Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Criminal Moons [blakkatt07 & Krystal_Atems_Girl]

"Besides the fact my coworkers have all been fooled by what's obviously movie special effects and brainwashed by some crazy punk woman with a blue wig and her sister? I'm sorry but no one really has blue hair. And their last names? They're clearly from Japan and would be well versed in that manga. Yes I say anything's possible as in anything within reason. If this so called moon kingdom once existed, wouldn't those astronauts have found proof during the lunar landing?" Emily scoffed and shook her head at the group.

Spencer shook his head as he listened to Emily. The way she was talking was really making him suspicious. He shared a knowing glance with Hotch before preparing to answer Morgan's question. "Most i will tell you is that she's my cousin." He smirked. "The rest you'll have to relearn with her."

Hotch looked back at Reid and then spoke. "Not if they didn't land in mare sarenatis." He said simply, looking kind of sad. He didn't like where this was going. If Prentiss pulled a Beryl, we might all be doomed again. He didn't sense any evil from her, but she was being a stick in the mud. He felt bad for her. "Emily, special effects like that would cost millions of dollars. Do you really think anyone could or would spend that much just to fool us?" He asked her, trying to appeal to her logical side.

Morgan smirked. "Okay genius boy." He said, Looking at Prentiss. "I mean think about it emily, would anyone really pay that much? Even in an attempt just to make our day better? Seems rather extreme, even for someone who's very rich." He added, nodding at Hotch. Emily could believe what she wanted, but they knew better. They knew the truth that everything was real.

Meanwhile, Krystal's plane was landing in Quantico, and she was beyond excited. "We're here! We"re here bunny!" She couldn't wait for Reid to land, so she could surprise him. "So sissy, should we wait for them at the bull pen, or should we wait for them to land and then just randomly appear at the bullpen?" Krystal mused, changing her clothes again. This time she put on a pretty blue cocktail dress and a cute shrug with blue heels.

Emily rolled her eyes. "If they think it'll distract us from our job or want to take advantage of us. The right research would easily reveal Garcia's love of manga and if they pinpoint that she works with us it's easy. They know we'd trust what she says. And explain how logically with the case we had that only one of them got any sort of wound without these so-called powers? It wouldnt happen without a setup. It's not the first time that unsubs have done things to keep the authorities off their tracks. Such as playing the victim. Look at Foyet." She eyed Hotch.

Serena was excited now that they were landing in Quantico. She looked out the window and saw the size of the landing area. "I say we wait for them to land and step off the plane right when we see Aaron and Spencer. So I can call Aaron's phone as we step off to let him know we're 'home'." She giggled and changed her clothes as well, opting for a pink dress, adding some bows to her hair.

"Sounds perfect bunny, and Aaron is goon plot when he sees you in that dress." Krystal said with an excited laugh, Hugging her bear. She couldn't wait to see Spencer! Her mercurian prince. She couldn't help but laugh as she thought of his face when he saw her walk off her jet. It was gonna be priceless. She'd have take a picture for sure. Krystal set her bear on the table next to her and smiled, holding the CD. "Do you think he'll like my little present? I burned him a disc of our song that I recorded while we were on the plane." Krystal asked her sister, smiling. This was gonna be great.

Hotch sighed. "I know. But I assure you, that's absolutely not the case with these two. Krystal is crafty for sure, but she would never put herself or her sister in any danger. I wish you could see, Emily." He said, looking sad. It hurt that one of his closest friends didn't believe him. Maybe she wasn't the one who kidnapped Reid. If she were, wouldn't she have memories of it?

Morgan looked on sadly. He knew how much this all hurt his two friends. He didn't like it, but if this kept up, he was afraid they would loose Prentiss. He wasn't psychic like his cousin, but a bad feeling was nagging at him to be sure.

Serena giggled. "That's what I'm hoping for." She smiled and sat back down with her bunny. "I think he'll love it. After he starts another rant about Earth tech and gets to work creating something similar to Mercurian tech." She teased. She was loving hearing Spencer's rants. After all, he did it enough back on the moon. "Makes me wonder sometimes how he and Aaron got to be such good friends, not counting the influence that dating us had."

Emily threw her head back with a laugh. "Right. And if your so-called story is true, then technically by fighting all these 'monsters' they're putting themselves in danger. Didn't consider that one did you?"

Spencer just stayed quiet. While Emily's disbelief in everything was hurtful, it wasn't quite hurting him as much as it might've done sometime ago. But after she had faked her death, his friendship with her hadn't been as close since.

Hotch sighed again. "That kind of danger is different, Emily. They would never willingly see another person hurt. The reason they fight the monsters is to keep the rest of the world safe. It's fine if you don't believe, but you should know that Krys and Sere aren't going anywhere" he said, turning his chair back to Reid. He didn't want to see her anymore. He knew she was only being practical, but in this case she was wrong enough to get herself killed. Hotch feared for her. Inwardly though he sighed, talking telepathically to Reid. "You think there's anyway she'll believed?" He asked the younger prince, feeling only hurt from this whole excursion. He was happy to have his princess, but it hurt to think he could loose a friend for it.

Morgan walked over to Hotch, putting a hand on his shoulder reassuringly. "It'll be okay Hotch. You'll see." He said, squeesing the leaner man's shoulder as JJ gave a reassuring nod. Then JJ spoke up. "Emily, if its not true, how do you explain our memories. The girls couldn't possibly have altered our minds like that."

Spencer could only sigh and look at Hotch. "Hard to say. Her whole behavior is suspicious. Haven't you noticed every time she mentions Krys and Sere, she puts more focus on Krys? I'm concerned that it's possible she is actually Luna's cousin even if she herself hasn't completely acknowledged it. We just need to be on the alert. At this point, I'm ready to land so I can get as far away from her as possible." He replied telepathically.

Emily waved off JJ's question. "We analyze behavior and you're asking me that. Hypnotism...psychological suggestion...take your pick. But whatever. If the rest of you want to blindly follow those girls, then that's on you. Don't come expecting me to kick down a door to save your butts when they've led you into something too deep to get out of." She looked out the window, a sign that she was done talking.

Hotch looked to the younger prince and started talking telepathically. "I know what you mean, mercury. Prentiss is being such a bitch, and I have noticed that. It worries me. I think maybe she uncounciously called that youma to her. Ah, we're landing! Thank rah." He replied, looking back at Reid. He would be happy to be off this plane and in his bed. He was exhausted, both mentally and physically.

Morgan and JJ were the first ones off the plane, getting into their cars. They were both ready to go home, but Morgan had to see Garcia. He had to tell her how he really felt. He'd been hiding it all these years, but with this new information... he knew they were destined. He just had to see his baby girl. So he drove off and went straight to the bull pen and her office, standing in her doorway with his 1000 watt smile he said, "hey baby girl."

Meanwhile, JJ was anxious To get back to henry. She had missed her little boy. JJ started her equinox with ease, smiling. It would be a comfort to see her Will and her son. She really needed that after the day she had.

Meanwhile, Krystal was preparing to get off her private jet. "Are you as excited as I am bunny?" She asked her sister, putting on her make up. She wanted it just perfect for when she saw her prince again. Not that she needed make up to look pretty, but she wore it anyway. Just light stuff.

Reid nodded slightly. "It's possible that she did. If so, it's even more of a reason to be cautious and on the lookout. If she's managing that unconsciously, imagine what she could do consciously." He was just as happy to see they were landing. "Thank goodness." After Morgan and JJ got off, he walked off the plane with Hotch.

Garcia swung around in her chair at hearing Morgan's voice with a big grin on her face. Since getting off the phone with him earlier, she'd gotten her memories back and knew they were destined. Knew he was her lord like she was his lady. She stood up and walked over to him, pulling him down for a deep kiss. She smirked as she broke it a couple minutes later. "Hello hot chocolate."

Serena bounced up and down. "You know I'm excited!" She peeked out the window over to the other plane. She grinned when she saw the guys step off the plane. "Come on Krystal. They're off the plane!" She grinned and dialed Hotch. "Hey Lightning. Just calling like I said I would to let you know we're home." Just as she said 'home', she and Krystal were getting off their jet, right in view of where Aaron and Spencer would be able to see.

Hotch looked so shocked he almost dropped his phone. "Bunny?" He asked, walking toward her. When he got to her, he still didn't believe it, until he hugged her tightly. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked, his expression a little hurt. He thought she had to stay in Texas.

Morgan was reeling from the kiss. "At your service my lady.." he said, a dazed expression on his face. No one had aver kissed him quite like that. It was like fireworks erupting through his body when she kissed him. "My love... I can't believe we here together all along and didn't know it." He said with a smile, kissing her again softly.

"Hey there my handsome genius. Surprised to see me?" Krystal said with a wry smirk as she kissed him hard, pulling him into her arms, where he belonged. She handed him the CD, whispering in his ear. "How about we listen to this in your car, huh my handsome genius?" She smirked as she said it, kissing his neck. Rah she wanted him bad.

