Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sinner's Secrets OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
*puts pillow between Rhin's head and her desk before she lands*

Yes, yes it will. :D

I think the fresh game setting will allow for more flexibility as well. The other game was to modernized, to civilized, certain creatures just didn't fit in right, where here I think they will. Then as the game goes on we can expand it, and other characters can move in just fine, while still leaving place for the old.

I've just contacted our lovely hostess about us getting a subforum, though seeing as I do believe we are all part of the original Rogue's team, we aren't really against waiting a while as with Rogue's we did have to wait till we had 1,000 ic posts. So I did tell her there was no real rush, just wished to let everyone know that it was in the mix, so if the threads vanish from the forum, please look for the sub forum. :)

Alright. I'm heading to bed everybody. I will post up Castle of Secrets tomorrow so that it can be posted in with some of the characters that are beginning to show up. :)

Also, debating on which of my three to bring here. I removed Jeth, Micale, and Shade from Rogues. It would be possible for any of them to end up here. Hell, maybe Secret would be Micale's natural home, considering he didn't know how he got to Rogues.

Well it does take a bit of getting used to Rae, but it's a good site through it all. :) And of course that option is totally yours to make.

Alright... As I'm sure most of you have already noticed, we've made it to a sub forum. YAY for DA! She's a peach, I don't know if any of you guys have spoken to her but she's great.... I am going to make up a few more threads, of things that were already in Secrets. Remember however Secrets is mostly a place of nature it hasn't been "colonized" as of yet, so if you have certain suggestions for things. You are of course welcome and urged to make them. :D

After the initial threads, building of the group will be as much you as it is me.

That's alright..... Ok..... Castle up.... I'm going to make some sub rooms for the castle that have a greater level of importance, things such as the library of secrets and a few others. Then I want to make enlightenment peak and crystal falls and cave. I do believe that's the last of the threads that belong to the original Secrets, so expanding from there will of course be worked on between all of us.

Woot woot way to go Snix!

Now when we get Minecraft you realize how much work building this stuff is gonna take right?

A good sized tree orchard takes two days.... Whispering Woods will take a week. XD

So Yeah.... I know. ;)

Enlightenment Peak is up.

Mystic Garden was one of my very first creations ever. I love gardens, flowers, fountains, the whole thing, but I could never settle on just one. So I didn't, I created a garden that changed with the desires. :)

Alright believe that's all the ic threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom