Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Criminal Moons [blakkatt07 & Krystal_Atems_Girl]

Serenity giggled. "Cause you got spoiled having so much time off." She teased.

"Only because I happen to be fond of the people I work with the closest." Spencer grinned.

Serenity nodded. "I'm sure it does. I might still need to find something to do for when you've got cases that take you out of town."

Spencer took another sip of his coffee. "Smells delicious." He started eating.

Serenity giggled. "True. I guess I do need to see about establishing business in the area. So that'll help." She grinned. "We do need to plan ours. But I don't want to be making all the decisions on my own."

Spencer chuckled. "Thank you princess obvious." He joked.

Aaron nods. “I’ll only be a phone call or Skype away.” He promises, kissing her cheek.

Krystal sticks her younger out a him playfully. “I should work on warding the house from youma, and hm.. maybe do some shopping for the twins..”

Serenity smiled softly. "I know. At least I'll have Krys, Ami and Penelope to keep me company should I need it."

Spencer nodded. "Maybe start the wedding planning too."

Serenity glanced at the time. "What time did you need to be at the office?"

Spencer continued eating until he was done. He stood up and kissed her cheek. "Gonna go get ready for work." He headed to go shower.

Serenity smiled. "Still plenty of time. Yet sadly, if I try to take advantage of that time, I might not be willing to let you go." She giggled as she finished her plate.

It didn't take Spencer long to shower and get dressed. He took a look in the mirror at his blue locks and frowned before running his fingers through his hair, putting a glamour on it to look his old shade of brown.

Serenity nodded. "Sorry Lightning. I don't trust myself with even that much. Think I'm going to start checking one of the empty rooms and planning to use it as a work room. But don't you dare leave without coming to say goodbye. " She finished her food and her coffee, went to kiss his cheek and sent her plate to the sink before going to an empty room as planned.

Spencer sighed before stepping out of the bedroom to go to Krys and kissing her cheek

Serenity giggled as she glimpsed his pouting face, sending him a message telepathically. "You're innocently adorable when you pout, Lightning."

Spencer sighed. "Trust me, I'm not exactly happy with having to glamour it brown. But at the same time, I have a hard enough time getting people to take me seriously as a doctor working for the FBI with my age as is. Add in the blue hair, and it'll make it worse. So I'll glamour it for work, but otherwise the glamour will be off."

Serenity giggled. "I promise I'll make it up to you when you come home."

Spencer smiled, glad she understood.

Serenity chuckled. "Though that's dependent on if you leave town on a case or not. If you do, I'll hold up my end when you come home after the case is over."

Spencer kissed her back. "I love you too."

Serenity chuckled as she started sketching out her ideas for setting up the room.

Spencer grinned. "Forever."

Back
Top Bottom