Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sinner's Secrets OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
New threads made

• Cave system: Underground cave system that runs under the entire kingdom, filled with dangers and thrills, chances to make some new friends, or even some new enemies.
  • Nightcurse Cabin: Same as it was before.... Only larger... It is owned by Patience Nightcurse but the home to many creatures (at this time played by only myself and AlphaWolfQuin)
  • Royal Wing: This is the Throne Room, the conference room, and the royal chambers, as Raven and I don't anticipating using the three of them near enough to make them their own separate threads and they will all primarily have the same purpose. :p

Remember if there's a thread you'd like added let me know. Hope you enjoy the new threads.... Will work on more tomorrow.

Wednesday March 12th I need to take my cat to the vet, so I will work on bringing the role play to April 7th on Thursday March 13th. If you have any questions/comments/concerns about this day change or anything else surrounding the role play please feel free to contact me and let me know.

I actually wanted to say a few things in this post.

First I wanted to wish Kiric luck on going back to work... Be safe Angel.

Also wanted to wish Lynnie luck as she'll be going back to work soon.

I know with both parents working, juggling an infant isn't always the easiest task, but I know the two of you can pull this off, just remember to be strong and that your friends and family are there for you. >^.^<

Also wanted to congratulate my home girl Alpha on having her place now. I hope you and your girl are very happy for a very long time my dear, and I'm super excited for when you get net at home and can be on more often.

I do believe that's everything... I do have a few people I need to message because I haven't spoken to them in a while, but I've been chaotic now that things are settling some I'm hopeful that I can get back into my groove.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom