Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sinner's Secrets OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick update for those who know us. Lynnie is home and resting tonight. Little one is still in nicu for a couple more days

YAY. Glad to know that they let her go home, and yes, it's best that the little one day in the hospital for a few more days.

Morning:A time period occuring daily from just prior to sunrise and stretching until the noon hour. In some cultures interrupted by the concept of midday.

Rhin had good idea, Snix. Jeth, Brandi, and Quinn walk into the tavern after meeting in the woods... the first place they find that -might- have clothes for him. Yes? No? *spoken in french accent*

Aww my poor Angel. *snuggles Kiric*

Yes that will work Rae darling :) Jeth and the girls didn't meet in the woods though, they're in the garden. :p The reason I didn't go ahead and have them meet in the tavern already is because I don't want Lynnie or Kiric to feel they're being rushed.

Working on two new threads for today, these threads will add job positions for characters so when they're up feel free to take a look at them and see if you'd like a job there... If you take a job with an existing character please edit it into the profile on the character sheet. If you are wanting a position for a character you're making, add desired position to the job/title section of the profile upon submission to me. Thank you. :)

EDIT:

Ok, ranch and night club are both up, though the night club is not yet open.

Just stopping in to give an update, mini is finally out of the jaundice warning level and should be home soon as he starts gaining weight.

I know that things are a bit chaotic for people, recently things for me had kind of bomb shelled too... So I don't want any of you to view that as me forcing your posts on the game, I was just wondering if you all were still interested in keeping Secrets going? If not don't worry I do understand just figured I'd ask for some feed back.

On another note.... If the game is kept going I am thinking in the next week or two to go ahead and move to April 7th, and add a few other threads, for those who would like something added... Please let me know. :) Thank you.

My posting is going to be a bit slowed down I just got a new apartment and I'm getting everything all set with that to move in by Friday. I won't have internet/computer access all that much but I'll be able to get on at least on weekends and I think a time jump would be cool to keep things moving :)

I certainly don't mind slow posting.

Alpha dear I know you're moving.... Raven is a truck driver so it all depends on his signal, and Lynnie and Kiric have a newborn so slow posts are expected of course. I would be an inhuman monster to not be accepting of those situations. :) I just wanted to make sure that everyone was still into the game is all.

I have to run to town today (definition of town is 30 miles) to do my tax stuff but will certainly look at posts and respond to what I need to respond to when I return later on tonight.

EDIT: Ok, did have time for Vanity/Whisperz post but don't think I'll have time to do Desiree till I return.

Sorry I haven't been on the past few days everybody... I've been all over the map, taxes and now sick. Uck... You know all the fun stuff... Anyway When I get a chance today or tomorrow (seeing as I'm still technically sick) I will see where everything in the group stands and see what you all want to do... As I do currently have a way to contact each of you off bmr I will try to do that asap... If of course you have suggestions you know they are always welcome, they can be posted here sent to my PM or sent to me in an IM, doesn't bother me how, you know I read everything that goes in my group anyway. :)

If you know of people who might like to join, feel free to invite them, and if you know other characters you'd like to bring in I ask that you talk to me about it before setting it up... Reason being I'm thinking we will go ahead and move to April 7th here in the next week or so, this way we're not to far ahead that people can't keep up but we're not at a stand still with certain things....

Also... One last thing... If you have a request for threads, do let me know... Remember technology has not yet been brought into Secrets, but with all the new arriving characters it will need to be.... So feel free to "think outside the box".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom