Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Criminal Moons [blakkatt07 & Krystal_Atems_Girl]

Serenity glanced at the time. "It's 8:30 love."

Spencer chuckled and looked at the time. "Gotta get going." He kissed her. "I'll let you know if we get a case that's out of town. Don't get up to too much mischief."

Serenity looked up and went to him. "Have a good day at work, Lightning. " She kissed him and adjusted his tie.

Spencer laughed. "No love, that's trouble and danger that follows you. You create mischief. I'll talk to you later." He heads on out the door.

Serenity giggled. "Go on now Lightning. Wouldn't look good for you to be late."

Spencer drove in to the office

Serenity smiled and finished up her sketching before grabbing her purse and using her motorcycle to go do some shopping

It wasn't long before the BAU found out they had a case in Florida. As they prepared to board the jet, Spencer messaged Krys to let her know while also nudging both Aaron and David to let Serenity and Ami know so the women wouldn't worry.

"I will. " Spencer smiled. "Just wish me luck. Derek has been unbearable on the plane sometimes and it'll likely get worse." He chuckled.

Serenity answered. "Everything alright, Lightning?"

Spencer chuckled. "I'll check in with you later."

"Oh. So don't expect you home. If I get lonely, I'll go to see Pene or Krys or Ami. You all be careful, okay?" Serenity replied.

"I will." Spencer promised. "Stay safe. Love you." He hung up.

"Love you, Lightning." Serenity smiled.

Spencer sighed and looked at the rest of the team. "This is gonna be so much more difficult."

David got off from his own call with Ami and nodded. "All part of the job. The more we stay focused on the case, the quicker we'll solve it and come back home."

"That's the way of it." Jason stood nearby having walked up on them. He was wearing a suit and his badge declared he was taking what had been Erin's position. "I'll look after them while you're gone." He addressed Aaron, Spencer, Derek and David.

Penelope cringed at hearing Aaron. "With all due respect, leave the southern talk to Krys and Will. Also, he wasn't just referring to Krys and Sere. He was talking about myself and Ami too.Now be safe my loves."

David chuckled. "Think you might be losing your touch, Aaron."

Spencer chuckled. "Let's go." He started for the door with David behind him.

Penelope nodded with a smile. "I'll be a call away if you need me."

Jason watched the team leave with a smile

Penelope watched the team leave as well before heading to her office, checking in mentally with Serenity, Krys and Ami

Serenity smiled. "I'm alright too. Just focusing on moving my business here."

Penelope smiled in relief at hearing all three. "Well, if you girls get lonely, just call me and we'll do a sleepover or something."

Back
Top Bottom