Blue Moon in shadows (Krystal_Atem's_Girl x Blakkatt07)

Krystal hugged them back. "You guys are my best friends. I dunno what I'd do without you. *makes some glasses of ginger ale handing them each one. She clinked the glasses together. "To ruby. The most amazing narrow minded firecracker." She said, taking a drink.

Seth sat down. Wondering what she could have in store.

Both brothers had raised their glasses along with her. "To Rubeus." They murmured before taking a drink each.

The rink was a huge one. Not long after he sat down in the stands, Serenity skated out onto the ice in a sort of one classy leotard that looked like a shorter version of her gown. She smiled as she saw him in the stands and waved to him.

Krystal looked to her friends, hugging them. "He'll be reborn. Let's hope this time he won't love me, because I don't think I'll ever be able to give him that." She said, still smiling, only slightly sadder now.

Seth didn't really understand, but he waved back, thinking she was pretty anyway.

Sapphire shrugged. "We'll find out when the time comes."

Serenity smiled and skated closer. "What I was doing was ice skating. You wouldn't be able to do this on the Nile in the heat that Egypt gets. You aren't too cold in here, are you?"

Diamond nodded and smiled. "There you are. Now you need to rest up Krystal. We'll see you around."

Serenity smiled. "Krys and I spend a lot of time here on the rink." She maneuvered into a seat just behind the border of the rink. And Seth would be able to better see the skinny blades on the bottom of her skates.

The two brothers disappeared. In reality, Atem was gently pulling her closer as he slept next to her.

Serenity nodded. "That's ride. While gliding across."

Atem kissed her back and cuddled her close once more.

Serenity blushed before popping a pair of skates for him. She held them out to him. "Get those on first and then we'll get you out on the ice."

Atem cuddled her back, sleeping just as peacefully.

She smiled and stood up, holding a hand out to him. "Come on. Walk slow for now until we get to the ice."

Serenity smiled softly and gently led him out onto the ice, slowly.

Atem nuzzled her gently in his sleep

Serenity smiled as she saw how quickly he got the hang of skating. "You're doing well."

Atem cuddled her closely on instinct.

Atem stirs slightly and frowns upon seeing her expression before snuggling back to her

Serenity smiled. "Now you see why Krys and I enjoy it so much

Krystal stirs a bit to, cuddling into Atem. "It still hurts so bad Atem... maybe if hadn't known about marik he might not have killed himself. I guess I'll never know now." She said, nuzzling into Atem's neck. She wasn't tired anymore, so she slipped out of Atem's arms and went to get a large blue and red jeweled box from her closet. "Wanna help me pick pictures for the memorial?"she asked, smiling, eating some of the food she had had brought up while they were sleeping. It was some of her and ruby's favorites. She sipped her tea happily, and smiled.

Seth glided around on the ice. "Yes. I definitely do my love."

Atem watched her with a small smile, glad she was smiling again even if it was likely just in thought over her happy memories with Rubeus. "I'll sit with you but the actual choosing is yours alone to do."

Serenity smiled as she glided along the ice, doing a twirl on one leg.

Krystal smiled, opening the box and sitting back on the bed as she dumped it out. Hundreds of photos of the two of them from age five to 15 spilled out, and she smiled again picking out about 200 different photos. "This one's my favorite. Its a picture of the night he stole my first kiss when we were 10." She said, smiling at the memory. She would miss him a great deal.

"Beautiful my love." He commented, gliding with her.

Krystal looked to her love. "Something wrong my spiky haired Egyptian god?" She asked, looking to him kind of of concerned. Normally he would have been commenting on every picture as she showed him. She was concerned. Had she hurt him in some way?

Seth smiled as he glided over to her, taking her in his arms and kissing her. "You're welcomed my moon goddess."

Atem chuckled. "Why can't I just sit quietly and watch and listen without you getting concerned that something is wrong. I assumed you were going back over the memories for yourself just out loud."

Serenity smiled and kissed him back. "Did you want to continue skating or see some more of the kingdom?"

Krystal shook her head. "Nope. I was telling you about them." She said, smiling at him before adding, "and I'm glad your okay."

Seth smiled. "Well, as much as I'd like do more of this, I'd like to see the gardens my love." He said, smiling again.

Back
Top Bottom