Serena giggled as she hugged him tight in return. She gave him a quick kiss. "I'm sorry Lightning. But Krys and I wanted to surprise you guys. Forgive me?" She pouted cutely with her blue eyes big.

Garcia couldn't help but smirk at the dazed look on Derek's face after the kiss. "I figured my handsome lord needed a really good welcome home. Life works in mysterious ways my love." She returned his kiss and held him close.

Spencer smiled and returned her kiss. "You have no idea how much I missed you." He chuckled when he saw the CD. "Anything for you princess."

"Of course I do bunny. It puts a lot of my fears to bed, that's for sure." He said with a light smile, kissing her softly. He was so glad to have her back in his arms, he could barely think. His princess was with him. "But, where are you two staying?" He asked, suddenly concerned. It was obvious that they could pay for a hotel, but Hotch still worried.

"Well, if Spencer doesn't mind I was thinking of staying there, but if not, I'll just bum in the penthouse of the hotel our father owns here." She said with a chuckle, cuddling close to Reid. She didn't want to leave his arms for anything. Though what she really wanted was to jump his bones. It had been a millennia since She could, after all. "You have no idea how much I missed you either, Spencer,

Morgan smiled and held Garcia close, kissing her head. "How about we go back to my place an I make us a wonderful dinner, huh my lady?" He asked with one on his trade mark smirks, kissing the shorter woman.

Serena's expression brightened when Aaron said he'd forgive her. Not that she was afraid he wouldn't. She had been about to answer his question about where they were staying with one of their own when she heard Krystal's answer. Her eyes widened before she hid her face against Aaron. "Oh kami, Aaron, can I stay with you? I really don't think I can deal with hearing them at the penthouse. And yes she is just that mean to make sure I'd hear it if I stay there...even if they don't."

Spencer could only laugh at Serena's expression before grabbing Krystal's hand. "Come on my jewel. Let's not torture your sister. He was just as anxious to jump Krystal but he wouldn't do it at innocent Sere's expense. He pulled Krystal towards his car, opening the front passenger door for her.

Garcia smiled. "I would like that very much."

Krystal smirked and hopped in. "I'm so buying you a better car, mercury." She said with a laugh as she buckled herself in and waited for him to follow suit. This was a cute little car, but her prince deserved much better. He deserved a lambroughini or a lotus. Something fast and tech savvy. She knew she'd have to have her custom built blue dragon embellished lotus back to the states, but that could wait. For all she knew, Reid and Hotch would move with them to japan. She like the idea of being able to curl up with him in her bed and watch movies and stuff.

Hotch smiled and kissed her head, laughing a little. "Of course you can stay with me princess. I wouldn't have it any other way." He said with a light smile as he picked her up and carried her bridal style to his car, putting her in the passenger seat, and then climbing in next to her. He couldn't wait to get her back to his house. His thoughts were slightly impure as he stared the car, but he shook them away. "Not unless she wants to." He concluded in his head, driving off into the sunset.

Morgan picked up his lady and carried her bridal style back to the elevator. "I can't even tell you how much I love you, my shiny penny." He said with a smirk, kissing her softly. It was an old nickname he had given her back in silver millennium because her name was Penelope and she lit up his lkfe with a shine. When they got to his car, he put her in the passenger seat then joined her, starting the car, buckling up and driving off fast. "So my shiny penny, what kind of food are you in the mood for?" He asked, smiling a bit.

Reid only smirked. "You sure you wanna do that? I'd only upgrade it to locate you all the time so I always know where you are when you're not with me." He chuckled. She knew him well enough that he'd follow through on that, given the chance. He was just happy to have her. He was fine not having all the luxuries. "You've gotten spoiled princess."

Serena giggled as he picked her up and carried her bridal style to the car. She burst into a fresh set of giggles when she realized they were driving off into the sunset. "Ever my romantic prince, even when you're not trying to be." She smiled softly, anxious about what his house might look like...which then ventured into thoughts of what his room might look like which then led to more impure thoughts. Those impure thoughts caused her to blush.

Penelope grinned. "So don't tell me. Show me after dinner." She winked. She laughed at the speed at which he drove. "Somebody's anxious tonight." She purred. "As for what food....surprise me tonight."

