Blue Moon in shadows (Krystal_Atem's_Girl x Blakkatt07)

Atem fell asleep next to her with a smile.

Serenity giggled. "Maybe your heart knew we would be together."

Queen Serenity nodded. "Much better for her."

Krystal continued to dream, not surprised when Bakura appeared. "Hey Baki. Miss me that much?" She asked with a smirk, cuddling marik. The small boy Smiled at the thief king, jumping off his mothers's lap and ran to him, begging to be picked up. "Uncle Baki! Uncle Baki! *pouts a little* can I have cuddles?" He asked, watching the handsome the if king.

Seth smiled. "Its possible my love. You never know" he said, pulling her to the couch, cuddling closely.

"Quite, my love." He said as he nodded, kissing her head.

Bakura rolled his eyes. "I won't even attempt to answer that you silly jewel. It is your dream after all." He smiled at Marik even if Marik did look like his enemy, Atem. He picked the little boy up. "Just as fond of hugging and such as your mother."

Serenity giggled and cuddled with him. "The heart wants what it wants."

Queen Serenity smiled. "We did well with our girls."

"I suppose so.." Krystal said with a smile, The cuteness on overload. "Get over here, thief king." She added with a smirk, crossing her legs. marik smiled widely at the thief king, handing him something and whispering in his ear about giving it to his mother. Krystal smiled at the cute scene, glad bakura did not project his dislike of Atem on poor sweet marik. "His name is marik, Baki." She said with a smile, just watching them.

"That is true my love." He said with a smile, giving her a soft kiss.

Alexander nodded. "Yes we did. Though, I really can't take any of the credit." He said with a smile, kissing her softly.

Bakura smirked and walked over to her, giving her the item in a box, a necklace to match her bracelet from him. "Lucky for him, he's half you."

Serenity smiled and kissed him back.

Queen Serenity chuckled. "You can too. Maybe not as much as you should've been able to but enough."

Krystal chuckled. "Oh stop. Even you aren't so evil that you'd blame an innocent child for the mistakes of his grandfather." She said, smirking at him as she opened the box. "Oh, its beautiful Baki." She added, kissing his head.

Seth deepened the kiss, pulling her close and telling her telepathically how much he loved her.

"I suppose my love." He said with a smile, just watching her.

Bakura shook his head. "Nah. If he didn't act so much like you, he'd deal with a whole new level from the Pharaoh. He is the reminder that the Pharaoh got you after all."

Serenity responded in kind, gently cupping his cheek

Queen Serenity smiled.

"Well, than its lucky for him that he has my personality, isn't it? And stop your all evil act. You know you love kids yah big softie." She teased smirking at him. Marik nodded. "I'm like mommy! I think daddy resents me a bit though... he doesn't get as much attention." Marik said, looking at them matter of factly.

Seth pushed her down onto the couch, running his hands down her body. He asked her telepathically with a blush. "You wanna wait, or do you want to now?"

Alexander smiled too. "How's about we go for a stroll in the garden?"

Bakura shrugged. "He'll have to take that up with your mommy kid."

Serenity blushed under him. "I originally wanted to wait...but I trust you with all my heart. We can do it now."

Queen Serenity grinned. "Something our dear Serenity has inherited from me, the love of the garden. Let's go."

"True. *cuddles Baki* uncle Baki, why is it you hate daddy so much? It isn't just because of my Mommy, is it?" Marik said, looking to the white haired man and playing with his hair.

"alright my love. I'll be gentle." He said with a smile as he kissed her neck and chest.

"Yes, quite. *pops them to the garden* just as beautiful as you my Queen." He said with s smile, kissing her.

Bakura shook his head. "Uh-uh. That is between me and him."

Serenity closed her eyes. "I know you will."

Queen Serenity kissed him back. "Thanks to Serenity."

Marik pouted, but smiled. "Okay uncle Baki. Maybe you tell me when I'm older?" He asked, his child like expression hopeful.

Seth smiles and kisses her, tugging at her dress a little. He admittedly, didn't know how to get it off.

'Oh? How so?" Alexander asked, curious.

Bakura chuckled. "Nice try kid. But when I say its between me and him that's exactly what I mean."

