Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Criminal Moons [blakkatt07 & Krystal_Atems_Girl]

blakkatt07

Pulsar
Dan Green couldn't believe his luck. When he'd followed the pair of young women home, he hadn't expected them to live in a mansion. Luckily, he'd stuck around to find out which room was theirs. He crept into the room and grabbed the blond first setting a classic rag of chloroform over her face to keep her asleep before doing the same with her sister. He threw both girls over his shoulders and crept back out of the mansion. He tossed them both in the back of his van before climbing in the front and driving off with them to his hideout. At his hideout, he tied them up and left them for the night.The next day, he was ready to play with his two new toys. He went for the blond first, pulling her into a different room. He tied her to the bed, making sure she wouldn't be able to use either her hands or feet and smirked evilly as he made a small slice on one of her legs to wake her up.

And wake up she did, her blue eyes widened in fear as she realized her predicament. The girl screamed out as Dan sliced into her other leg. "Krys! Help!" She started struggling against the bindings.

Krystal awake a second later to the sounds of her sisters scream. "Whoever is hurting her better have a death wish" she said with an evil smirk, easily freezing her binding and melting the cage she was being held in. She walked in silent footsteps, her blue painted toes almost sticking to the cement. She was mad as a hornet. She softly transformed, poking her samurai sword into Dan's back as she appeared. "How dare you hurt my sister. You picked the wrong sister to play with first, dude." She said with an evil smirk, her eyes burning with anger. No one hurt her sister. If they did, they died. That's just the way it went.

"You must have a death wish, mister." She said flatly, her evil smirk widening. He had just let out a force he counted never hope to kill. The wrath of eternal sailor blue moon was never pretty, and by hurting her sister, he was about to see it first hand.

Serena was grateful to see her sister appear behind the man. To wake up in a strange place, her sister showing up meant that her sister had been here too. She knew her sister's wrath was not one to play with. She attempted to struggle free of her binds again.

Dan only smirked as he felt the sword in his back. "Death wish?" He laughed. "Oh no. But you must have one for your sister pretty thing." Since he didn't look, he didn't know she actually had a sword in his back. His hand that held the knife was very close to Serena's heart. "Go ahead and stick that in me and kill me....your sister will die too. Those final reflexes are a bitch." He was clearly very confident.

"Kill you? Oh no, I wouldn't dream of killing you. At least not yet." Krystal said with an evil smirk as she trapped him in 3 giant gold rings, electrifying them with a flick of her wrist. It had been a mistake to kidnap these two particular sisters. A mistake she knew he would rue for the rest of his life. Krystal twirled her sword absentmindedly as she metal bended his knife to cut her sisters restraints. She nodded at her sister, telling her to call the police telepathically.

"You picked the wrong set of twins to mess with, dude. I almost feel sorry for you. Almost. You're lucky though that I'm in a particularly forgiving mood, otherwise, you would have been crushed. I could crush you still if I wanted, you know, so I would advice you not to make me angrier. Tell me who you are and why you took us. Now!" She almost yelled as she moved her hand to tighten his restraints more, smirking. This was a great way to blow off steam.

Dan yelled out as he was trapped and electrocuted in the rings. "What the hell are you?" He attempted to struggle against the rings. Serena on the other hand sighed in relief when her binds were undone. She watched Krystal interrogate the man, while she herself hid behind Krystal.
Dan just laughed. "Just a guy who needed something special to get off." He'd be damned if he was going to tell these girls his name.

"Come on sis. Let's just leave him and get out of here." Serena pulled at her sister's arm, ready to get out of there. Telepathically, she told her sister they could just go to the police together. "Please." She begged Krystal.

"Fine, but only since you asked nicely. As for you, Dan green. Be warned. I will be watching you." Krystal didn't really to ask to know his name. Her telepathy told her all she needed to know. He was a sick, sick man. She had seen in his mind the terrible things he had done, and wanted to kill this obviously evil man, but she could not. She had taken an oath that she would never use her strength to kill a human. The Senshi lived to protect, not destroy. She tightened his bindings just slightly more and walked out, her sister's hand in hers. "That should keep him subdued until the the police get here. Come bunny. Penguin will heal you and we'll go to the station together, okay?" Krystal said with a light smile, her personality completely changing. She knew her sister wanted to leave, and truthfully, so did she. She would not kill a person. Doing that would make her as low as beryl.

Serena was glad when Krystal had listened to her and they left. She smiled softly at her sister. "Wouldn't it do better to wait to heal the cuts until after the Police have seen. And you need to transform back you know. We can't go in there with you like that." She squeezed Krystal's hand for support. "Never thought I'd be thankful that you were snatched too. I would've been in trouble for sure without you."

"Sere, if I hadn't of been so close, you could have died. I saw what he likes to do, and trust me, you don't wanna know bunny." Krystal said, detransforing back into her Eeyore pajamas as the walked out of the house. She popped them to the station, and walked in. "Yes, is there someone I can speak to about a serial killer? My sister and I just escaped one." She said calmly, cuddling her sister close. She needed to be strong for her bunny, and she knew it. He comforted her sister telepathically and held her close, Rubbing her back soothingly. Her poor sister had gone through a lot tonight.

Serena nodded quietly, believing her sister and not questioning for more details. Usually when Krystal had said there was something Serena didn't wanna know, she was usually right. Serena had learned that the hard way after too many previous times. She just stayed close to Krystal and let her sister do all the talking.

Spencer Reid turned around at hearing Krystal and walked over to the girls. "I'm Dr. Reid with the FBI. Now you said something about having just escaped a serial killer?"

"Yes, hello Dr Reid. I'm Krystal Kobayashi, and this is my twin sister Serena tsukino. *puts her hand out to shake his, and she can feel some kind of pull to him, like she knew him* we were taken in the middle of the night and tied up. he cut my sister's legs. luckily i was able to easily untie myself and rescue her beforeanything more happened. right now he's tied up in his basement at this adress, dr reid' she said in a sort of a jumble, somhow knowing he could still follow. she surpressed the urge to kiss him right then and there, knowing if she did she'd know for sure if he was her destiny.

"Nice to meet you both." He too felt a minor pull from the handshake with Krystal but he just shrugs it off as being static. "Sisters?" He looked between the two as if analyzing them. "Sounds like an unsub we've been trying to catch for a couple of days now." He quickly took note of the address she gave. "Just give me a moment and I'll see if there's a room open that you two can settle in." He walked back over to the rest of his team, mainly Hotch.

Serena remained quiet and hugged Krystal tight. She looked around, her eyes taking in everything and everyone.

'What is it Reid?" Hotch asked in his usual deep and somewhat stoic tone. He was curious about the young woman who said she tied the unsub up, but even more curious about the one she was holding. She was beautiful. He quickly shook the the ideas from his mind, remaining his ever cold yet caring self. He knew it could be dangerous to get involved with a victim, but there was just something pulling him to her. The great Aaron hotchner didn't believe in destiny, but he couldn't keep his mind away from the beautiful girl standing only 20 or so feet away.

Krystal on the other hand, kept a close eye on Dr. Reid. "Could it really be you my knight? Could I really have found you again my handsome genius?" She mused to herself in her head, still hugging her sister. Sere had been through a lot, and even though krystal was thinking of reid, she had to console Serena. She had promised that to her real mother long long ago.

Reid already knew Hotch had heard what Krystal had said about the unsub being tied up and them having escaped. "I have the address here from where they escaped. We should probably get going so we can pick him up." He kept glancing over to Krystal, feeling like he had some sort of connection with her though he couldn't place it and didn't want to debate on it.

Serena looked at Krystal. "Krys....When can we sit down? I'm thirsty....and tired." She was trying to be strong again and attempted to put on her best smile, trying to reassure her sister that she was alright.

"Alright. Reid, you stay with the victims. Morgan, Prentiss, Rossi, you're with me. JJ, get the press statement ready." Hotch said as JJ nodded her head, and went off to prepare. Krystal smiled as she listened in keenly with her Vulcan like hearing. "Good, time to get to know Reid! *pets the air next to her* oh rah, I hope its really him." She thought to herself and to her spirit pet rah, who looks like the winged dragon of rah. She Was almost positive it was him.

Meanwhile, Hotch and the rest of the team were preparing to pick up the unsub. He has to admit he was grateful to the two girls. While they would have caught the unsub, he could have killed more sisters before that. It was almost as if fate had brought them to him, but Hotch didn't believe in that. Hotch was an analyst. He was practical. He didn't believe in magic or anything of the sort. He was the type to only believe what he saw, much like Rossi.

Reid nodded and went to talk to one of the officers to see about a room to sit with the girls in. Once he was pointed out to a room, he went over to the girls. "If you girls would just follow me, we'll get you two situated." He led them into one of the rooms, pulling out a chair each for the two girls. "Have a seat. Can I get you anything? Some water or a snack?"

Serena was grateful to have a chance to sit down. She had noticed the way Hotch instructed the team. She then remembered that the way Krystal had tied up Dan was with rings. She tried to imagine how the authorities might react to seeing those rings, especially a group that seemed way more practical in thinking.

"Calm yourself. It will simply look like normal bindings to them." She said to her sister telepathically as she sat down next to Reid, wondering if he was feeling the pull as well. She was at a loss for words for the first time in a situation like this. It was surreal for her. She had hallways been able to carry on a conversation with anyone, but with him, she judt didn't know what to say. "Dr Reid, will you tell me about your self?" She finally ask, smiling at him.

Meanwhile, Hotch was on his way to get the unsub with the rest of the team as JJ addressed the press. He tried not to think of the beautiful blonde haired woman and how the unsub had hurt her. He tried so hard; but he failed. He couldn't deny the pull he felt toward her, even if he didn't necesarrily believe in it. When they finally arrived at the house, Hatch broke down the basement door and stormed in. He just couldn't explain his sudden urge to physically hurt this unsub.

"FBI! Where are you?!" He bellowed, cocking his gun. He wanted to see this unsub for himself. Interrogating him. Nobody hurt his serenity. Wait; where did that come from? He didn't that pretty girls name, so why did he just think that? He had a feeling this was gonna become one weird case.

Reid was feeling the pull but he didn't quite understand why. He hadn't expected her question and it showed on his face. "Well um, I'm the youngest member of the BAU, Behavioral Analysis Unit." In his nervousness he started rattling off statistics about the rarity of someone like him being involved with the FBI. He also mentioned briefly his ability to perform magic, hidden amongst his rattling.

Serena sat just looking between Reid and Krystal. She had this feeling that there was something between Reid and Krystal...something that hadn't quite revealed itself. Same as she felt between herself and Hotch. But she remained quiet.

Dan Green was in the basement of the house just as the team had been told by Krystal. He was still struggling in the binds that Krystal had put on him. "I'm down here!" He didn't care that it meant he was going to be arrested at this point, long as they got the stupid rings off of him. "That crazy bitch put these rings on me!"

"Rings? All I see is rope." Morgan commented to Hotch as they walked in, guns still cocked and bullet proof vests clearly on them. Hotch looked into the face of the one who had hurt his serenity, and he almost shot him dead. "You're under arrest, scum." He said coldly as he put his gone back in its Holstein and handcuffed the man in question. On the inside though, Hotch's anger was burning. He almost couldn't control it. It was almost as if he were superhuman like the comic he used to read as a kid. "Morgan, put him in The second car. " Hotch said flatly, his expression blank. He couldn't let his emotions get in the way. Serenity was okay, that was all that mattered. He tried to take a deep breath and stay calm, but inside his mind was swirling with questions with no answers and a beautiful blonde girl.

Meanwhile, Krystal was hanging on Reid's every word. He was so fascinating to her. "Magic huh? Would you show us some? I think it would help Sere feel better and I'm insanely curious." She said with her cutest flirty smile, still fighting the urge to kiss him. She still wasn't positive it was him, but the tell tale signs were there. The only other person she had ever felt this way about was her best friend eyes, but he was killed when she was only 12. Reid was to old to be a reincarnation of him. Krystal hugged her sister and stroked her hair talking telepathically. "Bunny, I'm not sure, but I think we just found our destinies."

Dan scoffed. "Then you're clearly blind. That crazy chick put these damn rings on me." He kept quiet as he was handcuffed and led out the house by Morgan. But something was stirring in him, something even darker.

Reid smiled softly with a blush. "Sure." He looked around the room before grabbing a sheet of paper and an uncapped ink pen. "Watch carefully now." He held up the sheet of paper and stabbed the pen into the paper. Slowly he dragged the pen around the paper though no other tearing in the paper happened before he finally pulled the pen off the side, the paper appearing unscathed once more.

Serena had perked up at the chance to watch Reid perform magic. She watched him in complete and total awe, always being so easily entertained. "That was wonderful." She glanced at Krystal after hearing her sister telepathically. "Are you sure?" She replied the same way.

"Almost positive." She replied to her sister telepathically, sensing something dark coming their way. "Crap" She swore in moon language, knowing that she and Sere would have to transform to protect Reid and Hotch. She held her locket transformator necklace tight, her mind swirling with strategies to quickly beat the youma. She didn't want to see Reid hurt. A memory flashed through her mind of him saving her in the past, and she grabbed his hand absentmindedly, bushing wildly. "I..I need some air. Will you bring us outside?" She asked him, still holding his hand.

