The Police Chief's Conundrum (Sweetnothings)

The Southern Water tribe native decided to think about some things. What would she do about Asami? The young heiress would definitely want to know why she took so long. It had been longer than twenty minutes after all. Instead, she decided it would be best to tell her tomorrow morning. Then they could plan their little surprise. She smiled at the older woman and brought her legs up to her chest as she looked into her eyes. "I would love to. I don't mind it actually," she kissed her cheek and curled up a little closer to her. "This was something I definitely wasn't expecting today, but I don't regret it. Not one bit."

Her cheeks looked set to catch on fire when the younger woman curled into her like that, and she breathed out a small sigh "Yeah... it was pretty good," she admitted finally. Lin laced one arm around the younger woman to keep her pressed close, and then she slowly closed her eyes. Damn... Korra's skin was smooth... and warm too. Perhaps that was why Lin was actually smiling before she fell asleep beside the water tribe beauty.

Her eyes had caught Lin blushing madly. Lin Beifong can blush? I thought... she smiled to herself and nodded at the older woman. Korra still couldn't believe this had happened. Soon, her eyes started to close and sleep took her away. A few hours later, the Avatar's eyes started to open. She groaned softly and rolled over onto her side, seeing Lin. A smile made its way to her lips then she sat up. She yawned and got up out of bed. "Morning, Lin."

Lin awoke not too long after Korra did, her nose wrinkling slightly when she felt the weight beside her shifting and moving about. "Ugh... w-wha..." she trailed off, stopping just so she could give a long yawn. She paused to rub the sleep out of her eyes, and then she flicked some messy strands of silver hair from her face. She did look like quite the temptress when she was bedraggled... "Morning to you too... did you wanna have some breakfast with me?"

Korra had seen Lin wake up after her. The Avatar got a sense of freedom of finally being able to wake up on her time, and not Tenzin's time. This was exactly what she needed. If she didn't have to worry about being the Avatar, she would've wanted to start a relationship with Lin. Unfortunately, being blessed with all four elements wasn't good some times. She smiled at the older woman and nodded. "I was planning on having breakfast than making my way out," she told her. She stood up and picked up her clothes on the floor. "Mind if I use your shower? You could always join me."

The offer of sharing a shower with a hot piece of ass was one far too nice to ignore, and it made Lin's futa shaft stir slightly just at the thought of it alone. "Sounds fine to me Korra. My last shower got interrupted early last time, if you recall..." Good thing she had the day off today (a new policy brought in after the Equalist problem, as the council didn't want their police chief being overworked and run ragged.) The metal bender rose and led the way down the dimly lit corridors, back toward the bathroom "In here. It might be a bit of a tight fit, but I guess you won't mind."

Now that Korra thought about, she never really shared a shower with anyone. Not even when she was younger. Who was a better person to help get introduced to it? It was Lin. After the events from yesterday, she was looking forward to doing it again in the shower. "I recall quite clearly and what happened after it," she teased the police chief and followed her to the bathroom. It was better than some run down house. She stretched out her arms before walking inside. "I'm sure we can get passed the tight fit," she pulled Lin into the bathroom and closed the door behind them. Then she turned on the shower and pulled Lin into a deep kiss.

Lin was surprised by how forward Korra was now, especially considering she had been a virgin until last night. Well, no point in complaining, she was all too eager to welcome those hot lips pressing tight to her own. The older woman lifted Korra slightly, not bothering to break their passionate liplock as she set her under the spray of steaming hot water. Lin's lips left Korra's and trailed down to her collarbone, taking a few small nips as her hands groped at her brown buttocks.

The young Avatar was a little taken back by how she got on Lin. It was random, but it had made Korra smile internally. If only they could do this every day. She wrapped her arms around Lin's neck and pulled her closer. A soft moan was let out into the older woman's mouth as she was lifted and carried into the shower. The steaming water felt amazing against her skin. Korra's hips started to move against Lin. She couldn't lie that she couldn't wait to tell Asami everything that had happened.

"Tch... Teenage girls and their hormones...." Lin remarked aloud against her younger lovers hot flesh. By now she was fully hard, her long cock straining and silently begging for more attention. She pushed her hips forward then, and the hot water of the flowing shower spray lubricated her cock to the point that she could slide into Korra's exposed womanhood with much more ease this time around. She gave a long groan of pleasure, sinking deeper and deeper into her pussy with each passing second.

At Lin's remark, Korra took a moment to grin up at the ceiling. How true that statement was going to become later tonight. It excited her that this was going to happen once more. She was actually starting to really like this. Maybe the three of them would have do this often. She arched her back against the wall of the shower as Lin pushed her cock into her cunt. To her, it felt even better than last night. She pushed her hips down to make the sensation feel even better. "Lin..." she moaned before pulling her into a kiss.

There was some part of her that still felt a little uncertain of all this- making out with and fucking a 16 year old girl... not just any 16 year old. But the Avatar to boot.... the same irresponsible water tribe girl who always gave her such grief. Her train of thought was interrupted by the heated liplock, but she was quick to deepen it and wriggle her tongue into her lovers maw. The motions of her hips picked up the pace, ramming into Korra's wet slit with much more force now that she had lost her virginity.

Korra had felt like this wasn't right in any way. First, Lin was an older woman. Way older than what the Avatar was. Second, everyone thought that they hated each other. It wasn't necessarily true. She had gotten a bad first impression on the police chief. Now, all of her prejudges flew out the window. The impression she now had on Lin was much different now. She gripped her shoulders lightly as the speed increased from Lin's hips. Korra moaned loudly into her mouth and moved her hips to match the powerful thrusts.

