Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Criminal Moons [blakkatt07 & Krystal_Atems_Girl]

Just then, a flower like monster appeared. "I'll have all your energy! Starting with you!"it lunged for Rossi, intent on stealing his energy. Krystal shouted out her henshin phrase and transformed
Once more, running at the monster, throwing shadow bolts at it.

Hotch watched in horror as the monster threw his little sister Krystal into a brick wall. "Krys!" He yelled, sending some fire balls the monsters way. The hit to the head had caused Krystal to black out, but before she did, she weakly called out "Spencer!" She was down for the moment.

Rossi put his hands up, palms facing the monster. At that point, his fingers glowed before a yellow ink like substance whipped from them at the monster like acid. Rossi, in shock of seeing both the monster and the 'ink' from his fingers, fainted.

Serena shouted her henshin phrase. She gasped as she watched her sister thrown into the wall. "Krystal!"

At that moment, Reid went into a rampage at seeing his jewel hurt. He used his telekinesis to throw the monster around into a wall and trees before binding it in dark purple rings. "Now Sere!"

Serena nodded determinedly. "Right. Starlight honeymoon Therapy Kiss!"

The monster was dusted, gone, finite. Krystal still laid there, unable to move. She was still unconscious from being thrown into a wall. Hotch ran over to her, propping her up. This was exactly what he was afraid of. It was such a rarity for Krystal to Be the one hurt, it blew his mind. He looked at her sadly, and then went to take care of Rossi, who had fainted. Hotch knew he must have awakened his powers. That was a good thing. Hopefully he would believe the story he'd be told now.

Morgan was already at Rossi, looking concerned. "He fainted Hotch. We he be okay?" Morgan asked, concern for his long time friend in his expression and eyes. JJ walked over and put her hand on rossi, and much to her surprise, it glowed. "what in the?!?" she asked, confused. this had never happened before.

Serena sighed with relief when the monster was moondusted. She then looked at Krystal in concern. It was truly rare for Krystal to end up hurt. She went over and knelt by her sister. "Come on Krys...wake up..." She gently shook her twin.

Reid was beginning to calm down from his earlier rampage and went over to Krys and Serena. He gently picked Krystal up and held her close in his lap.

Rossi soon began to stir from JJ's awakened powers, coughing a bit. "What the hell happened?"

Prentiss just stood off to the side, watching it all silently.

Hotch sighed. "Like I said Dave, its a long story." He looked at his friend concerned, hoping Krystal was okay. Reid would never forgive him if Krystal was hurt to badly. Krystal glowed a faint shade of blue one opened her eyes. Tiny moans of pain escaped her as she tried to sit up. She had been lucky. The monster could have broken all her bones. "Spencer..." she faintly squeaked out, looking at him.

Morgan looked to both hot andnto Rossi. "Hotch, when we get back I think we should all read Garcia's collection of sailor moon manga." He remarked, no smile on his face though as usual. He was to worried about everyone to smile. Hotch looked around contemplatively. "Emily, you okay?" He asked, genuinely concerned. He was still his friend, even if she was being a weirdo.

"So I see. Any idea about my fingers glowing?" Rossi sat up carefully. "Ugh. I could've dealt without that surprise really. I'm getting too old for things like that."

Reid let out a sigh of relief at hearing Krystal's voice. "Careful. You had us worried there for a minute."

Serena smiled in relief as well. "Thank goodness you're alright." She then responded telepathically. "Need me to call the limo back?" She then looked around in shock. "There's an actual manga out?" She didn't know whether to be excited cause it put them at Sailor V level...or concerned because it might have their identites in it and set them up for danger.

Emily only lifted a brow. "Yeah I'm fine. Just fine." She scoffed as she glanced at the two couples again before climbing into one of the SUVs

"Your powers. They reawakened when you were attacked Dave." Hotch said looking at his friend concerned. He hoped Rossi wasn't hurt to badly. He didn't like seeing his friends hurt, particularly one as close as Dave. The youma worried him. Two in one day? This had to be some kind of flaw. Still, he didn't like it. It was nagging at him. "Spencer, is Krys okay?" He asked, looking at his little sister concerned.

A tiny sound was heard and then Krys spoke. "I'm okay Aaron. Just a few broken bones maybe. I'll be fine." She wondered if Morgan's powers had awakened yet, cause if they had, he could easily tell them for sure if sere had to use moon healing escalation on her. Being with her prince again helped though. She kissed him lightly, and pulled him closer to her. She needed the healing energy from his body to make her feel better. "No bunny, I'll be okay." She replied to her sister telepathically, smiling at her.

Morgan was shocked when he could see x rays of everyone. "Yes, there's a manga. I believe your names in it are bunny and penguin. Doesn't look like you broke anything Rossi. Should I check Krystal out?" He asked Hotch, who simply nodded. Morgan walked over to Krystal, looking concerned as he scanned her with his eyes. She had broken her right arm and leg. "JJ, get over here. You can heal her. I just saw you heal Rossi. 3 of his ribs were broken before you touched him" he said, kneeling down near the princess. He was concerned for his little cousin.

JJ nodded her head and got up off the ground, walking over to Krystal. "Now let's see if we can't fix you, huh penguin?" She asked as krystal nodded weakly and she put her hand on Krystal's shoulder, concentrating hard. She didn't know where the nickname had came from, but she did know it fit Krystal for sure. "You know Hotch, you're gonna have to explain all this to us on the plane." She commented, as Morgan smirks a little. Krystal was getting better. He could relax a bit more.

Rossi was in shock even with the proof. "Reawakened? Definitely want to hear this story now." He began massaging his temples as if he had a headache. He was actually getting memories back.

Spencer knew he'd helped in Krystal's healing but he was glad for JJ right now even more so. "With JJ's help, she'll be alright."

Serena nodded in understanding, sighing in relief that the manga gives their nicknames instead of their actual names. She was also glad to see that Morgan and JJ had regained their powers as well, especially with JJ since it meant Serena wouldn't have to use the silver crystal to heal Krystal. She then rolled her eyes at Krystal. "We have to call the car back anyway unless you were planning to pop us to the jet." She told her telepathically

Prentiss was not liking how everyone seemed to be crowding around Krystal. In her impatience, she honked the horn, clearly ready to go.

"Reid and I will explain it all on the plane Dave." Hotch said, somehow sensing Rossi was getting memories back. He looked to the rest of the team with a smile. "Its good to know we won't have to find each other again." He said, smirking a little and planting a kiss on both Sere and Krys's foreheads. He pulls Sere into his arms and hugs her close, not wanting to let her go just yet. Krystal spoke next, feeling much better. "Did anyone notice that the monster attacked everyone but Prentiss? Its worrys me. I'd like to think she's good, but I think she maybe the one who kidnapped Reid in our past life. A misguided kitten who was in love with him." She said, looking almost afraid as she cuddled closely to him.

Morgan frowned. "Yeah, I remember Garcia saying something about that. A cousin of Luna's that came to the moon to visit her and fell in love with the mercurian prince. She was turned into a cat for her crimes against the moon princesses. She literally kidnapped him. That was her biggest mistake." Morgan chucked a little as he remembered, seeing Krys on a rampage, killing all of prentiss's henchmen. Nobody hurts her prince and gets away with it.

Krystal looked around, sensing Prentiss's impatience. "She really wants you to leave. You should go. We wouldn't want the kitten to do something rash, now would we?" She asked with a laugh, kissing Reid softly. She didn't want to leave his arms, but she knew the quicker they left, the quicker he'd be back in her arms.

JJ smiled and looked at the two couples. "I guess your right, penguin. Reid, Hotch, you'll have to let them go you know." She said with a Small laugh, adding "you sure your alright penguin?" Krystal nodded, smiling at her cousin. "Right as rain, sunny. You okay inky?" She asked, looking at Rossi. She wondered if he remembered her calling him that.

Rossi stood up and dusted himself off before nodding. "I don't want to think the worst of Prentiss. But I've never seen her this impatient to leave a place either." He chuckled at the old nickname. "I'm fine. Don't worry Penguin. The rest of us will look after Spencer and make sure no harm comes to him in your absence." He ruffled both Krystal's and Serena's hair. "You girls be careful alright."

"Don't worry Octi. We'll be fine. You all go on. If it'll make you all feel better, I'll call Lightning when we get home so you all know we're safe." While Krys called their old teacher inky, her nickname for him had been Octi. This day had been wonderful. She and her sister had found their princes, their teacher and their cousin. She kissed Aaron with a smile.

Reid shuddered at the thought of Emily possibly being the person who had kidnapped him in the past. "I hope that's not how it turns out with Prentiss." They were after all on the same team working together. He nuzzled Krystal once more and set her on her feet, not wanting to let her go yet.

Serena couldn't help but laugh and gently pulled out of Aaron's arms before walking over to Spencer and Krystal. She gently pulled Krystal away from him. "Go you guys. Before Miss Stick in the ass gets worse."

Krystal and Morgan both laughed. She was acting like that. She kissed Reid a final time before watching as Hotch kissed Sere one last time softlybefore getting into the suv, followed by Morgan and JJ. It was a very sad goodbye. "I'll miss you my handsome genius... my prince. And take care." She said as a small tear escaped her big glacier blue eyes, and she squeesed his hand quickly. She really didn't want him to leave, but she knew that the quicker he left, the quicker she could get on her jet and follow him home. She wanted nothing more than to be in his arms.

She would watch him go, and smile about it. She was strong. She could do it. Krystal prayed to their old friend Anubis for everyone's safety, including that of Emily's. She may not like, but Krystal bearded her no ill will. She only wished that this time Prentiss would find her destiny, and she and Spencer would have eternity together.

Reid smiled sadly. "I'll miss you too my jewel. He gently wiped the tear from her cheek. He then pulled away from her and got into the last SUV with Rossi. After that the SUVs pulled off and the BAU was on its way to catch their flight. Reid couldn't help but give one last telepathic rant on the Earth tech for Serena and Krystal to hear in an effort to make them laugh again and lighten the mood from the sadness.

Serena stood by Krystal and watched the team leave. She grabbed her sister's other hand with a smile. "Come on sis. We got a flight to catch. We'll see them again soon."

Krystal smirked widely. "Right!" She said with enthusiasm that rivaled ever her sisters as she popped them to where the jet was. Luckily though, Reid was still on his way to the airport, so he didn't know she was there. Wouldn't her prince be surprised when she showed up in Quantico. Krystal manifested their suit cases and walked onto the plane, waiting for her sister to board next. "You're so funny, my prince." She replied to his rant telepathically, sending him kisses and cuddling her bear.

"Sere! Hurry up bun bun!" She shouted, almost too excited. She hoped Spencer hadn't heard the plan in her mind. She couldn't wait to get in bed with him. She missed that feeling of his complete closeness.

Serena burst into giggles between the excitement of her sister and the rant from Spencer. She followed Krystal on the plane, glad for the luxuries that came with having a private jet. They could sit and relax and just enjoy the flight. She tossed a pillow at Krystal. "Must you call me Bun bun?! I can deal with bunny but not bun bun."

Spencer smiled at hearing the girls were lightening up in response to the rant. That was the reaction he'd been hoping for. He had no idea of what the girls had planned. Instead his thoughts were busy the rest of the way processing everything.

Hotch sat in his usual seat on the jet, his face a mixture of comtemplativeness and worry. Would the girls be okay without them? He didn't know. He shuddered to think about one of them getting hurt again. He didn't like it. Something about it didn't seem right. "You're okay right bunny?" He asked her telepathically gripping at his necklace. He didn't know what was gonna happen next, and didn't like it.

"So, Reid, you gonna explain this story to us, genius boy?" Morgan teased, smirking at his friend as the plane took off back for Quantico. Krys and Sere were Already in the air almost halfway to Quantico. "Won't the boys be so surprised when we show up?" Krystal asked her sister with a wide smirk, still hugging her bear. It was one she had gotten from her friend Anthony before he was killed in a car crash.

Serena smiled softly as she heard Aaron's voice telepathically. "We're both fine Aaron. I promise. You worry too much sometimes. Relax. Wouldn't do for those lightning bolts you're so famous for to be showing up as wrinkles in your face." She playfully teased. She nodded with a grin to Krystal. "They definitely will. Though they might get on us for making them worry like that."

Spencer looked over at Morgan with a smirk of his own. "Why you asking me to tell it? I thought you got the story from Garcia? Plus Aaron over there is the better one at explaining things. I'm just good with the numbers." He chuckled

Morgan shrugged. "Whatever Reid. I guess its just cause Hotch said you'd tell it, genius boy." He smirked a little and looked around the jet at the rest of the team. He wondered what they thought about all this. He certainly thought it was cool, that was for sure. His mind wandered and more memories of his past returned, and he remembered how he was a lord of the moon who chose to be a knight, protecting the princesses and his beautiful lady penelope, a woman he hoped to see soon. He couldn't admit it to her, but he wanted to kiss her so bad.

"Okay, I'll stop worrying. Tell Krys I say hi," he said to Sere telepathically, sending her kisses too. Hotch missed his bunny already.

"I hope they're not mad at us sis. We just wanted to surprise them!" She said with a sigh, her bums flopping like ears.

Reid chuckled. "He said we'd tell it. Not just me. How about you guys just ask questions then and I'll try and answer them the best I can, hopefully with some help from Hotch." He nudged Hotch playfully.

Rossi was sitting in his seat, his mind wandering. The more his mind wandered and the more memories he regained of the past. He remembered how he'd been a teacher to the two princesses.

Prentiss rolled her eyes at the exchange between Reid and Morgan. "Whatever the story is, it's just a story anyway."

"I will Lightning. Tell Spence hi for us both." Serena smiled and sent him kisses back. She was missing her lightning rod. She shook her head after hearing Krystal. "Nah. They can't stay mad at us for long anyway. You know that. They'll be more happy that they won't have to worry about that huge distance."

"True." Krystal said with an equally big smile, hugging her bear. She always took it on plane rides. She imagined that tony was looking down on her and keeping her safe and when she held it, she imagined holding him again. It was tragic, her friend Tony's death. Struck by a drunk driver while he was on the way to school with his older brother, max.

Morgan looked at Reid curiously. "How did we all meet back then, being from other planets?" He asked, curious. He only knew some of the story from what Garcia had told him. He sure was interested though.

JJ nodded her head, looking at them curiously as well. "A good question, indeed, Morgan." She said, smiling. She was curious about what her powers were, other than healing, but she would wait for Morgan's question to be answered first before asking.

While Krystal had her bear, Serena had a bunny. The bunny had been her gift from Luna and Artemis before she'd left Japan to be reunited with Krystal.

Spencer sighed. He already had his memory back in reference to the event that brought them all down to earth now. But obviously by Morgan and JJ's words, they didn't have it yet. "A memory you guys haven't gotten back yet. The fall of the Moon Kingdom to Queen Beryl. We all died there that night. I'm guessing Queen Serenity had done something so where we were all reborn here on Earth. Krys and Sere might know better.

Morgan shook his head. "I'm aware of what queen serenity did, Spencer. I'm talking about how we met back in silver millennium." He said, laughing a little at his misconception. Hotch stayed quiet, taking everything in. Finally he had his princess back. "Are you happy to have found her, mercury?" He asked Reid telepathically, texting his love as he did so.

Meanwhile, Krystal sat thinking. She wanted to bring the girls here. "I say we surprise the boys with the rest of the princesses. Don't you think Spencer would be happy to see his sister? And I do miss the girls." She said, musing to her sister. It certainly was a brilliant idea, at least she thought.

"Should've been more specific Morgan." He sighed. "The thing about the Silver Millennium was that it was essentially an alliance between the planets of this solar system. It wasn't uncommon to find people from the different planets mingling together on the moon, especially since the moon kingdom was the center of it. In my case, I first met Krystal and Serena when my sister was first inducted into their guard as Sailor Mercury." He heard Hotch and chuckled telepathically. "You know I am. Just as you are happy to have found Sere."

Serena pouted when Krystal mentioned the other girls. "Can't we wait a while before trying to bring them? We just found the guys." She whined. "I know he'd be happy to see Ami and she would be happy to see him. Rei won't be happy about Aaron though. She wasn't fond of him on the moon either. Mainly cause I think she was mad he had fire power too."

Krystal chuckled. "Something like that." She said, smiling at her sister, then adding, and I didn't mean right this minute. I want Spencer to myself for awhile before his twin steals him away." She said with another chuckle, hugging her bear close to her and murmuring unintelligably into it. She missed tony dearly. He was her best friend.

"Ah, that makes sense. Thanks." He said with a smile, holding his other question. He knew JJ wanted to ask something. "Reid, did I have other powers besides healing?" She asked, smiling at him.

Serena giggled. "Makes me happy Aaron doesn't have a sister. I just will have to worry about work stealing him away." She hugged her bunny close. "Are we there yet?"

Spencer smiled. "No problem." He looked to JJ. "Yeah you did. Fire and something else I can't quite put my finger on."

Prentiss just rolled her eyes. "You guys actually believe that you have powers? Or some past lives? You ought to be ashamed."

Hotch sighed. "Emily, usually I'd be the first to agree with you, but in this case I can't. You're the one that's always saying any thing's possible. Is there something wrong?" He asked, looking at his friend concerned. He had never seen his friend like this, and it worried him. He didn't like seeing his friends in any kind of danger whether it be physical or emotional.

Krystal sat in her chair, singing her and spencer's song softly to herself, sending him telepathic kisses as she did so. She couldn't wait to see him again. He was her prince. In her mind, Krystal made a plan, getting up from her seat and walking into the recording studio where she recorded their song for him on CD. She would give it to him when she saw him.

Morgan rubbed his temples, getting more memories. Now that JJ's question had been answered, he took a small breath and asked his. "Reid, can you tell me more about lady Penelope?" He asked, curious. She had been from his planet, after all.

Back
Top Bottom