Krystal pouted. "I'm not spoiled.." she grumbled being fake mad at him. She scoffed at people who called her spoiled normally, as they didn't know her. She couldn't do that with him though. He knew her much to well. She smiled though, noticing the sunset. "How romantic" she mused, dreaming about coming home to a dozen blue roses and well, her prince all naked on the bed and waiting for her. It was an intoxicating thought. "Are we almost to your place my handsome genius?" She asked, smiling at him, impatience shown in her eyes.

"Heh. I didn't even notice the sunset bunny. I was to busy looking at beautiful you my princess." He said with a smile, his thought wandering back to Having sex with her. He liked those thoughts but he wouldn't push. He'd be just as happy just laying there with her in his arms.

Morgan checked. "As you wish lady Penelope." He said with a wink. Kissing her as they came to a stop and he hopped out, picking her up bridal style again and carrying her over the theshhold of his house, setting her down. "You pick a movie. I'll start dinner.

Spencer chuckled. "You are spoiled. You probably have a custom car somewhere. I'm not complaining about you having the jet though." He grinned. "Such impatience. I should make you wait even more though. We're almost there."

Serena blushed at his compliment. She then noticed he seemed to be thinking about something. "Penny for your thoughts, Lightning? Or shall I start going on about why I think you need something more for speed as a vehicle?" She teased. She already knew what she'd suggest to him, a motorcycle. A motorcycle for her Lightning. She already had one of her own though it was back in Japan.

Penelope grinned and started looking through his movie collection. "You keep carrying me over your threshold like that and your neighbors will think we're newlyweds."

Krystal blushed a little "I do actually... its a lotus.. top of the line too. Your sister is taking care of it while I'm in the states. Normally I live in japan. We were just visiting mommy." She said with a smile, kissing his cheek. Now that she had him, she wasn't sure if she wanted to let him go or not. She would have to return to japan, but...she shook her head. Krystal would not think about this right now. "Shall I text her and tell her you say hi, love?" She asked, smiling at him kind of deviously.

Hotch blushed. "You didn't wanna know what i'm thinking about bunny..." he bushed harder as he said this, trying to thrust the thoughts from his mind. He sighed in relief when he realised they were at his house. That was a good distraction. "We're here!" He said with a smile as he helped her out of the SUV, acting the prefect gentleman. "So my sweet, are you hungry?"

Morgan laughed. "Let them think that my lady. I've wanted to marry you since the day I met you." He said with a smile, finishing setting the table. Next he put the meatloaf in the oven and sat down on the couch. Checking the nearby clock for a timer setting.

Spencer pulled up in front of his house and turned off the car. "This is it. My simple place." He went around to help her out the car. "Would you consider staying here...for good? I mean we can go to Japan and get your car but I'd want you here with me." He didn't want to think about what he'd do if Krystal preferred to live in Japan. While Spencer had a great memory...he needed visual, which would do him no good to try and learn Japanese in the long-term. He turned and headed on up the stairs to the door to unlock it, opening it and stepping aside. "Ladies first." He then thought for a minute. "As for Ami. No, not yet. Let me have as much undisturbed time with you as I can. You text her now and she'll end up bugging poor Aaron and Sere."

Serena couldn't help but giggle when Aaron started blushing again. She smiled when he helped her out of the car. "Of course I'm hungry. Krys didn't have the plane stocked and we popped right to it after you guys left the station in Texas. I haven't eaten since the sandwich Spencer got me." She blushed. "And maybe I do want to know what you were thinking. I wouldn't have asked if I didn't. And it's not like we're not alone."

Garcia had settled on a nice comedy movie. "Since the day you met me huh? Which life?" She then held her left hand out to him and wiggled her fingers. "I don't see a ring." She was playfully teasing.

Krystal smiles. "Oh, its cute Spencer. Actually suits you quite well, mercury." She said with another smile, kissing his cheek. She walked in, and looked it over. It was just the kind of place that she always imagined he'd have. She kissed him softly. "Nothing I'd like better. But I'll show you around japan some time too, and my place there." She said with a smirk, kissing him again. She loved that he wanted him all to herself for awhile. It was so sexy. "So, how about you show me the bedroom?" She asked with a wry grin, kissing him again.

"Well then my bunny, I shall make you something. What are you in the mood for?" He asked, smirking at her. Did she really wanna know what he was thinking? If he had his way, He'd take her right there on the couch where she sat. That made him blush a little. They had never "done it" in silver millennium. They had planned to the night the moon kingdom fell to beryl. Hotch sat on the couch next to her, pulling her into his lap. "Do you really wanna know what I'm thinking bunny?" He asked with a wry grin, kissing her softly.

"Both of them, baby girl. But you always said you didn't wanna be involved like that, so I didn't push. *a ring box with a note reading "go for it, Morgan! -Krys and Spencer" appeared in his hand and he smirked, putting it into his pocket for the right moment* I love you so much, you know that, right baby girl?" He suddenly asked, cuddling close to her on the couch and pulling the beautiful woman into his lap. He didn't want her to far away from him.

Spencer could only smirk as he wrapped her arms around his neck and picked her up, wrapping her legs around his waist. He nuzzled her and kissed her. "I thought you'd never ask my jewel." He kissed her deeply as he walked towards his room, knowing the layout well enough where he didn't need to see where he was going.

Serena grinned. "Pasta. Hopefully with some wine to go with." She wiggled on his lap with a giggle. "We just went over this Lightning. Yes I really want to know." She kissed him back. "You know me, I'm curious. Remember Luna used to joke that I should've been a cat with all my curiosity?"

Penelope giggled. "Well on the moon, we hadn't been together all that long before the kingdom fell. But this life..." She bit her lip nervously.."We might have been around each other enough to make up the difference."

Krystal smirked widely. She loved where this was going. She'd be able to be with him again after a thousand years. "My handsome genius" she murmured softly, kissing him again. Her eyes darted around the room, smirking when he saw all the books on the built in shelves in his room.leave it to her mecurian prince to have lots of books. Krystal threw off her dress to reveal her dark blue thong and bra. "You like, my handsome genius?" She asked with a smirk, kissing him again.

Hotch smiled. "Okay my love. Pasta it is. I'll go get some wine from the cellar. What's your pleasure? White or red?" He asked, kissing her head softly. He didn't want to leave her arms, but he needed to start dinner. Hotch smirked a little and blushed, kissing her. "As for what I was thinking about? I was thinking about having sex with you like we never did in silver millennium." He said, blushing more. It was embarrassing, but she had asked.

Morgan smiled. "I agree, my shiny penny." He kissed her softly, handing her a glass of champagne. He clinked glasses with the pretty woman in his lap, and then set her back on the couch. Morgan got down on one knee, pulling the box out of his pocket that Krys sent over. "Penny, I love you so much, and I wanna spend forever with you. Will you marry me, baby girl?" He asked, opening the box for her to see the pretty diamond and sapphire ring inside it.

Spencer's eyes darkened with lust when he saw she was wearing their color. He knew his erection was tenting his pants now. He smirked. "Why don't you look down and tell me if you think I like it?" He gestured to his groin, pulling her close against him so she would feel it.

"Red wine love." She kissed him back with a smile. "As for what you were thinking, there's nothing wrong with that. Especially since I was thinking pretty much the same thing about you." She blushed.

Penelope's eyes widened as he got on one knee and even more so when she saw the ring. She was so excited that she started crying. "Yes my sexy dark knight. Yes I'll marry you!"

Krystal smirked and kissed him hard. "Looks like lil' mercury wants to come out and play." She said with a wider smirk, unbuttoning his shirt to reveal his toned chest. Krystal kissed him again, pawing at his belt a little. "Shall I let the lil' Spencer out, my love?" She said, kissing him again before smirking even wider as she continued to paw at his belt again, unbuckling it, but waiting for his responce before pulling his pants full off.

Hotch smiled. "Really bunny?" He asked, his expression that of slight confusion. He had never known his bunny to think things like that, but he was glad. Now he didn't have to feel like he was the only one. He kissed her softly, and squeesed her hand, smiling. "Now my princess, *smirks a little* would you prefer that before or after dinner?"

Morgan smiled wider than her ever did in his life as he slipped the ring on Penelope's finger. He couldn't believe his luck. He had the most beautiful woman in thaw world at his side forever. He kissed her hand before getting up to his feet, bending to kiss her softly. "I love you, my beautiful mercurian lady." He said before going to check dinner.

Spencer kissed her and laughed. "I suggest you do before he bursts out on his own." He smirked. "Once he bursts out on his own, there's no going back."

Serena smiled and nodded. "Yes Lightning. I had been looking forward to it before Beryl attacked." She kissed him softly. "Would be better for after dinner love. That way we have some energy."

Penelope smiled and kissed him back before watching him go check on dinner. "I love you too, my wonderful moonarian lord." She looked at the ring with a smile as she took a sip of her champagne. She was going to have the love of her life for the rest of her life.

Back
Top Bottom