Serenity giggled and blushed before sliding out from under him to stand up. Once she did, she lightly pulled at the back bow on her dress and pulled her arms free of the sleeves. Her dress loosened and slid down her body to the floor, causing her to blush even more.

Queen Serenity smiled. "You know how much she loves the garden. After your death, she took even more of an interest in its upkeep. enough so that the gardeners joke that it's her garden."

Marik smiled. "Okay uncle Baki." He said, cuddling close. Krystal smiled at the scene happily. "Oh Baki, its present time. *hands him a large box* made it myself. Yours looked like it could use some stitching. Open." She said, smirking at him.

Seth smiled and kissed her as he threw his robes to the floor. "Beautiful as ever my moon goddess." He crooned into the kiss, carryinging her over to the bed as he still kissed her.

"Ah, I see. She is such a kind soul. Both our daughters are. Krystal just doesn't show it as much." He said smiling at his wife.

Bakura half scowled at Krystal while taking the box. "I've told you to stop with the gift giving." He opened it anyway.

Serenity blushed more, her arms going around his neck as she kissed him back.

Queen Serenity nodded. "Except Serenity wears her heart on her sleeve and Krystal locks hers."

Inside the box is a blood red duster jacket like the one he wears, only it had a black dragon with a blue moon on its forehead on the back. "Do you like it Baki? Took me hours to make." She said, looking at him hopefully.

Seth set Sere on the bed and kissed her again softly. "So, what should I do now love?" *there's an impressive bulge in his underwear*

True my love, true." He said with a smile, kissing her.

Bakura looked at her questioningly. "That's not fair. You know I can't refuse this because you made it." He removed the jacket he was wearing and pulled the new one on.

Serenity blushed. "I guess we just figure out what to do from here, huh?"

"Oh stop it Baki. You know you love it." She said with a smirk, kissing his head. Marik smiled. "Suits you much better uncle Baki!" She said with a widened smile, climbing back into the white haired thief's arms.

Seth smiled a little nervously. "Okay my moon goddess. I think the first step would be getting off our underwear." He said as he pulled his off first, revealing his 10" cock. Seth blushed a little and kissed her softly. "I hope this is good for you my love." He added, still blushing from being so intimate with his love.

Bakura chuckled and shook his head at the two.

Serenity blushed when she saw the size of his cock. "It'll be alright love." She removed her bra and panties, revealing her wet, shaved pussy. She kissed him reassuringly.

Krystal just smiled and kissed his head. "Now all will know that your mine." Marik looked at his mother and then to Baki. "Well, that explains a lot." She said with a smirk, just watching the two.

Seth kissed her lightly. "Would you like me to put it in? I'll kiss away the pain my love." He said softly, nipping at her neck a little.

Bakura looked at her questioningly. "What does?"

Serenity nodded. "Do it." She let out a soft moan from the nip at her neck

Marik looked to his uncle. "You love mom but she loves dad, but she also loves you so you're both stuck between a rock and a hard place because mom can't decide who she loves more. Is that about the six of it uncle Baki?" Marik said, looking to his mother and then back to his uncle.

"Okay." Seth said quietly as he kissed Sere hard and pushed it in, amazed at how tight she was even though at the same time he seemed to fit perfectly. Seth began to thrust a little, Pulling her close and kissing her.

Bakura shook his head. "I'm not stuck between a rock and a hard place. I know my feelings. She knows hers too she just doesn't want to admit it. She clearly loves your father more."

Serenity whimpered slightly as her hymen broke but the kiss helped take her mind off the pain. She wrapped her arms around his neck, letting a soft moan into the kiss as pleasure began to take over.

"I suppose. Though I have never mommy to be confused about about anything. Perhaps she does love you more but is to kind hearted to break my father's." He said, looking at his uncle before adding. "Have you ever thought of that?"

Seth thrust a bit harder now, planting kisses all over her body. "Sere, you have no idea how much this means to me. *he blushes* admittedly, I have been dreaming about you like this for a very long time. That's probably bad of me huh?" He said, blushing a bit more as he thrust, kissing her lightly.

Bakura waved him off. "It's no matter. It's not like her father would approve of me, anyway."

Serenity moaned and arched in response to his kisses. She blushed upon hearing he'd been dreaming of her in such a way. "No. It's not bad at all. It just means your heart had really been wishing for me."

Back
Top Bottom