongues caress at the hard flesh of her generous cock, the head of her futa meat being engulfed by her soft pillowy lips. Damn she was good... and her mouth was so warm to boot. Lin grinned and reached down, stroking Asami behind the head with her left hand and stroking Korra's head with her right. "Not bad... not bad at all... You are a talented pair, you know that?" Lin complimented, before giving a sharp gasp of pleasure as a particular sensitive spot was licked by Korra's hot tongue. She coud really get used to this...

Both of the girls gazed up at the older woman as she murmured. That was close to the reaction they wanted. Asami's tongue darted out and moved across the sensitive head of Lin's cock. A soft moan passed through her lips to provide extra stimulation to the head. She smiled at Korra and lightly nuzzled Lin's hand as a thank you from both of them. Korra's ears caught the sound of Lin gasping after her tongue had touched a spot. She decided to stay on that spot, her tongue lightly grazing it while her lips kissed other places.

Lin was in heaven right about now, giving a few weak groans as her lovers teased at her hard length, showing off a surprising degree of dexterity with their tongues. "Damn..." she croaked out,trying her best to retain some degree of focus... to no avail, of course. Asami and Korra were simply too good at this... The repeated licking of her sweet spot finally shoved Lin over the edge, causing her to give a long groan of lust as she started splattering thick hot globs of her hot salty seed over the attractive faces of her girlfriends. She staggered back then, gripping her couch to keep her balance.

Every time Lin let out one of her weak groans, both teenage girls looked up from their position and grinned slightly, only to continue their ministrations on one particularly spot. They both could tell the older woman was close to cumming, and they couldn't wait for it. Asami put a little more force on sucking, her lips wrapped around about half of the cock while Korra had the lower half. When they both felt Lin's cock throb, they pulled away just in time for her seed to be sprayed over their faces. Both of them moaned and smiled childishly at their girlfriend. They rose to their feet and sat own beside the exhausted older woman. They giggled and kissed her cheek at the same time. "Did we tire you out?"

"Did not..." Lin grumbled, despite the burning pink blush on her face. She gave a quick sigh and looped her toned arms around hr two lovers, holding both of their curvaceous forms close to her own toned frame. "I'm just not used to cumming so often in a single day is all... though, knowing you two, I'll have to start getting used to it..." Lin gave a small shrug of her shoulders, and then managed a sultry smirk "Still... I guess I can manage that. If it means dating a pair of hotties like you."

"Did to," Korra teased, sticking her tongue out. Already they knew Lin was a bad liar. As they got comfortable cuddling next to their girlfriend, their eyes practically twinkled with love and desire. It was either one. Two horny teenagers could either lust over the older woman or actually love her. Maybe it was both. Asami was the first one to giggle at the older woman's comment. "We're so happy to have you," Asami admitted, laying her head on Lin's shoulder. Korra nodded in agreement. "Though, tomorrow is going to be hard for me. I have to train," she groaned. "At least we'll get to spend the night."

"Yeah well, you better keep your training going. I don't want to have to bail you out every time you get in a fight," Lin replied. She moved to stand, and with an impressive degree of strength she managed to lift both Korra and Asami off their feet, holding their attractive forms aloft in her toned arms. "Okay then, are you two able to stay the night? My bed is more than big enough for three," Lin said, walking from the couch toward her rather large bedroom.

Korra and Asami simultaneously scoffed at Lin's remark. "We wouldn't need your help. We're perfectly fine. You're just saying that," the Avatar said defiantly. They both watched the older woman stand until they were lifted up in the air. Asami was the first one to squeal in surprise. "Yes! We're definitely able to stay the night. Gosh. You're strong," she whispered, laughing with her best friend as they were carried to her bedroom. This was definitely a plus to dating Lin.

"Well I am about twenty years older than the two of you," Lin replied casually "I've got quite a few years of training and exercise on the both of you," she added.Once they reached the upper floor of her house, she tossed both of her girlfriends on the bed and then crawled in between Korra and Asami's curvy bodies. "Now get some sleep, both of you. You two need your rest incase some other threat comes by Republic City," the silver haired woman remarked before closing her eyes.

Asami and Korra seemed to be staring up at the beautiful older woman with fascination. They didn't know why they were so attracted to her. Maybe because Lin gave them everything a horny teenager could ask for. For the horny part, she gave them the sex they needed. For the teenager part, there was the relationship they had with her. Asami laughed softly and laid her head against Lin's arm while Korra draped an arm across Lin's stomach. "All right. Good night." They said simultaneously. Then they started to drift off with their eyes closed.

The relationship between the three of them seemed to grow stronger after each encounter, but the group knew full well to keep it a secret from the public. A polygamous relationship between the avatar, the chief of police, and the heiress of the Sato fortune would be the kind of thing considered controversial. Lin was still willing to keep dating the two of course, and managed to set up a date for them on the upcoming Saturday- setting it up in a large and lush green field just outside the city. The silver-haired woman waited about under the shade of one tree, waiting silently for her girlfriends to appear.

Both girls seemed to enjoy their relationship with Lin a lot. Every other day, one of them would come over to her house. Most of the times it would be Asami since Korra was busy with practice, but Korra always made up for it by being extra good to her girlfriend. The two teenagers were aware that if their relationship became known to the public, it would have bad consequences considering that a polygamous one with all females definitely wouldn't be accepted. They were both ecstatic to learn that they were going to have a date with Lin this Saturday. Asami chose to wear a yellow sundress to the occasion while Korra wore blue shorts and blue tank top. The Avatar held the basket, while the heiress walked up ahead to meet Lin under a tree.

"Hmph... about time you two got here. For a moment I was afraid that you were planning on standing me up," Lin said casually, pausing to adjust her flapping dark grey coat. The wind was dying down by now, so with any luck the weather would be left clear for the rest of the date. Lin smiled and gave each of her girlfriends a kiss on the cheek. Ah they were such gorgeous creatures, simply irresistible to the older futa. She waited for the blanket to be laid out on the grass, and Lin proceeded to take a seat opposite her two younger lovers. "Well, what do you have prepared for us my dears?"

"We would never stand you up, Lin. Korra decided to play with Naga before we left," Asami scoffed teasingly. The Avatar only rolled her eyes and smiled at her girlfriend. Both of them had prayed for no bad weather today during their date. Korra had come up with a devious plan for after their lunch. This part of the park was secluded. Asami had made sure the guards would make sure this place was marked off from the public eye. They didn't want anyone seeing their little show. They sat down next to each other across from Lin. "Well, it was Korra who made the food today," Asami mentioned, smiling at the Avatar as she blushed. "I just made some dumplings. There's a canister of soup and another one of white rice if you like."

"You cook?" Lin asked, seemingly flabbergasted at that little revelation. Of all the talents and skills she imagined Korra adopting and using in every day like, cooking certainly wasn't one of them. This was, after all, the biggest tomboy she had ever known in her entire lifetime, outside of her late mother. "Well, I'll gladly try what you have. I'm sure they're lovely..." Lin reached over and opened up the flask of soup, taking a moment to fill a small bowl with the steaming contents. She skillfully gripped a dumpling in a pair of chopsticks, dumped it into the hot liquid, and then munched it down. "Very nice Korra," she said after swallowing her food "You know your stuff."

Back
Top Bottom