Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sinner's Secrets OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got 5. :p

Snickerz
KK
Mel
Summer
&
Domino

But don't worry about it darling... I'm not expecting numbers in characters to remain small... Heck we had 500 characters between 20 people in Rogue's... If we end up with less than 20 before the end of the week here I'll be surprised.

Secrets is a land primarily build up of magic.

It has access to the technologies of modern day but not much of it is used. Much like Castle Rogue though the difference here is simply that no one has been around to really modernize it. So that will all have to be brought in as time goes on. :)

So where Rogue's was free reign... Secrets is like.... Super free reign... Due to the fact that you all will actually be working to create what doesn't already exist presently.

I've updated the rules, adding in things about the characters limits/restrictions. Though most of you may remember, wanted to put it in writing, one for new members and two so you don't forget. :D

^^ I think this brought back my muse. >>;; Kiric is evil making that demon for me and now all I wanna do is drool over him -.-;; I'm pathetic aren't I?

Well, I can't just let Kirik have -all- the fun here with you girls. Though whatcha think of bringing Jeth and Quinn here, Snix?

*gives Kitten a drool bucket*

I think there's a possibility I already anticipated that Rae, and am totally for it. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom