Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Criminal Moons [blakkatt07 & Krystal_Atems_Girl]

Serenity smirked. "If I'm such a goddess, shouldn't you be worshipping me?" She teased

Spencer sighed with a smile. "Forgive me. Sometimes my train of thought is a little scrambled when I'm still fresh off a plane."

Serenity smirks. "It's our house, love. It really doesn't matter in my opinion."

Spencer held her and kissed Krys back

Serenity lets out a soft moan and tilts her head to give him better access to her neck.

Spencer smiles. "Overall, are you sure you're gonna be okay?"

Serenity gasps and slides a hand in his hair, biting her lower lip just as she lets out a moan.

Spencer kissed her again, deeply

Her fingers tease his hair as she moans into the kiss. Her body arches up into his touch on instinct.

Spencer nudged her against a wall, never breaking the kiss as his hands moved up and down her body

Serenity moans and arches into him, spreading her legs

Spencer continues kissing her, lifting her legs up with ease as he presses himself against her core

Serenity arched with a moan when his finger slid into her already soaking wet pussy

Spencer removes their clothes with a thought and presses against her more, his cock already sliding in

Serenity hissed in pleasure, her walls tightening around his fingers in approval.

Spencer braced himself for better movement, even as he slid his hands into hers, holding them against the wall level with their heads as he began thrusting into her.

Serenity let out another moan, her fingers sliding through his hair as she kissed him

Spencer moaned and changed his thrusting pattern to one that would tease her more.

Serenity arched and cried out his name as she came

Spencer let go of her hands to slide one of his hands just under her ass, the other one sliding between them to rub at her clit

Back
Top Bottom