Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Criminal Moons [blakkatt07 & Krystal_Atems_Girl]

Krystal grins. “We should totally do that anyway, penny. Cause like.. the boys are away.. and we can do it high school style with all the works. I never really had girlfriends as a kid, save the senshi, but we never did that kinda stuff. What do you say spam I, sere?”

Ami shrugs. “Why not.”

Krystal nods. "See you then bunny." She gets some snacks of her own ready, including brownies, rice Krispy treats and white chocolate covered pretzels. She orders a few pizzas and sushi platters from room service, relaxing as she listens to music. She goes and puts on her hello kitty pajamas, waiting.

Ami gets ready by packing.

Last edited:
Eventually, it was time for Penelope to get off work. She stopped by Jason's office to let him know she was gonna have a sleepover with the girls before heading home to pack her own bag.

"I will sir." Penelope smiled as she headed home and got to packing.

Serenity texted Aaron to let him know she was going to do the sleepover with Penelope, Ami and Krys at Krystal's place so he wouldn't worry.

JJ glanced over at Aaron. "What did she say?" Already figuring Aaron had heard from Serenity.

Serenity was of course first to show up while Penelope and Ami showed up together soon after.

JJ smiled. "Aww. Well guess I'll have something to look forward to with them when I go on maternity leave."

Serenity walked in with a grin. "This is gonna be fun."

JJ nodded. "They'll be alright." She settled into her seat on the jet for their flight.

Serenity giggled. "I'm glad we came up with this idea. Think I would've gone crazy without Aaron for who knows how long they'll be gone."

JJ chuckled. "Because you've heard from her already. " She teased. "You know Sere is safe and that she's in safe hands while you're gone. "

"And this is just day one." Serenity pointed out as Penelope and Ami joined them.

Back
Top Bottom