Despite the age gap between them, Lin was clearly in good enough shape to keep up with Korra's youthful rutting, hammering back and forth and filling Korra's pussy to the brim with each powerful inward motion. "Hah... here it comes..." she said in a low and husky purr, before burying herself all the way in and letting out a long cry that echoed throughout her bathroom. Her monster futa cock swelled in size, and then she was gushing ropes of thick seed into Korra's young womb.

Korra was amazed by how the older woman. She had broken into her house then this happened. The Avatar had no regrets. Obviously Lin knew how to do this. She draped one arm over one of Lin's shoulders and the other was around the back of her neck. She rested her head on one of the arms as her hips bucked and rolled with each of her powerful thrusts. She moaned and moaned before arching her back soon after Lin had spoken. Korra tilted her head back against the wall while she came, feeling the thick ropes of cum fill her womb. While she panted, she leaned up and kissed Lin's cheek, more than happy with this.

The scars of Lin's cheek tingled slightly when Korra's lips grazed them, the sensation making her blush visibly. Damn that girl... she knew just what to do to get her riled up. Her hand moved up, turning off the spray of water once the globs of cum had been washed away, her cock now going limp after she spent her seed. "Well... that was a way to wake up," she remarked simply, before handing Korra a towel and then taking one for herself and drying her silver hair off.

Korra finally remembered that Lin had a scar across her cheek after her lips touched it. It amazed her that she truly had forgotten that the older woman had one. She smiled softly and ran her finger over her cheeks when she blushed. "You look pretty when you blush," Korra commented. She ran her hand through her hair after the water was shut off then took the towel. She dried off and stepped out the shower. "I plan on coming back later on today," she was half lying. She was coming back, but she didn't mention her company.

'I plan on coming back later on today...' Those words had stuck with Lin throughout her entire day off, a niggling distraction in the back of her head that told her she was going to be dealing with the hyperactive Avatar a lot more often. Regardless, she had left the front gates unlocked for her. Lin herself was in the large sand garden, dressed in a white tank top and baggy black pants. A light layer of sweat was glimmering on her toned body as she practiced her body, grunting as she raised a towering jagged boulder up and tried to hold it a few feet in the air for as long as possible.

After that, Korra had gotten dressed and left the house. Today was a busy day for her. First, she had to go practice for an extra two hours for missing it yesterday. Then, she met up with Asami. They could've spent hours talking about what happened. "So, Asami. I have a plan. We both go to Lin's house and give her a nice surprise. Trust me. You won't regret it," the Avatar said. She had told the non-bender about Lin's extra appendage. Asami grinned and nodded. They started running towards Lin's house, not bothering to take a Satomobile since it would take too long. Once there, Korra found the gates opened and walked in with her friend. "Lin? I'm here!" She called out. They moved into the living room and stripped out of their clothing.

Lin glanced up when she heard Korra's voice coming from behind her, followed by the noise of her front door opening and closing. Hm... she wasn't kidding it would seem. Lin breathed out a small sigh and let the stone drop, the large mass of rock crashing down into the sands and sending a few plumes swirling around the underside of the rock before they settled down. She grabbed a towel then and started drying her face off a she walked into her home, unaware of the extra guest awaiting her "Yeah yeah kid, I heard you. Another booty call already?"

Korra knew Lin would be surprised. Who wouldn't? If there were two incredibly attractive girls standing in her living room naked, she would be surprised. The Avatar figured Lin would want nothing to do with Asami first, then change her mind when they managed to get her hard. That was the plan after all. Asami sat on the couch, while Korra stood in front of her to hide the girl. "Well that isn't a nice thing to say to me and our new friend," Korra grinned and stepped over to the side to let Asami stand up.

Lin tossed her towel behind her, and she was already left looking flushed as she saw Korra had stripped off in advance. Teenage girls... "New friend?" the silver-haired woman asked, raising one eyebrow before giving a small gasp as the attractive and pale form of Asami Sato rose up off her couch. "S-Sato?! Why are you... what... you told her?!" Lin asked, working through feelings of both frustration, shock and arousal. "Agh... teenage girls are gonna be the death of me..."

Korra's mind was running wild. There were thoughts of what would happen in the upcoming hours and how Lin would react. The dark beauty didn't really introduce Asami the best way. The young heiress was already blushing slightly as she stood up from the couch to show herself to Lin. "Of course I told her, Lin. Why wouldn't I? I had to share it with someone, and the best person was Asami. Now, we're here," Korra said matter of factly. While she was talking Lin, Asami had made her way over to the police chief and moved her hands to touch her crotch. "Ooh, Korra wasn't lying."

Despite her shock, she obviously was quite aroused right about now, her monstrous cock straining inside her baggy black pants and forming a fairly noticeable tent. Lin trailed two fingers slowly and steadily down the length of Asami's spine, feeling her silky smooth skin under her fingertips. "Okay okay.... fine, just don't go telling anyone else." She pulled her tank top off, revealing her toned chest and her generous bust. Her pats dropped then, and the older futa took a seat on the couch "Who wants to do what?"

Korra was busy planning everything out in her head. Asami and her had already agreed that the heiress would get Lin first, but they didn't decide what Korra would do. Maybe she could have Lin by her pussy. She grinned softly and watched Asami. "Of course. I wouldn't tell anyone. Just Korra and I are the only ones who know." Asami's eyes went to the older woman's chest and blushed softly. She followed her to the couch and straddled her, her glistening sex above her cock. "I guess I am," she whispered before sinking herself down on Lin's cock. She wasn't a virgin, having lost it to Mako in the past.

Back
Top Bottom