Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sinner's Secrets OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
You succeed at it very well *nuzzles Kiric trying to butter him up to let her play with Allen* Please? *gives pouty eyes*

1625694_477393569033654_1608605196_n.jpg

A Rogue's Fortune.... As it was/is still my story and many of the creatures we are bringing to Secrets have had a past there we are still going to incorporate it into Secrets.... Loosely.... So that stories can still flow.

That being said I would like to call attention to a moment in Rogue's where Desiree and Rayni were traveling through the woods and were pulled into a rip from another world... This is the world the rip brought them to. They came to Secrets.

So.... To help things flow better I have set up a middle ground story for how characters got from one place to the other (thus the reason we're in April not January.

On New Years Desiree returned to Rogue's with Rayni, and because she knew who Snickerz was she spoke to her about the situation, telling her that her presence was required back in Secrets. So when the next rip was created Desiree took Snickerz through it..... Desiree is "the keeper of secrets" however, I am not going to bring her into play. I am thinking of having her die in the journey as it wasn't exactly an easy one. This will allow one of you later on to gain the title of keeper of secrets. :)

Once Snickerz returned to the castle she found a way to draw back the dark elves and close the rip between Secrets and Rogue's permanently.... Or so she thought.... However when she did this some creatures were sucked through as they were close enough to the numerous rips in Rogue's (which was something I was working on but never got that far) This allows for creatures to come in from different places in Rogue's and of course portals will always still open here and there.

EDIT:

As Secrets is a very old land, and not very developed to modern day conveniences things of course will need to be added. This land will need to be built up a great deal more than Rogue's as it has only two buildings the castle and the tavern. Everything else is absolute nature. So do feel free to think of things that can be added for later on.

If of course you have any questions you are certainly urged to ask. :)

*taps Kitten on the shoulder* He's mine. :p

Melody is actually one of the next characters I'm planning on making. Even before he decided Allen was one of his first.

>.>;; *pouts at Snix for taking away Allen*

By the way my two characters will not have been in Rogue's at all. The two I'm making are brand new for this here.

Allen just kinda happened. :) I love how they worked out though. They're so much fun to play together.

That's fine. If you like you may have them have actually lived in Rogue's or come from another world either one is fine by me. :)

LOL.... Narrowing down to two is really hard I know. I will drop that shortly here, just want to make sure I get the rest of this stuff caught up.

LOL.... Oh trust me... I totally understand. I was going to wait to make this group.... See how well that worked? XD

Snickerz said:
1779719_477620119010999_1467658881_n.jpg

Welcome to the OOC or Out of Character chat for Sinner's Secrets. Here we will discuss the inner most secrets of the realm in which we are role playing. We will come up with new ideas, expand on old ones and get to know our fellow members. Remember that role playing is supposed to be fun. A pleasure for all of us. Do not knock someone's ideas or you will be asked to leave. Respect the rules of the site, the rules of the game and the game it's self (this includes those who play within it)

1619200_477622685677409_345262272_n.jpg

Ok.... I think I'm content with that for the time being. :)

Very true point Kitten, Very true point.

Thinking I might bring in my kittunny here since I didn't get to in Rogues

Also morning everyone

Sorry for the poof... Was making lunchage.

Thank you Kitten. :-*

Totally understand Minxie. :)

I think that's a great idea Rhin, I have been looking forward to seeing it. XD

Spoke the bestie (we just got off the phone) he says he's going to join us if he can in the next few days (He plays Lord Raven, and a few others).... Anyway I do also believe where players start right now I'm going to go ahead and lift the two characters restriction, and of course will have to break it for the bestie too when he gets here as Secrets is part of our original Legend of the Lands story.... So.... Remember to keep up with your characters, otherwise, have fun. :)

Just added Summer Pierce.... Domino Bradshaw.... And Melody Vlad Trepes to my character ranks

Yay for limit lifted!!! Will have my characters up asap. >> I would like to ask abouy my bad kitty plot bunneh being used here if I ca

Well it certainly is your plot bunny so I see no issue with it. :)

When the bestie gets on here will add Castle of Secrets to the threads, as that's the main place that the lord of secrets will be.

I'm sure we can find someone to do it for you hon.... Which reminds me.... I should talk to the bestie about Pluto and Venus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom