Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Criminal Moons [blakkatt07 & Krystal_Atems_Girl]

Ami sighed. "I'm kinda jealous of Spencer. He got to spend some actual time with Daddy since our rebirth."

The remainder of the month went by fast and soon the entire BAU, Jason, Krys, Sere and Ami had landed in the States.

When Serenity and Aaron returned to their house, Serenity dropped to a couch with a yawn. "Who knew traveling could be so exhausting?"

Serenity giggled as she leaned into him. "You regularly travel, fight bad guys and command a whole team. However do you do it?"

Spencer looked at her. "We relax as little extra time as we can now that we're home before I have to return to work."

Serenity giggled. "I should've known." She sighed. "It's going to suck to see you leave on cases. All of you honestly."

Spencer chuckled and shrugged. "Probably. But it wouldn't be too long. You've only been pregnant a month. At most I'd get your last month of pregnancy and a couple weeks after. But considering that by that point it would be about three to four of us gone between me, Aaron, Derek and JJ, it would be a big hit. And JJ would get the most time off out of all of us."

Serenity kisses him back. "Just promise me we'll talk on the phone or by skype or something before you go to bed."

Spencer thought for a moment. Actually it would technically be five down if you include Penelope. But let's face it, she'll work from home until she can return."

Serenity smiled. "Good. I love you so much, Lightning."

Spencer raised an eyebrow. "You and Sere both are designers. Neither of you are on the BAU yet and it wouldn't make sense to have you two even try to get on the team until after the kids have been born. In the meantime, you two can work from home to some extent or even be on desk duty some before the births."

Back
Top Bottom