Meanwhile, Hotch was almost at the station again. He had elected to drive back alone, so he could think. He had no idea why he was plagued by these thoughts of that girl... no, of his serenity. Memories flashed through his mind and he almost hit a tree. "Shit. What in gods name is happening?" He said to him self as he regained his composure, just as they landed at the station where Reid Krystal and Serena were standing waiting for him. "Hotch, you okay? You almost hit a tree man"?!" Morgan asked concerned, his hand on the leaner man's shoulder. Hotch nodded his head, unable to say anything. On the inside, he didn't really know if he was okay or not. This was all to weird.

Serena trusted her sister. She heard Krystal swear in moon language and noted the grip that Krys had on her locket. She followed Krystal and Reid outside, grabbing at her own brooch as she walked behind them. She didn't want anyone getting hurt in the fight that was bound to come. She watched as Prentiss and Rossi walked inside and saw Morgan talking with Hotch before her eyes scanned around further.

Dan sat in the back of the car and surveyed who all was outside. He smirked when he saw Krystal and Serena just as he was pulled out of the car. He started laughing maniacally before something swirled around him and he became an ugly red youma. "I'll have all your energy!"

Serena glanced to Krystal, knowing there was no way they could duck and transform and would just have to deal with the consequences later. "Looks like we'll have to just transform." She told her sister telepathically just before she stepped from behind Reid and Krystal. "Not if I can help it! Moon Eternal Power!" Her brooch activated and she transformed into Eternal Sailor Moon.

Reid stood in complete shock as he watched Serena transform. His logic was telling him that what he was seeing was impossible and improbable.

Krystal thrust herself in front of Reid, her stance one of protection Eternal Blue moon shadow power, Make Up!" She shouted, quickly transforming in a flash of bluish purple light. She cocked her moon sword and looked at Reid with both love and protection before throwing her shield around him. "Let us handle this you two. Just get to safety" she said, her eyes showing nothing but concern.

Meanwhile, Morgan and Hotch both stood there in shock, and Morgan dialed Garcia , putting her on a video call. "Baby girl.. there's something you should see.." he said, he's voice fuel of surprise, but not necessarily fear. Hotch just stood there, rubbing his temple a little. He suddenly felt sick. "I knew this case was gonna be weird..." he mumbled to himself, pulling his gun out instinctively. He had to help serenity... had to heep her safe.

In the meantime, Krystal was in a heated battle against the youma, not at all surprised that Dan turned out to be one. "I knew I should have moon dusted you when I had the chance..." she muttered to herself annoyed, still worrying about her sister and about Reid. It was only them. The other Senshi were back in japan.

Reid watched Krystal transform too. His level of shock only increased. Was that love in her eyes? He didn't understand it. All he knew was that things had officially gotten really interesting for this case. All he could do was watch now.

Garcia picked up when Morgan rang her. "What is it dark chocolate?" It was then that she noticed he had her on video call and that Hotch was right next to him. Inwardly she groaned that once again Hotch had possibly heard one of her special greetings for Morgan only. It wasn't often though that Morgan seemed surprised about something and so she was interested.

Serena had joined the battle. "Hey we didn't know. But we'll definitely see about changing that status now." She was closer to Hotch and Morgan now, trying to keep them protected.

The youma sent attacks at both Senshi, intent on taking them both down at the same time.

Hotch looked On in horror. "What the hell was he supposed to do about that thing that was attacking his serenity?! He cocked his gun and shot multiple times, not looking like he did any damage until suddenly the monster burst into flames. Had he done that? He didn't know. Meanwhile, Morgan was showing Garcia what he was witnessing first hand. "Are you seeing what I am baby girl? He asked, looking still pretty freaked, but at the same time thrilled. He had to admit, this was pretty damn cool.

Krystal shot a worried glance at her sister, and then at Reid, covering the two BAU agents with her shield. "Blue honeymoon therapy kiss!" She shouted, and in an instant the monster was only dust on the ground, blowing away in the random heavy wind. Krystal floated back down to the ground and detransformed, almost breathless. "Its a long story, you three. But, since you've see it first hand, you might as well know it." She said before collapsing, swearing under her breath. "Fucking anemia.."

Even Serena was surprised when the monster had burst into flames after hearing the gunshots, she was grateful all the same. Garcia was looking wide-eyed. "Oh my gosh! Is that Sailor Moon?! I thought she was fiction!" Garcia then started squealing like a fan girl. "You guys honestly have to bring both of them back with you!"

After the monster was dusted, Serena detransformed. "It's a really long story." She gasped at seeing Krystal collapse, but that fear was subsided when Reid caught Krystal. "I keep telling you to take care of yourself Krystal." The blond sighed and tried to calm herself.

Reid looked at Krystal as he held her. "That was pretty amazing. Lets all get back inside and talk." He picked Krystal up and carried her bridal style for the door.

Back
Top Bottom